• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Guardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

So everyone is fighting about who or what it is, and people used to think it was MX keyblade wich was proven wrong because they appear at the same time. (ITS NOT A DAMN GLITCH HOLY SHIT)

Then there is another theory about Terras Darkness... well I think I have some proof to that.

Watch the secret ending, and pay close attention to what MX and Terra are saying.

Well first of all MX tells Terra his heart is stained with darkness... thats something to think about.
Then he says "This body of flesh should be bound"... well this is pointless but im just making observations, The Dark guardian has those white... straps? binding him together. Although that is most likely not what hes implying I thought it was worth mentioning...

Then Terra goes on saying his heart is his, and MX cant have it, only his body, and MX says it will become a part of his heart...

Then Terra says, "If you tried to absorb me- if I became an object of darkness- I dont care what kind of sacrifice I have to make- I only have one goal..." What could this mean?

Then MX says how they can decide on the owner of Eraqus heart slowly...

Now I know everything I said isnt really a theory, but its back up to a theory, and I think we should try to look into those quotes

Discuss!

T

The Spoiler

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-Last Chapter {Part 6} HQ

play close attention at 14 seconds, the guardian isn't there when Terranort summons his keyblade
i still think the dark guardian is MX's keyblade
That is a good observation, the keyblade also has a symbol that looks like the Guardian.
But as much as I agree with that, there is one move he does that the dark Guardian holds aqua still while Xehanort attacks her with MX keyblade(It isnt shown in that video because the guy always dodged it) and I dont get why people are saying its a glitch. :|

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
That is a good observation, the keyblade also has a symbol that looks like the Guardian.
But as much as I agree with that, there is one move he does that the dark Guardian holds aqua still while Xehanort attacks her with MX keyblade(It isnt shown in that video because the guy always dodged it) and I dont get why people are saying its a glitch. :|

well, then i don't understand why he would disappear in one instance and stay in another?
it either has to be a glitch or Nomura wanting to trick usomgsh

BladeofHearts18

darn it. i dunno which to agree with since both have enough evidence to back themselves up pretty much. but i really doubt terra's heart would become the guardian, maybe his darkness manifested itself instead. unless terra has an even sadder ending that we thought. poor terra....
1. submitting to darkness
2. having his body and heart taken by MX.
3. leaving his soul behind as LS to stay in the keyblade graveyard forever. ( 12 years at least)
4. having his heart manifest into a dark being to be xehanort's guardian with no will to stop himself. ( until end of kh1)
just sad...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
So everyone is fighting about who or what it is, and people used to think it was MX keyblade wich was proven wrong because they appear at the same time. (ITS NOT A DAMN GLITCH HOLY SHIT)

The other idea, is just gameplay mechanics. It's the same situation as Sora's drive forms, Donald and Goofy don't appear when Sora's using the drive forms, but in cutscenes they are. Nomura stated that they would be their, but they are cut out due to the gameplay mechanics, and an attempt to not overpower Sora. Even though he was still overpowered, either that or the enemies were extremely weak.

i still think the dark guardian is MX's keyblade

I agree.

How do you dodge something while, a Giant Keyblade Monster holds you? Anyways, it's only one move and I haven't seen this move. The only time I have seen both the Keyblade and the Guardian appear simultaneously was for a move where Xehanort decides to swing his Keyblade at aqua, and even then during that attack the Guardian backed away to a point where it was out of the camera view until the Keyblade dissapeared. Xehanort has the ability to Dual-Wield too, so that could explain why both can be seen for those short periods of time.

well, then i don't understand why he would disappear in one instance and stay in another?
it either has to be a glitch or Nomura wanting to trick us

Either that or gameplay mechanics.

T

The Spoiler

In the move the Dark Guardian doesnt automatically grab you, he flies at you and you can roll out of the way. I will try and find a video, but its certainly not a glitch.

sarkess1

i think( correct me if i am wrong) that it has been proven that the guardian is a heartless!so if he is a heartless then how in the world an object can change into him!i think its common sense!the keyblade doesnt have a heart!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
i think( correct me if i am wrong) that it has been proven that the guardian is a heartless!so if he is a heartless then how in the world an object can change into him!i think its common sense!the keyblade doesnt have a heart!

That has never actually been proven. People just always assumed it to be, but since BBS, there's reason for doubt. It was never even said anywhere in any of the games that it's a Heartless.

Key to Truth

Awards

Then there is another theory about Terras Darkness... well I think I have some proof to that.

Watch the secret ending, and pay close attention to what MX and Terra are saying.

