• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Black Widow [Chapter 7 added]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camilo101

Re: The Black Widow [Edited]

It's fine. Chapter updates are accepted and it's fiiine~.
Don't worry about it. :D

Okay thanks. Uh...also, is there a way to change the title of your thread? Because I have to admit, "Hey is this any good?" doesn't sound very interesting, maybe that's why not a lot of people read it lol. I wanted to change its title to something more interesting. If there's a way, please let me know, thank you.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay thanks. Uh...also, is there a way to change the title of your thread? Because I have to admit, "Hey is this any good?" doesn't sound very interesting, maybe that's why not a lot of people read it lol. I wanted to change its title to something more interesting. If there's a way, please let me know, thank you.
Edit your first post.
There's an option for title.

Almagest

I thought this was really well-done, especially the dialogue.

Really? I hate writing dialogue, and I personally think it's the worst aspect of my writing. Funnily enough, most of this story is dialogue. I have no idea how that happened o_O

[content deleted]

(Because I'm paranoid about people stealing my stuff. =P)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back