• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The burning question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
I tend to think Riku just wasn't ready to face those whom he had caused so much pain just yet, and was afraid that the darkness that he was holding in his heart would hurt them again. Probably that was his idea of seeking redemption, too.

Just noticed that you're my fellow countryman. Selamat siang~
Why hello there :D Selamat siang ^u^ I thought you were Singaporean.
Anyway, I haven't been following the series lately due to lack of consoles and the munny to buy them :(
And I'm still confused about the events in DDD (now they can time travel? urgh what next?) Not being able to play all of them will eventually give you a headache trying to figure out the plot of the story and trying to piece them together is near impossible for me -_- I just hope KH III will shed some light to the missing puzzle pieces of the plot.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No you got my point :) but I mean why didn't he visit anyone? his parents or Kairi? Explaining Kairi what happened and everything? Instead he live in solitude and kept himself away from others... maybe he felt that he has to take this responsibility on his own? Is that how he is?

Pretty much. He was wallowing in a pit of despair. It was his fault that his world was destroyed and his friends almost died. His entire character arc throughout the series thus far has been trying to overcome that guilt, accept that it happened and move on. He's not the same person he was back then.

During that time, Riku's number one priority was taking care of Sora to the point where he completely neglected his own wellbeing (essentially why he has long hair). And it's just like what he said at the end of KH2:

I had given in to the darkness. How'm I gonna face everyone?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Where exactly? It's just a flat piece of wood with a stick sail. At least rowboats have sides so stuff won't fall into the water. SRK's raft was pretty low-grade.
They'd tie down the provisions maybe, but there is legit fore room for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back