• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chosen SOLDIER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

Hey there everyone, this Fan fic is the story bascially of my name on here. The character Seikay is an original but the fanfic is a Final Fantasy VII based one. I know there is probably ALOT I need to work on but anyway, here is the Epilogue.

Prologue

Seikay wasn't an ordinary child.
He had a special gift.
He could use special types of magic without the use of materia.
Materia is a special orb shaped object that grants the wielder magic powers.

Seikay was sent to an orphanage out in the middle of nowhere as a child because his parents were killed by monsters.
Seikay was a 9 year old boy at the time when his parents were killed.
That memory still haunts him to this day.
He remembers it perfectly.

Him and his parents were sitting there eating dinner at their lovely home.
Their town didn't have to worry about monsters because their city was completely surrounded by an enormous wall and soldiers of all kinds.
They were ready to eat when they realized that they didn't have any spices to add to give the food maximum flavor.
So his father decided to run to the market real quick and get back to give them the spice.
His mom went into he basement to get the clothes she had been washing.
Around ten minutes later his father crashed through the doorway yelling that monsters had broken into the city limits.
After he finished that sentence the walls of their house crumbled and they were completely surrounded by monsters.
A monster jumped at Seikay but his father threw one of their chairs at it.
The monsters got distracted from the surroundings and Seikay and focused on his father.
All of the monsters leaped at his father with their swordlike hands.
His father was killed right in front of his eyes.
His mother had heard all the racket from downstairs and come up to see what was going on.
As soon as she got to the top of the stairs the house crumbled down on her.
Seikay was completely alone now.
He clenched his fists as tears began to run down his face.
Suddenly he felt a strange power building up inside him.
Next thing he knew he was lying on the ground and all of the monsters corpses were lying around him.

It was then that the orphanage came to their, now destroyed city and picked up all the surviving children and took them to the orphanage. Seikay knew that he had killed those monsters he just didn't know how he did it.

Seikay has been in the orphanage since that day. He is now 14 years old and still in the orphanage. A group called the SOLDIERS has been formed to fight back against all the monsters that are attacking.
This is what Seikay wanted to do with his life.
He wanted to be a SOLDIER so that he could seek revenge on the monsters that had killed his parents.

Being at the orphanage all this time Seikay still had no friends there.
It was because nobody liked him.
It was because they were afraid of him.
Everyone there knew more about his powers than he did.
All he knew is that he had them, and that he killed those monsters all those years ago with them.

One day all of the people at the orphanage were outside because they were celebrating the summer festival.
Everyone was having a good time.
All the kids were playing, the adults were talking, and Seikay was sitting there alone.

Out of nowhere a helicopter appeared over the orphanage.
Everyone there was staring in awe because they had never seen anything like at.
Suddenly a group of SOLDIERS jumped down out of it and landed on the ground.
Their attention immediately turned to Seikay.

"Sir, target confirmed."
"Male, fourteen years old, blue eyes, black spiky hair."

"Thats him get him quick and bring him to the lab."

All of the SOLDIERS quickly ran at Seikay and grabbed him.
They ran back and got in the helicopter and flew off before anyone had really realized what had happen.

Seikay was taken back to the SOLDIER labs and taken directly into the experimentation room.
The last thing he remembered before they gave him the gas to knock him unconscious was, he heard someone say.

"Yes this looks like him, the chosen one."

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
A monster jumped at Seikay but his father through one of their chairs at it.

An error here. Instead of "through," it should be "Threw." And I don't know if centerizing it is the way to go. It looks awkward to me like that.

But I like the story. and it's well written.

Seikay

An error here. Instead of "through," it should be "Threw." And I don't know if centerizing it is the way to go. It looks awkward to me like that.

But I like the story. and it's well written.

Yeah I know I messed up there and somewhere else using the wrong word like that. I will try it uncentered. Now that I know at least one person likes it I will work on chapter one.

Haku

<3
I thought it was a good start so far, besides the one thing ASG found I didn't find anything major wrong with it.

Seikay

I thought it was a good start so far, besides the one thing ASG found I didn't find anything major wrong with it.

Thats because I already edited it. Thanks for your support im working on chapter 1 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back