• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The connection between Sora and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

yoboyrob said:
i think that bhk is connected to sora .i think bhk is the light version of sora because there is a light worl a dark worl and one in between. the sora from the new game is the one from the dark worl and the sora from the last game is the one in the middle

i dont really have any better theorys than any of these but i'm almost 100% positive that we are still going to be playing wiht the same sora in kh2. not a sora from "the dark worl" if it even exsists. in kh or CoM they never say that there is a light dark and middle world. the only other worl they talk about is the other side of "the heart". and im pretty sure they are talking about kingdom hearts when they refer to "the heart". an im also pretty sure thats where bhk comes from, connected or not connected to sora.

oh and d fallen 1, i think i just thought of a new theory from your post. you said for every heartless theres a souless or w/e.i think for every heartless there is a souless on the other side of "the heart". well maybe when sora became a heartless(kh) this caused bhk to be born into a souless on the other side of "the heart". and when sora turned back into a person so did the souless on teh other side of "the heart" turning into bhk. i mean doesnt bhk kinda look liek a souless in a werd way like the white cloths and the symbols on his outfit and stuff?

paka

i agree with counterparts theorie a while back when he said that bhk is his own person. dude thanks for helping me spread the word

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Hey, errybody. I've been gone for a while, and I want to make a comment about this topic.

What I'm thinking is BHK is some kind of savior to Sora. You have seen in the trailers that Namine is talking to BHK about something. Then he is given the charm thingy. Well, what I am thinking is he was told about the organization's plans to get Sora and BHK is keeping them away from him. Sora is gradually slipping into darkness, which would explain the dark clothing. And... Hey I just thought of something...Ansem was able to use other people's bodies, right? Well, Sora is kinda doing the sme thing when he's fusing. That could be some sort of sign that he is turning dark, right?

*Twilight*

Eh...I doubt Sora's turning dark in the first place. Maybe...you never know, but I don't think so. I think his darker clothes have a different meaning; something connected to how the world truly is or something.

neo_shadow

BHK is the other side of sora's heart. when sora stabbed him self with the dark keyblade in kingdom hearts sora's heart was split in 2. sora is the dark side (hints his new black cloths in kh2) and the BHK is his light side cept the BHK dont know yet. BHK kinda just poped up one time in TT after sora did the whole thing with the dark keyblade witch i just explained and i dont really feel like saying it again. do u ppl get it now?

XD

*Twilight*

*Sighs* That's probably the best theory we have so far...yet it has holes. First of all, and I know this has been said time and time again, you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade. How...in the world...is half a heart going to allow you to hold a keyblade, let alone two? Another thing is how are you going to live with half a heart? I know this is a game and all but c'mon. As for the "light side, dark side" thing, Sora has darker clothes and all of a sudden he's become dark? There's really no proof of Sora becoming dark or evil. Even if he had a side, Sora would be the light side. BHK's clothes are half light and half dark anyway.

When Sora became a heartless, he came back. His body, soul, and heart are most likely all with him. I don't understand why everyone has to rip him apart piece by piece.

iholdthekeys

u guys want to know what the connection between sora and bhk is???

well, here it is

their heart

OK, get it through your head

**lil newb**- but bhk doesn't have a heart........ so that means since he has no heart sora can't be connected to him by the heart.... maybe their brothers...........

**me**- listen you lil newb, their just connected by the heart ok.......... itz like the wind............ u don't c it, but itz there............. so their connected by the heart alright......... just wait til kh2 comes out so they help break it down in lil words 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back