• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
It was very long ago that Sora sealed the final door. Now, a new threat has risen, that is, for the dark side. A new keyblade wielder has been born, and his destiny has been revealed, just like how Sora's was so long ago. But, a new evil has risen too. His name is Dartantalus. As the keyblade master grows and becomes stronger, Dartantalus unfolds his plan. He is creating a Dark Tournament to find the three greatest dark warriors, so they can rid the world of this new keyblader. But, what he doesn't know is that there's a fight waiting for them on the other side.
---------------------------------------
This is a basic rp where there is a tournament that has three winners. Those traverse to find the new keyblade master, while the keyblade master and friends traverse to defeat the new evil which is Dartantalus. The good guys attempt to defeat the bad guys, the bad guys attempt to defeat the good guys. But let's make it a little more complicated than that!
Playable Characters:
1st friend-
2nd friend-
3rd friend-
1st Dark Warrior-
2nd Dark Warrior-
3rd Dark Warrior-

Rules:
No godmodding(obviously)
Power playing sometimes accepted
Type ~*My:Template*~ over your template to show you read the rules.
Hopefully no romance
Have fun!
No killing other players
Stay mostly literate
----------------------------------------
As long as your template has: Bio, Appearance, Weapon(s), Name, and Age it'll work!

I'll post mine when everyone's in. (i'm the keyblade master)

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
I think this is the best way I can explain it:

This is a basic rp where there is a tournament that has three winners. Those traverse to find the new keyblade master, while the keyblade master and friends traverse to defeat the new evil which is Dartantalus. The good guys attempt to defeat the bad guys, the bad guys attempt to defeat the good guys. But let's make it a little more complicated than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back