• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The coolest fight in Kingdom hearts 2 FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is the best boss battle?

• The final boss Xemnas

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Organization XIII

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Terra

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Final fantasy (Cloud, Leon, Tifa and Yuffie)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Disney bosses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Kingdom hearts 2 FM+ contains many amazing boss battles

i can't post each specific boss fight because i'm only allowed to put 10 polls so i'll have to combine all the organization XIII bosses in one poll, i'll give it my best

i'm curious about your thoughts of this
so i found it a good idea to post this thread

for me, i found terra was the best boss fight not just in this game but he is the best boss ever

Apollo

Silver Member
well cuz I like the org members I would say they are the best! but I only got the game yesterday so I have not teird terra!

Last edited:

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
Kingdom hearts 2 FM+ contains many amazing boss battles

i can't post each specific boss fight because i'm only allowed to put 10 polls so i'll have to combine all the organization XIII bosses in one poll, i'll give it my best

i'm curious about your thoughts of this
so i found it a good idea to post this thread

for me, i found terra was the best boss fight not just in this game but he is the best boss ever

I agree Terra is the coolest

honeycombsjr

I don't have final mix+ but I love defeating the Org 13 members.
Go to Google Image search, type in Demyx kh2 and click on a picture with him leaning on his sitar with a white background to go to a website with a bunch of cool sketches and animations of all kh characters.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't have the game, but I vote Terra. He is awesomeness personified.

Xemnas-sama

I like the Org XIII bosses as well as Terra.

(And if it counts the Scret Vid though u don't play it.)

Souten Ni Zase

Terra gets boring, and the data battles are too easy. I enjoyed playing through the main story in Critical Mode, though. I'll go with Disney bosses!

neon6

Terra gets boring, and the data battles are too easy. I enjoyed playing through the main story in Critical Mode, though. I'll go with Disney bosses!

You know, maybe 1 of the reasons FM+ isn't here is because we aren't THANFUL for what we get. Maybe we don't deserve FM+...

V

V.A.T.13

Xemnas. I had fun with it. Lotsa Riku n Sora good-ness.
I still play it every now and then just for that final battle. Terra? IF I ever beat him, its only gonna be once and thats it. D:

Souten Ni Zase

You know, maybe 1 of the reasons FM+ isn't here is because we aren't THANFUL for what we get. Maybe we don't deserve FM+...
Uh....... I didn't say that Terra and the data battles sucked. I've been playing this game ever since it was released and after a while, most everybody gets easy. I've done Terra and the data battles a lot, so they've just gotten really simple. Playing through the main game in Critical was one of the best parts of the entire game.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Xemnas. I had fun with it. Lotsa Riku n Sora good-ness.
I still play it every now and then just for that final battle. Terra? IF I ever beat him, its only gonna be once and thats it. D:

u didn't beat him yet?
u showed me a video of beating him with no damage, c'mon try harder

V

V.A.T.13

^ Well, 1. Its not my FM+ but my best friend's game. I play it when she comes over or when I go over.
2. Im not a hardcore gamer. XD If the boss battle is too hard, I give up and make my cousin do it. D:

Roxas \|/ saxoR

who says we arn't thankful? im thankful but i think we should get FM+. when we got KH, we got a lil extra more than japan so they got FM which had even more! then, japan gets FM+, so that means they got 2 bonuses thru KH, and we got 1. dont u think we should even it up?

as for the thread, i dont have the game, but if anything, i would say Terra and the org battles. terra since hes the bonus boss and i love the extra fights and the org becuz they PWN.

Maverick E.S

Virus

Even if we do deserve it (which we do) they probably won't send it out here like all those other jap. games that never come here which sux eggs that they don't

blood_dragonx

xemnas is the best boss fight you get to us riku for a bit and it is good and long and it is to easy but it could be that i'm lvl 99 on hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back