• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cornerstone of light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valle

If there's a Cornerstone of Darkness, it's probably locked away or lost because the enemies would be much more powerful if they had it. Maybe it's deep inside the dark realm... Or it was locked away by Yen Sid!

I think there's no Cornerstone of Darkness though. In my opinion, the cornerstone was crafted by men (possibly powerful mages or something like that) in order to contain pure light and be used as a protection device from the darkness. Since it was made by man, there's no need for a Dark Cornerstone to exist in order to have balance.

Ok, theory time is over :p.

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
If there's a Cornerstone of Darkness, it's probably locked away or lost because the enemies would be much more powerful if they had it. Maybe it's deep inside the dark realm... Or it was locked away by Yen Sid!

I think there's no Cornerstone of Darkness though. In my opinion, the cornerstone was crafted by men (possibly powerful mages or something like that) in order to contain pure light and be used as a protection device from the darkness. Since it was made by man, there's no need for a Dark Cornerstone to exist in order to have balance.

Ok, theory time is over :p.

Nice theory:thumbup:
But maybe Xemnas hid the cornerstone or something.Or a new villain,or even the bald man from the next kh.
Oh well,i have no clue >.>

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
This is interesting. I believe that there is a cornerstone of darkness. Just like so many have already said even if there is the deepest light there is always some darkness within. I also believe like someone mentioned before that there might even be a cornerstone of twilight. I don't however believe that it is in Twilight town. I have absolutely no idea where it is. And I would go crazy trying to figure it out. I also don't believe that the cornerstone of darkness would be in a place filled with darkness. It seems like that would just be predictable. I think the Sqaure Enix will make us think. They never disappoint and sitting here thinking about this is going to make my brain hurt. Which wouldn't be a good thing because I have an essay to write about the "Scarlet letter" due next week.:)

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Maleficent wanted to destroy the cornerstone of light and take over Disney Castle. As long as the cornerstone of light was in the castle, Maleficent and other beings from the dark can not enter. I bet if there is a cornerstone of darkness than those of 'light' wouldn't be able to enter. And if there is one for twilight than it wouldn't matter because it would be in between.:)

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
We are all so freaking clueless!!!!! >.<
It might even be on Destiny Islands.
Who knows.I hope that we will learn soon.
Back on chilling then.
Anyways i agree that it might be on Kingdom Hearts or World's end.
Oh well we have just to keep waiting...i guess.

mislead_light

I wouldent say that its anywhere but anywher dark e.g. where malifecent was hideing(villins vale i thinl it was called), that place wher sora and ruku were after the defeated xemnes and yes maybe in kingdomhearts. However i don't think that its at the nd of the world because i wouldent say that place is dark cause its just where the remains of the worlds that were destoyed went( please note that this is what i remember from when i last played KH1 wich was like 3 years ago so please by all means correct me if im wrong wich i think i am ). as for the being a cornerstone of twilight i stand in the middle im not say ing it doesent exist as to me it just seems like over kill, but at the same time KH2 focesd alot on the how twilight thing so yeah. And another theory i have wich evan i admit seems stupid and i don't evan know why im menting it but i am anyway is that maybe thers another element( i know there isnt=]) and maybe they all all make something because their called THE CORNERSTONE of ligh and stuff, and as most of us probaly know you use a cornerstoneat the coner of the base of something but again i'll say that evan i believe thats mos retarted thing ever said by man.

Rem

Well in my opinion yeah there HAS to be a cornerstone of darkness, because the whole concept of good and evil, light and darkness, are ideas that are made to counter balance the other

I mean you cant have a world of light without having a world of darkness, think of it as Yin and Yang, you cant have one without the other cuz then it would offset the balance. I think square-enix introduced the conerstone of light as a stepping stone to introoduce the cornerstone of darkness*or whatever they will call 8t* in the next installment of the KH series, and just cuz you may think the stone of darkness may reside in DARKNESS doesnt mean it will............for all we know S-E might make it the heart of the corner stone of light! the dead center... theres so many ways to create this cornerstone of darkness, that we could actually lose our minds thinkin about it =P but all im gonna say is that there IS a cornerstone of darkness

no matter how bright a light shines, there is always a darkness at the heart of it all and no matter how black the darkness is, a light will always shine a glimmer through. this idea can definitly support the balance theory for what I have just described

*sigh*............

What you attempting to define as balance is a chaotic dance of discordian mayhem. And yes, the cornerstone of Darkness is necessary for the existence of the Light, and yes; they can be united. But whereas all who spake lies that are liars make them soothsayers is the disco, I dance to a different beat...

And it’s called kazmere; the balance to your insanity of an order 🐉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back