Well first of all MX tells Terra his heart is stained with darkness... thats something to think about.
Then he says "This body of flesh should be bound"... well this is pointless but im just making observations, The Dark guardian has those white... straps? binding him together. Although that is most likely not what hes implying I thought it was worth mentioning...

Then Terra goes on saying his heart is his, and MX cant have it, only his body, and MX says it will become a part of his heart...

Then Terra says, "If you tried to absorb me- if I became an object of darkness- I dont care what kind of sacrifice I have to make- I only have one goal..." What could this mean?

Then MX says how they can decide on the owner of Eraqus heart slowly...

Now I know everything I said isnt really a theory, but its back up to a theory, and I think we should try to look into those quotes

Discuss!

There's something you didn't count on, there's a moment where ME is speaking, Terra's appareance, but it's ME the one speaking, starting around 1:17, is Eraqus the one speaking (you can notice by the way he speaks). Wich means, they are debating about who will get Terra's heart, not ME's.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well isn't it true that MX's keyblade is called the guardian keyblade? That hints a relationship.

Also, I don't think that Terra is actually the guardian. He's been through so much torture already that if nomura gave him anymore, he'd really piss off the fans.

I think that Master Xehanort's heart was the one that ultimately gave into darkness, while Terra's heart kept control of Eraqus's and left the body with Eraqus's heart when Master Xehnaort's heart became a Heartless.

Aegis

There's something you didn't count on, there's a moment where ME is speaking, Terra's appareance, but it's ME the one speaking, starting around 1:17, is Eraqus the one speaking (you can notice by the way he speaks). Wich means, they are debating about who will get Terra's heart, not ME's.

Uhmm, aren't they just speaking about who is going to take dominant control of Xehanort's heart?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Uhmm, aren't they just speaking about who is going to take dominant control of Xehanort's heart?

Not only the Heart of Xehanort the Apprentice but, the being itself. Master Xehanort and Terra were discussing who would make use of the new being, and Terra beleived that he would win because he not only has his Heart, but Master Eraqus as well. So it was a discussion for the dominance over Xehanort the Apprentice. That's why Xehanort, Xemnas, and Xehanort's Heartless seem to have traits of both Terra and Xehanort.

Sir Adamus

Not only the Heart of Xehanort the Apprentice but, the being itself. Master Xehanort and Terra were discussing who would make use of the new being, and Terra beleived that he would win because he not only has his Heart, but Master Eraqus as well. So it was a discussion for the dominance over Xehanort the Apprentice. That's why Xehanort, Xemnas, and Xehanort's Heartless seem to have traits of both Terra and Xehanort.

And yet, none of them have a beard. shamisen

Key to Truth

Awards

I mean, somehow, Terra has three hearts, Eraqus', Xehanort's and Terra's, when this conversation happens, Terra switches for a moment with Terra, around 1:30 is Eraqus the one who is actually speaking. I think i'm not explaining myself properly. In that conversation they are talking about who should obtain TERRA'S heart.

T

The Spoiler

I mean, somehow, Terra has three hearts, Eraqus', Xehanort's and Terra's, when this conversation happens, Terra switches for a moment with Terra, around 1:30 is Eraqus the one who is actually speaking. I think i'm not explaining myself properly.
Actually we found out Terra dpesnt even have Eraqus heart in him, which makes more sense because only Sora can connect his heart to anyone, and Terra haveing Eraqus heart would screw everything up.

State

Awards
To this time I wonder if Eraqus' heart is one or it fused with Terra's...

Key to Truth

Awards
Actually we found out Terra dpesnt even have Eraqus heart in him, which makes more sense because only Sora can connect his heart to anyone, and Terra haveing Eraqus heart would screw everything up.

How did you find that out? I demand you to prove it! xD
As the own Terra says, he still has his heart inside, plus Eraqus who probably fused him at some moment we weren't told about and Xehanort controling his body, you can see in Last Episode how Terra is still inside that body and tries to get Xehanort out from inside of him.

T

The Spoiler

How did you find that out? I demand you to prove it! xD
As the own Terra says, he still has his heart inside, plus Eraqus who probably fused him at some moment we weren't told about and Xehanort controling his body, you can see in Last Episode how Terra is still inside that body and tries to get Xehanort out from inside of him.
It was a mistranlation, and he didnt actually say Eraqus.

This guy is subbing every cutscene and hasnt messed up once, so his translation is the one that is correct and makes more sense.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It was a mistranlation, and he didnt actually say Eraqus.

This guy is subbing every cutscene and hasnt messed up once, so his translation is the one that is correct and makes more sense.

yeah i noticed that too when i first went on strwbrymilk's channel
they're actually doing a real good job translating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back