• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cast of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Only a few things I see quesitonable: why would bambi have a voice? as far as we know, he's not even in the game!

Why would Lilo have a voice? Same as number one. And even if she was in game...

Dakota Fanning did not do the original voice of Lilo. As a rather big name actress, why would Disney get her to do the voice, when it would be cheaper, easier, and more authentic do just use Daveigh Chase, who does her voice on the TV show?

Also, a lot of those are merely confirmed characters with the voice actors who have played them in movies. Keeping in mind that there must be a budget for the game, it could be very hard to get a lot of the big names to sign on. (Though trust me, I'm praying and crossing just about every part of my body that we'll get depp, knightly, bloom, and rush in port royal like everybody else.)

So, sorry, those are just some discrepancies/oddities I see...

Ansem/Sephy

I think Cloud and Sephiroth should have been listed . . . at first I wasn't sure about Steve Buruon, but in that scene where he gives you Sonic Blade he sounded so depressed and cool . . . And the odds are Lance Bass are doing Sephiroth . . . KH has had some of the best voice acting in a longgggggggggg time. Looking forward to II.

chasingdusk

One of my friends is friends with the actress who voices Kairi. She's really nice. Maybe I'll ask her to ask Hayden whether or not she knows if the voice recording for KH2 is over or when she started recording for Kairi.

chasingdusk

By the way, is it true that Haley Joel Osment is the voice actor for Takeshi Jin in the IGPX series? Because good god, his voice has definitely changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back