• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The credits of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
So, I was thinking, the credits for 1.5 foreshadowed 2.5, and the credits for 2.5 foreshadowed 2.8. Do you think we'll get KHIII pseudo-trailers in the credits of 2.8 and 1.5+2.5?

What if we get unvoiced cutscenes that reveal something (like someone's return) and make us wonder what is going on?

Vmkblaster1

I think you mean a secret ending like roxas vs. riku, seeing aqua terra and ventus for the first time in keyblade armor pick the three keyblades, fighting xehanort, first seeing roxas after chain of memories, and first seeing young xehanort pick Isa for his vessel... personally, I love love love these secret endings!!!! And after 0.2 birth by sleep, I would love to see a secret ending!!!!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Sure I don't see a reason why not. 2.8 is just a hype game for KH3 so we will get something to sink our teeth in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back