• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Soldier/Masked Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

Okayyy. Back on topic. Hasn't it been noticed that DS is much shorter than Terra? So how could Terra be DS unless he shrunk somehow.

Grey

well aside from that i find this theory interesting...though not necessarily possible...but it is a good theory and i would not be surprised if it came trtue

How would it not be possible, exactly? Not to be rude or anything--just wondering what you mean.

Okayyy. Back on topic. Hasn't it been noticed that DS is much shorter than Terra? So how could Terra be DS unless he shrunk somehow.

How would we know? You may or may not be able to go by the secret ending, since the character designs could've changed (and, like I mentioned before, they have changed--Aqua's hair style is different. In the secret ending, it was all matted down, wheras now, it has spikes off to one side. It's possible DS's height could've changed, or maybe it was a mistake). Other than that, we've had no comparison pictures of DS next to Terra. The only scene with DS in it has Ven lying on the ground, so that's not a good comparison.

kostas

Awards
in kh2 secret video we can see that the three soldiers that are ven aqua and terra fight mx and the dark soldier so..

i eat dark

ok I've seen alot of people say that they knock off his helmet(DS)
but in what trailer? O___O
someone please explain

Grey

in kh2 secret video we can see that the three soldiers that are ven aqua and terra fight mx and the dark soldier so..

Did you actually read my first post? I said that I believe it to be more metaphorical than literal. Here, I'll quote it:

KH2 FM+ Secret Ending
The video of the secret ending in Final Mix+.

While this was mostly a concept, and things have definitely changed since then (Aqua's hair is supposedly different, TAV no longer wear the armor, etc.), one thing remains an enigma--the Dark Soldier. He simply "comes out of" Master Xehanort, as if he is a part of MX, and does not exist on his own.

The battle that ensues follows the general formula of Terra vs. MX and Ven/Aqua vs. DS. At no point does Terra battle the Dark Soldier.

Wait--

At no point does Terra battle the Dark Soldier.

Notice that, in every BbS trailer featuring the Dark Soldier, Terra is never seen battling him. Terra is never even seen in the same scene as the Dark Soldier. Despite all of Terra's scenes, none of them feature this enigmatic wielder.

Only scene involving the DS so far

I'll admit, it's true that it's a bit far-fetched to assume that, just because the DS doesn't appear next to Terra in the only scene the DS has been in.

As I stated, Terra and DS never encounter each other (unless the video XYZ mentioned did have Terra knocking off DS's helmet--though it's very possible that was Ven). DS "comes out of" MX. Terra is closest to MX, as MX is the one Terra is chasing and he seems to be constantly encountering him. It's very possible that MX corrupted Terra and made him into the "monster infused with darkness" that [could be] the Dark Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back