• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Big Bang Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
This is actually somewhat funny. I've only seen the first few episodes though. It's interesting, but only because the people are smart, but not street smart.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's a typical geek show from the little I've seen.

My girlfriend watches it, I've only seen an episode.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
One of the few 'canned comedy' shows I enjoy, the humour is rather basic and the plot leaves alot to be desired but for a quick comedy fix, it ticks most of the right boxes. If it's on, i'll watch it...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
One of the few 'canned comedy' shows I enjoy, the humour is rather basic and the plot leaves alot to be desired but for a quick comedy fix, it ticks most of the right boxes. If it's on, i'll watch it...

I quite agree.

It reminds me of "Friends" Which i never really enjoyed, until recently. I do prefer this over Friends though.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I love this show, it's one of the few new shows on TV I can bare to watch nowadays.

Love the episode where Sheldon's mum comes to visit him xD

Last edited:

Squall922

I thought that some eposodes were stronger than the others but my favourite one is the episode when they had that quiz

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
<_< my father and sister love this show. Some lines are funny, but most of it feels very forced. The laugh track also grates on my nerves >.o

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I saw it on the plane going to Phoenix, thought it was quite funny! And the girl from 8 Simple Rules was on, so I recognized her. XD

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I definitely enjoy this show. I love how a bunch of nerds attempt to interact with ONE girl almost everyday, and they almost NEVER learn! It's hilarious!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i watch this all the time. i wasnt sure about it when i first saw it.
but now i watch it every week. i love it.

i don't think it's a real laugh out loud, but i like it anyway.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I been watching this for awhile now. I love the shows and each week just brings me laughing again and again.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
you mean last night episode?

Anyway last night was hilarious. Dude trys to pick up a agirl by saying she could drive a car on mars. And apparently he once used a pickup line of "You must be an alien because that ass is out of this world" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back