• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The best org. member so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the best org member so far?

• Axel

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Riku

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Mickey

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Luxord

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Diz

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
TheMuffinMan said:
What's this? What's this biatch!? I beleive this said that both Diz and Axel are in the Order fools, so shut the f**k up!

TAHNK YOU!!!!!!!!!

so ra is the best said:
Mickey is not in the organization or diz or riku and wheres larxene and Marluxia and what about vexen and the others that im missing but any way i voted for luxord hes cool

Listen to what muffinman just posted about diz!!!!and i posted this for the order members in KH2!!!!!!And if mickey and riku are not in the order,why are they seen in a couple of pics in order coats?explain that!!!!!

Zophar

Luxord may be old but he is still pretty cool. I mean he has to be pretty strong to be able to use a deck of cards as a weapon. Death by Poker!!! XD

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Axel all the way!

He rules, he betrayed every1 in CoM and still walked away living and controls fire

who wouldnt want to do that?!?!?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
mickey and riku isnt in the order there is no way they both can fit in and they arent nobodies and mickey has a KEYBLADE(which requires a strong heart) and several times in CoM they say ansem is still in riku's HEART and they both dont have x's in their names

any way i voted for DiZ

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I picked Axel because he seemed like the only reasonable choice. Let's take a look at your other choices and why they're not as reasonable as Axel:
1. Riku - Not a confirmed Organization member
2. Mickey - Not a confirmed Organization member
3. Luxord - We dont really know anything about him yet
4. Demyx - We dont really know anything about him yet
5. Xaldin - We dont really know anything about him yet
6. DiZ - Not a confirmed Organization member

We dont know everything about Axel yet, but we know a lot more about him than we do about Luxord, Demyx, or Xaldin, and we know that he's a CONFIRMED organization member, unlike Riku, Mickey, or DiZ. So, out of your list, I picked Axel because he's the one that I felt best belonged there.

CloudX159

why is riku and Mickey in the org. again?
and why fight the org. when we can join them.....................................................................................

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
IF DiZ was in the Order, he'd be the best...simply cause he is beautiful..not in a gay way. He just looks so cool, and his whole attitude and mysterious demenor is wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back