• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Card System?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Y did they add The Card System 4 KH ReCom?I understand world cards but I dnt like da idea of fighting w/cards..Just saying.

Last edited:

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
because when they were making the game for the GBA some1 had the brillant idea that wasn't only gameplay mechanics but also made sense in the story. if u actually pay tattention, i dont think u'll have a "wtf" moment about why sora is using cards, at least i never did.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Great game. But I'm sure the plot could of been adapted a little so that the cards didn't have to be used. The cards made the game harder.

but the plot did use cards and it was still great. as Rain said, it was only hard if u couldnt button mash and understand that 9 is a bigger than 1.

i played it when i was like12 or around that age. it really was NOT that hard.

Sparks

gone
Yes you have to use cards in Re:CoM.It goes with the story plot. You can't just change the whole story because you think that its hard. Its not that hard. You'll live. All of us who played it did.

anima66

deck of 7s 8s and9s for normal battles deck of 0s for bosses. this game is so broken with a deck of 0 cards.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I don't get it...what's wrong with a battle system based off Cards? Frankly I found it quite enjoyable and new =)...

Sora1995

i thought the card battle system wasn't necessary it was actually really annoying

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I think the card systems really quite clever, but its really annoying o_O
does that make sense? lol. It's a good idea, but dealing with it throughout the entire game, it gets to be reeeally tedious.

oooohhhh yeah.. what you said..

actually at first, it was "oh, a new system huh.?"

then "damn, my cards are weak.!"

then "yay, i got 9 8 7 card deck.!"

then its "*yawn* *heartless blows up*"

..my story's pretty much like that..

but hey, it is just as the others said, yu cant just change it if you dont like it..
and it's part castle oblivion and marluxia's plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back