• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the coolest world in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

personaly i liked Halloween town cause A nightmare before christmas was my fav movie and i liked the costumes sora and gang had on

BHK Owns

hollow bastion...sick music....and i think....the hardest fight in the game...the fight against riku/ansem when he got the keyblade..tough battle

TTBK2

Awards
Hallow Bastion was nice, but I hated going back and forth through the elevators. Halloween Town was my favorite(well, besides Neverland, but that was just for the flying)

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
it's all about destiny island for me. Where the origin of the original keyblade master received his...keyblade

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

End Of The World was tight. The music is the best in that world. I luved fighting the boss form the movie fantasia. And i liked how you went through those protals to the other worlds that was tight.

T

The_Superior2345

my fav was winnie the pooh... lol just kidding its really end of the world because of chernabog.

KeyBladeWielder9

i dont know why no one else likes it, but my absolute fav was deep jungle
i use to play kh when i was bored and just play that world
and my second fave was the coliseum just because i liked to go in the tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back