• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the connection between sora and bhk and ansem and diz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
my theory about the non existent ones

also i was thinking about the heartless and the nonexistent ones.....and i had a theory.......
ok here goes i think that there are of course many other worlds out there that sora hasnt discovered yet......and i also know that sora and bhk are keyblade master or can weild keyblades but i believe that some worlds that are important have their own keyblade masters like bhk=twilight town and sora=traverse town....also remember how heartless are formed let me recap when someone dies their heart goes to where all hearts are born kingdom hearts.....and from there the heart is transformed into a heartless.....but i think that the body and soul that are left over are transformed into the non existent ones in a place similar to kingdom hearts; lets call it kingdom bodies(just a fake name)...here read this ansem report #13:

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

and when ansem gave his heart to the darkness his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and there something weird happened......like ansem explained he was different from the other heartless he was unique and then he went on to say that there is a another you out there somewhere i believe that in kingdom bodies something weird happend and instead of producing a normal non existent one it produced diz!!!and the same thing happened to sora when he got turned into a heartless at hallowbastion his body and soul went to kingdom bodies and something weird happened again producing a duplicate of sora, bhk........details are still sketchy.......

u might have heard something like this before because this is an improved version of my old theory......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back