• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Connection Between Riku and Master Xehanort (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
We already know there is a connection between Riku and MX because Ansem SoD possessed Riku but I think there is a bigger connection between the both of them and here it is.

This has to do with silver mystery guy that we saw in the game. First of all we saw him in the very beginning of the game saying “This world is too small.” which is something Ansem SoD refers at the end of KH saying "Take a look at this tiny place". Ansem SoD says this but he's talking about Riku since he was possessing Riku at the time. After that scene is the scene when MX is in a org coat and is taking Ven to the paupu tree and says "This world is like an empty prison–" which is also something Ansem SoD refers too. MX and the silver hair dude (gonna call him SHD for the rest of the theory) have same views on the island and I think thats because MX is the silver hair dude which meaning that MX was born/raised on the islands.

Here is when the connection between Riku and MX come in place. Fist off we know Riku has been wanting to get off the island since he's been 5 (the earliest age we can use) and he wants to become strong thats what he tells Terra right.

In the same scene we see little Riku in front of the beach and then you see SHD (which is kinda the same spot where SHD was standing in the beginning) and then you see KH2 Riku. Many people speculate what this means and why would they show SHD first before KH2 Riku (if it was an older riku)when obviously SHD is older and what not.

Here is the connection, Riku and MX shared the common goal to leave that place and the reason right, so Terra sees SHD before KH2 Riku is because terra was seeing a vision of what Riku will become and at first I think it was going to show KH2 Riku but since Terra was close to MX he saw SHD during the vision too symbolizing that MX and Riku having the same sort of fate (which is kinda true since Riku was using darkness). This could be the reason why Ansem SoD possessed Riku because MX knowing that Riku wants to leave the islands as much as he wanted too, he brought upon Riku to grant what he wanted.

Im just gonna throw these 2 things out
Maybe this flashback/vision Terra saw is the reason why he passed down the keyblade to Riku
and also when Ansem SoD says the speech at the end of the KH he mentions a boy and we know he's talking about Riku but since we know Ansem SoD is MX's heart maybe he was referring to himself but comparing it too Riku

Also I heard that Riku mentions a boy/guy that became strong and left the islands
I wanna know if this is true because if it is then that boy/guy could be SHD

Well thats all
Its a whack theory
You should know i aint good at theories
Flame.Discuss.
I just put this together
Im not expecting positive reviews but whatevers

Thanks to Heartsation for the translations
and here are vids to the scenes I was talking about

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Riku and MX connection(Spoilers like always)

I was also thinking maybe MX was from DI and that was his younger self saying that, which would be why Terra say him as Riku for a second because they had the same desire. But that's as far as I got. I was just really wondering why Terra would see that. I know he's connected MX and all, but he's really just influcend by the darkness. SO why would he see that? I dunno. (My head kinda hurts now...)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

well thought out asir, you might be right
i like the theory though since there is a somewhat obvious connection between the characters mentioned

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Well spotted. Though the only thing I am having trouble with is why people think the SHD is Master Xehanort. It would think that is it Terranort only older.

αsiя

space coke

I was also thinking maybe MX was from DI and that was his younger self saying that, which would be why Terra say him as Riku for a second because they had the same desire. But that's as far as I got. I was just really wondering why Terra would see that. I know he's connected MX and all, but he's really just influcend by the darkness. SO why would he see that? I dunno. (My head kinda hurts now...)
Yea my head hurts too
I myself got confused after reading it lol

well thought out asir, you might be right
i like the theory though since there is a somewhat obvious connection between the characters mentioned

Yea I know it was obvious
Kinda like Vanitas and Sora
Thanks for liking it

MeggieKeyblader

Wow, this is a killer theory. That'd be so epic, too, if MX was born on Destiny Islands. Maybe they'll talk about MX's past in the Master Xehanort reports and we could get some hints as to who the SHD is.

αsiя

space coke
Wow, this is a killer theory. That'd be so epic, too, if MX was born on Destiny Islands. Maybe they'll talk about MX's past in the Master Xehanort reports and we could get some hints as to who the SHD is.

Thanks for liking it
I also hope the MX reports shed some light into this

Emass

I was actually thinking the same thing myself. When somebody said that Riku was talkin about another boy that'd left the island, it made sense to me that it'd be SHD and all the other hints kinda make it obvious that SHD at least has some kind of a tie to MX.

Xion14

I agree with this theory I really do. Like you guys are saying Riku has mentioned that a boy has left the island before. Well we know why Sora is on "Destiny Islands"....it's named that for a reason and I'm beginning to wonder what Riku's destiny ending is going to be....Kairi I believe played her part lol so she's done XD

(I am a fan of SoraxKairi but i do NOT like her as a keyblader it's just....wrong and weird >_<)

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
I liked your theory, and I would appreciate if it were true (It'd shut the mouth of the people that say SHD is old Riku up... Figures..!).
Let's wait until ultimania is out and then, all of our unanswered questions will be answered (?)

αsiя

space coke
So Riku did mention a boy that left the island during his talk with Terra

Thanks for the postive reviews

Yezen

Yes. I agree. I am almost pretty certain that the silver haired guy is Master Xehanort. And the fact that it is the first scene shown in the game pretty much proves that it is not a future Riku. And if there really was a boy who got strong and left the islands, it can only be so many people (Xehanort or Ven).

αsiя

space coke
Yes. I agree. I am almost pretty certain that the silver haired guy is Master Xehanort. And the fact that it is the first scene shown in the game pretty much proves that it is not a future Riku. And if there really was a boy who got strong and left the islands, it can only be so many people (Xehanort or Ven).

I doubt its Ven since he was there for a little way and then i guess MX sent him to ME

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I like this theory way more than the "older Riku" claim, but answer me this: Riku knows about a BOY who left the island which you're all saying is MX? How would Riku know about a boy who is now an old, and i mean seriously old man?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I like this theory way more than the "older Riku" claim, but answer me this: Riku knows about a BOY who left the island which you're all saying is MX? How would Riku know about a boy who is now an old, and i mean seriously old man?

Stories go around. It's not because he's old now that people forgot about his story.

Emass

Well he talks like SHD was the only one to ever leave the island. Wouldn't people remember if some kid left the island and no one else ever did?

αsiя

space coke
Well he talks like SHD was the only one to ever leave the island. Wouldn't people remember if some kid left the island and no one else ever did?

The only way to leave a world is by gummi ship, COD, keyblade riders, and the star fragment
And as we know MX is a keyblade wielder and he can probably use the COD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The only way to leave a world is by gummi ship, COD, keyblade riders, and the star fragment
And as we know MX is a keyblade wielder and he can probably use the COD

Yeah going by this with TAV we could assume that they were taught how to tranport using the keyblade, and even if MX had darkness in him at that time how would he know how to open a portal let alone be able to direct himself through it. If Ven was the boy (which I kinda doubt and yet still seems to make more sense) then Riku would know more about a boy around his generation leaving instead of an passed down story the whole town knows of, and it could have been MX who came and took Ven from DI, that's how he was able to leave, wouldn't that make sense too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back