• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Bottle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Now, Im not sure if this is old or not, if it is, Kindly just say its old, and I'll find a mod to close it, and please dont spam it up with your 'yeah, its old'. It gets very annoying.

Now, in the new trailor or whatever it is, stop at about 4:01. And you'll see what seems to be Kairi and Selphie. If you look closely, to the left in the ocean, it looks like there is a bottle. So, in the concept video in DD in the beginning where we see a bottle, it could have been her who sent it. Anyone notice it, or am I just crazy. Sorry, I have no pic. =(.

To those who have no idea what the heck trailor I'm talking about, it can be found right.....here

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
You're right. Very possible. I forget, wasn't there a rose in the bottle? or a letter? Here's a screen for you.
untitled.bmp

Sanctuary Keeper

IF_IL_II_IP said:
yes i noticed but not sure if theyre connected in some way i doubt it but theres always the possibilities
Well your right on that part, but it could be, b/c in the new tralor in the beginning, those two unknowns are talking just like in DD, so there must be a relation....if the bottle is included in that particular scene.

Edit:
You're right. Very possible. I forget, wasn't there a rose in the bottle? or a letter? Here's a screen for you.
Thank you my good man. Yeah there was a peice of paper with the 13 points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back