• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cornerstone of light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well i dont know if there is already a thread about this but i was just wondering,on Disney castle you see the cornerstone of light,right....of light
But where is light there is darkness too,so could there be a Cornerstone of darkness or something??:confused:
And suposse that it exists,where could that be?
On The World That Never Was maybe?
Or in Radiant Garden???

pgerv12

i agree there must be darkness but i think its in deep dive were sora and riku r at the end of the game b/c its the darkest world i can think of

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
speaking of that beach where sora and riku were, what planet was that on? otherwise yeah you'd think there was a cornerstone of darkness.

Apollo

Silver Member
speaking of that beach where sora and riku were, what planet was that on? otherwise yeah you'd think there was a cornerstone of darkness.
I think it was somewhere on the planet sora, riku, and kairi's islands! maybe the dark one got destroyed!

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
Well in my opinion yeah there HAS to be a cornerstone of darkness, because the whole concept of good and evil, light and darkness, are ideas that are made to counter balance the other

I mean you cant have a world of light without having a world of darkness, think of it as Yin and Yang, you cant have one without the other cuz then it would offset the balance. I think square-enix introduced the conerstone of light as a stepping stone to introoduce the cornerstone of darkness*or whatever they will call 8t* in the next installment of the KH series, and just cuz you may think the stone of darkness may reside in DARKNESS doesnt mean it will............for all we know S-E might make it the heart of the corner stone of light! the dead center... theres so many ways to create this cornerstone of darkness, that we could actually lose our minds thinkin about it =P but all im gonna say is that there IS a cornerstone of darkness

no matter how bright a light shines, there is always a darkness at the heart of it all and no matter how black the darkness is, a light will always shine a glimmer through. this idea can definitly support the balance theory for what I have just described

*sigh*............

KHKoopa

Hmm...I don't know what location it would be in. It would probably be in like an alternate Version of disney Castle or something.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
A Cornerstone of Darkness? That'd be interesting! I'd guess it would be somewhere in the Realm of Darkness since the Cornerstone of Light is in the Realm of Light. Then again it's possible that the Cornerstone of Darkness could be kept with the most evilest guy/gal (you never know!) in the metaseries that we haven't seen or heard of just yet.

If the Cornerstone of light is able to produce light and protect those with lights in their hearts against the darkness (not sure if it does), the the Dark Cornerstone could also produce light, but instead, fills a person's heart with Darkness. Its dark rays could spread out to the universe and put it in everybody's heart or something! I never thought about it! ^^

Chupacabra

Maybe Maleficent owns one but she couldnt get into the disney castle so most likely not.. I think it is somewhere on this world ( ? ) where Riku and Sora are sitting at the end too because it seems to be the very darkness.. I'm not sura if it's at the and of the world

Jopari

I don't think that the world at the end of KH2 could have the Cornerstone of Darkness. It wouldn't connect properly because they said that the dark beach was actually IN the realm of darkness. So, while it might make sense in one way to have the Cornerstone of Darkness there I don't think it would be because it seems hard to get things to pass over. Riku and Sora had to actually go into Kingdom Hearts to get to the realm of darkness. That would make it to hard to get the Cornerstone of Darkness into the realm of light.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well i dont know if there is already a thread about this but i was just wondering,on Disney castle you see the cornerstone of light,right....of light
But where is light there is darkness too,so could there be a Cornerstone of darkness or something??:confused:
And suposse that it exists,where could that be?
On The World That Never Was maybe?
Or in Radiant Garden???
i kinda thought this to, maybe in the realm of darkness maybe it will be in future kh games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back