• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Boxes of Chaos [OCC/sign ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Name:
Description of Looks:
What side they live on:
What they do for a living:
(i need to know, in case you want military people, which in that case please pick one of above groups above.)
Bio/Personailty:

Rules, 1. No Godmodding, 2. Limited amount of powerplay. IF it looks obvious to at least three people that you are going to die, then die. You can always make a new person... 3. Limit of Three Characters. No more, otherwise you have the potentail of falling behind. 4. Romance/Language is PG13. 5. MINIMUM OF FIVE SENTENACES PER POST! not too much to ask. 6. Some literacy. Just enough so the basic person can understand what you are saying. no text stuff unless ur having a texting conversation with your person.

"If we happen to not get enough people, I or whoever else is helping, will decide to try to lump the group into as many five person squads as possible. Whatever group the squad wants to be a part of, you will vote for it. ONLY ONE VOTE PER MEMBER, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CHARACTERS YOU HAVE, unless they are all in different squads.

And Here are the Already made people. I will send you there bios and whatnot through pm's if you desire the spot.

Hitar *Jade* Wolf (second in command of Wolves):
Amia Upper:
Ash Therin(is a girl):
Emily Maxi:
Coco:
*King Venom* commander of Red Scorps:

and that's all i can think of at one in the morning. will be on often, at odd hours in the day(or night) to check up on things. I hope to answer questions quickly and hopefully if enough people join, we can get started. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! WOOT!!

DT - this is not my RP. it belongs to triplehearts. enjoy his RP.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back