• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The darknesses.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
According to the Famitsu-interview Nomura gave after the Days-Ultimania was released he wasn't. Xemnas is the strongest, followed by Roxas when at full power (meaning two Keyblades + no power absorption from Xion), Xaldin and then Lexaeus.

Really? Meh, it must have been he was a final boss that he got so much emphasis, meanwhile, Xaldin and the others had to be watered down for obvious reasons (albeit Xalding being a bit of a hard fight :X).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Really? Meh, it must have been he was a final boss that he got so much emphasis, meanwhile, Xaldin and the others had to be watered down for obvious reasons (albeit Xalding being a bit of a hard fight :X).

Yup, really:
–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that.

I would surely attribute it to him being a final boss that he got some flashy extra stuff, we also don't really know where he stands power-wise among the Organisation because in terms of "story-strength" Nomura only listed the first four like above shown.
Then there is also of course to take into consideration that the power of people can fluctuate, as Saix is certainly not a weak fighter at all, yet Roxas managed to defeat him when he fled the castle and was only at less than half of his power (it was when Xion had much power leeched away from Roxas, just the day before he fought her).

Also, final bosses do not always equal strongest bosses, as I remember for example in FF X you had to fight a weird little bug, lol.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Marluxia may of been a traitor but he was clearly the stronfest member of those in the castle. Plus his status as a big bad of a game makes me waana include him. I'm sure traveling into the past and corrupting him further would be an easy task to gain him into there ranks.

I'd imagine that being a traitor pretty much equates to developing your own mindset, the same reasoning that prevented Roxas from being a clone. Of Xehanort, anyways :x

That could explain why Xemnas pointed that out as a flaw of potential clones.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd imagine that being a traitor pretty much equates to developing your own mindset, the same reasoning that prevented Roxas from being a clone. Of Xehanort, anyways :x

That could explain why Xemnas pointed that out as a flaw of potential clones.

I second that. Young Xehanort explicitly said that Roxas became useless to them because he developed too much independence, very much the same can be said for Axel, Marluxia and Larxene.

If I recall correctly Xemnas called them "those whose thoughts could not be unraveled", meaning their minds were too strong to be controlled.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Terra in some form must be taking up a slot. There was a build-up to the last Seeker appearing, the latest version of a Xehanort, but he never showed up. The latest possible form would have to be Terra/Apprentice Xehanort coming back after Xemnas and SoD were defeated.

billyzanesucks

Terra in some form must be taking up a slot. There was a build-up to the last Seeker appearing, the latest version of a Xehanort, but he never showed up. The latest possible form would have to be Terra/Apprentice Xehanort coming back after Xemnas and SoD were defeated.
They were talking about MX. You know, the person in the seat that YX directly pointed out?

State

Awards

It was hinted in-game by Master Xehanort himself that Terra would be a member.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Master Xehanort
3. Ansem SoD
4. Xemnas
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. Vanitas
8. Terranort
9. Dark Riku
10. Dilan
11. Even
12. Aleaus
13. idk for the 13th trying to think of someone Xehanort could be manipulating or someone from the past again another form or Terranort of Maleficent... not really sure.

Smithee

Awards
I doubt Terra would be an effective member, what with being protected by Eraqus's Heart and all. More than likely MX just gave up on him at some point and moved on to other vessels.

State

Awards
I doubt Terra would be an effective member, what with being protected by Eraqus's Heart and all. More than likely MX just gave up on him and moved on to other vessels.
Remember that Xehanort implants a piece of his heart to other bodies, so Terra is pretty much screwed, seeing as how it will be another internal conflict between him and the Master.

Smithee

Awards
Remember that Xehanort implants a piece of his heart to other bodies, so Terra is pretty much screwed, seeing as how it will be another internal conflict between him and the Master.

He's protected by Eraqus's Heart, remember? It's 2-on-1.

State

Awards
He's protected by Eraqus's Heart, remember? It's 2-on-1.
Recall the cutscene between Master Xehanort and Terra inside his heart back at BbS' secret ending; it's pretty much 1v1, seeing as how Terra completely absorbed Eraqus', unless, of course, even after absorbing someone's heart, it can still live on.

Smithee

Awards
Recall the cutscene between Master Xehanort and Terra inside his heart back at BbS' secret ending; it's pretty much 1v1, seeing as how Terra completely absorbed Eraqus', unless, of course, even after absorbing someone's heart, it can still live on.

Either way, still technically 2-on-1.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

That just gave me a thought, when terra is eventually revied the power of erqus heart(love) will proably prevent darkness or the dark power from weakening his heart ever again, allowing him to quickly be put in the same position as riku without the work riku put into it ver the last 4 games

JTD95

I doubt Terra would be an effective member, what with being protected by Eraqus's Heart and all. More than likely MX just gave up on him at some point and moved on to other vessels.

When did Master Xehanort give up on Terra? Terra is still possessed by him, I don't recall it being proved otherwise.
Isn't the reason Apprentice Xehanort hasn't returned because Ansem and Xemnas was taken to the future and hasn't really been defeated yet? Once they return to their own time and follows their fate, Apprentice Xehanort can return?
Braig and Isa most likely hasn't returned because their Nobodies where collect from the past. Braig and Isa can't return before their Nobodies return to their time and follows their intended fate.

I haven't spoiled everything yet but, is it explained how Master Xehanort came back? Or is he simply from the past as well?

Confirmed:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Ansem
4. Xemnas
5. Xigbar
6. Saïx

Unconfirmed:
7. Another Xehanort from a different time period
8. Vanitas
9. Luxord (Luxord came off as being a bodyguard for Xemnas. He along with Xigbar and Saïx had to be defeated before they could reach Xemnas.)
10. Sephiroth
11. Riku Replica
12. ???
13. ???

Smithee

Awards
When did Master Xehanort give up on Terra?

I just said it was possible, nothing more.

Terra is still possessed by him, I don't recall it being proved otherwise.

I don't recall seeing any proof Terra is still possessed, either.

Isn't the reason Apprentice Xehanort hasn't returned because Ansem and Xemnas was taken to the future and hasn't really been defeated yet? Once they return to their own time and follows their fate, Apprentice Xehanort can return?
Braig and Isa most likely hasn't returned because their Nobodies where collect from the past. Braig and Isa can't return before their Nobodies return to their time and follows their intended fate.

If they returned to their own times, then that means they've already followed their fates to begin with.

Ah, the joys of time paradoxes.

State

Awards
Master Xehanort is a Keyblade Master. Other than that, he has the same power as the Keybladers that fought in the Keyblade War and he's the dominant piece of Terra's heart, so Terra's little piece and Eraqus' have to join forces before he can think of recovering his identity.

Smithee

Awards
Master Xehanort is a Keyblade Master. Other than that, he has the same power as the Keybladers that fought in the Keyblade War and he's the dominant piece of Terra's heart, so Terra's little piece and Eraqus' have to join forces before he can think of recovering his identity.

Eraqus is also a Keyblade Master, and I think his Heart and Terra's have already joined forces, according to Blank Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back