• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The battle of the fastfood resturaunts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

McDonalds,burger king,arbys, wendys, or checkers

• McDonalds

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Checkers

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Arbys

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Wendys

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, the last time that I went to McDonalds I felt that they barely had any salt. Of course that was years ago when I was like 12, yeah, that long has it been since I been to a McDonalds because I didn't like it.

This poll kind of sucks since it isn't all the fast food restaurants.

Naryx15

Checkers isn't in every state so that's probably why many of you haven't heard of it. But it's really good xD
I'd have to go with Taco Bell cuz Tacos = <3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Where's White Castle? DDDDDDDDD:

Anyway, I voted Mickey D's.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
Burger King. All the other places in the poll taste so gross to me! McD's makes me sick, so does arby's, and Wendy's. Checkers is ok.

xx kairi xx

hmm. i like mcdonalds and burger king. however mcdonalds have the mcflurry which i just luuuuv so ...yh i vote mcdonalds! =D

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe that if Steak and Shake decided to make their fries like Burger King's... I'd eat there every day and become obese. :c

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Burger King's fries are actually my least favorite. McDonald's fries are fucking amazing.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Burger King's fries are actually my least favorite. McDonald's fries are fucking amazing.
It must be where you live, because McDonald's fries are my least. They're mushy and disgusting and sometimes cold.

Burger Kings are hot, crispy, delicious and barely any of those questionable black marks.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
It must be where you live, because McDonald's fries are my least. They're mushy and disgusting and sometimes cold.

Burger Kings are hot, crispy, delicious and barely any of those questionable black marks.

This. McDonalds fries are horrible here and many places I go. Loaded with salt, mushy, cold and just greasy. Burger King fries have a little amount of salt, crisp and no grease.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Hm. I guess it really is based on location. Mickey D's fries don't taste like that to me at all.

Back