• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Batman ?0?1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Cast
  • Robert Pattinson as The Batman
  • Zoë Kravitz as Selina Kyle
  • Colin Farrell as the Penguin
  • Paul Dano as the Riddler
  • Jeffrey Wright as Commisioner Gordon

This movie is more focused on the Rogues Gallery and happens on Batman's second year. The planned HBO series will be connected to this film.

As someone who was indifferent towards Ben's Batman, I like Robert's from what little I've seen. The atmosphere of this film perfect for a character like Batman.

What do y'all think or feel about this?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I was surprised they even had footage! With everything going I never imagined they got this far.

D

Deleted member 246005

I loved it and its the DC film i want to see the most.

It makes me wanna go play the telltale Batman games now.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
For the first time in a long time I'm excited for a Batman movie. I was skeptical on Pattinson as Batman at first, but seeing him as Bruce Wayne I actually like his gothic look. I'm not sold on the Batman suit yet, it looks a little funny from the neck down. But the mask looks good.

I love the setting of Gotham City, it's looking good. And finally the Riddler is back in a movie! I would laugh if they built up the Riddler and it turns out to be Cluemaster instead lol. Well I'd only like that if Stephanie was involved.

Back