• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the coolest world in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paka

u havnt even been to twilight town yet lol. my fav is end of the world too. i like the room with the machine and the huge heartless symbol in the hall

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
End of the World rocked... it was this kinda creepy, mysterious feeling all over the place. And the music rocked, too.

Hollow Bastion was awesome, Halloween Town was damn cool, Traverse Town was fricken good and...

Well, the most of the worlds were good!

wolverine x1

I liked halloween town. The costumes there are awesome and the pumpkin blade is cool too and Jack skellington was an awsome fighter.

ImmortalBlue

I rather enjoyed the room infront of the battle with Riku in Hallow Bastion. You know, the one after you kick Maleficent's butt to kingdomcome.

Anywho, I love the music in End of the World. And the save screen. But that's another story...

darkriku14

beginning and end
my favorite world was Hollow Bastion, cuz of the cool music, and it was kinda the climax in my opinion.

Xell

Wait, wut?
I liked Traverse Town (Cause it's like a rest place from sealing key holes and stuff, even though you DO seal one therel), My 2nd fav would have to be the colloseum I mean alot of the action goes on there!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
paka said:
u havnt even been to twilight town yet lol. my fav is end of the world too. i like the room with the machine and the huge heartless symbol in the hall

I was talking about Twilight Town in CoM. I know it's not in KH1 but I liked it in CoM.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
definatly hollow bastion, though traverse town halloween town & end of world are close faviorites

Night Shadow

i love hollow bastion and not just because its fun to say *says "hollow bastion" a few times* well maybe it is lol

Light Aura

My favorite worlds were Traverse Town and Olympus Coliseum. I also kind of liked Neverland because of the flying part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back