• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I hated playing as Roxas sooooo much. He can't even keep a ball in the air for jesus christ >> He is so slow. He can not jump at all.

But lets stop hating on Roxas...

It would have been better if we had to play as Kairi on Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game instead of playing as Roxas.

I mean we could have went to school, we could have went to her job X3 (its an artwork thing), seen her house and crap. But no we get to play as a character in spoilerville. How boring.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
YES!!! I agree with you COMPLETELY!!! I HATE ROXAS SO MUCH!! I really REALLY do. Like, I'm not even exaggerating. I know it's mean, but his story put me to sleep, and I wanted to cry when I got to Sora's part because I was so HAPPY!!

Playing as Kairi would've been awesome. It is definately a great idea that they should've done. Maybe in kh3, the prolugue will be sora, riku and kairi on destiny's island from Kairi's point of view until mission time comes, then we switch back to Sora.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Alright now I dont hate Roxas....I actually started to like him..for those 5 hrs I played...but I do wish we could have played as Kairi....Kairi's Heart basically summed it all up for what I was going to say....THANKS..Kairi's Heart..XD...

*Going to school would have been weird cuz I was supposed to be at school when I started playing KH2..lol

SH_Brat

What did Kairi even have to do with the story line...? Nah, I liked playing as Roxas. After a while he kind of grows on you and his story did kind of clear things up a bit. Twilight Town was a rather warm place to start anyways.

O

Oberon

I would have liked it if you could start on destiny islands PERIOD... Twilight town was a crappy starter world.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
However, as much as I hate Roxas.. I think he was important. He made the whole "Sora's nobody" thing make sense. And that scene with Roxas, Namine, Kairi, and Sora wouldn't have made as much sense if not for his part... Oh well I say who cares and put in Kairi!!!

petite-nigiri

i liked the Roxas part ... but its true that playing as kairi would have been fun and playing as other many character would have been fun too =D ( Riku , Mickey , Namine ...why not ? )

O

Oberon

k.h.master41 said:
I think you guys are crazy bescause being someone besides Sora was really fun for me!!!:cool:
Yeah true... But I don't personally like him. Only the double keyblade was fun for me.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah playing as Roxas was getting boring. The best part was when you had to fight Axel. But I don't think that playing as Kairi would have much meaning in the beginning. But it would of been fun to see what was Kairi doing in that year long wait. But Kairi would not of have a weapon so we would not of had a taste of the new battle system.

But I like the idea of having another person at the beginning. I think it would of been better if we had control of Mickey and we played as Mickey intill Sora wakes up.

I think a better idea would of been if we had control of Riku prior to Sora's awakening. Like maybe we could control Riku from the ending of Chain of Memories till Sora's awakening. That would of been good also.

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I get what The Jesus is saying he means the character that the whole 6 day gameplay thing.....I mean Roxas is needed...to complete Sora..or something....but we should have been able to play from Riku's and Kairi's perspective....I think

* And whoever said that she had nothing to do with the storyline....thats a lie....She did to.....She was the pretty hot chick that liked Sora and wrote a poem..there you see that is very important..lol

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
.:KL:. said:
I hated playing as Roxas sooooo much. He can't even keep a ball in the air for jesus christ >> He is so slow. He can not jump at all.

It would have been better if we had to play as Kairi on Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game instead of playing as Roxas.

I mean we could have went to school, we could have went to her job X3 (its an artwork thing), seen her house and crap. But no we get to play as a character in spoilerville. How boring.
if he could keep the ball in the air for a long time and be wicked fast and all the game would be that less challenging and fun..... :( so i can't say i hate Roxas cause playing as him was fun for me at least ^^

LinkSlySora

.:KL:. said:

I liked controling Roxas. I found that to be a lot of fun. Sora is just as weak when you first get him considering
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The jobs where fun and it already had twists in the story line.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
LinkSlySora said:
I liked controling Roxas. I found that to be a lot of fun. Sora is just as weak when you first get him considering
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The jobs where fun and it already had twists in the story line.

Nah, Sora is definately stronger. You could tell after playing Roxas for 50 hours and then when you finally get to beat up some nobodies as Sora, you can tell Sora is better. Sora has amazing combos and is much quicker... Makes Roxas seem bleh... Its probably because Roxas don't got a heart, but whatever.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Kairi's Heart said:
Nah, Sora is definately stronger. You could tell after playing Roxas for 50 hours and then when you finally get to beat up some nobodies as Sora, you can tell Sora is better. Sora has amazing combos and is much quicker... Makes Roxas seem bleh... Its probably because Roxas don't got a heart, but whatever.
yeah that's true but it was more challenging to fight as Roxas so it increased the fun factor kinda ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back