• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Data hidden in Sora's body

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zEndless

In the ending, we see the data of Ansem that he put in Sora's heart, surprisingly though I see nobody talking about this, all I see is talk about the secret ending.

[video=youtube;rC77yYnl3Cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC77yYnl3Cs[/video]

zEndless

Yes, it is not been subbed yet. However, don't we have any in-house translators here on KHI?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nomura said it is a focal point of DDD and that it will become the key to save the tormented ones, so it IS very important.

But the cutscenes about it are itself very long and without reasonable translations there isn't much to talk about yet.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well we didn't fully grasp MX's true plans for his 13 forms vs. the 7 lights, or even who was who in that formula or alot of stuff until part 1 of the ending was subbed so that gives us alot clearer picture. Once part 2 is subbed which would include Ansem's date scene then it will be alot clearer and we'll have more to talk about.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well we didn't fully grasp MX's true plans for his 13 forms vs. the 7 lights, or even who was who in that formula or alot of stuff until part 1 of the ending was subbed so that gives us alot clearer picture. Once part 2 is subbed which would include Ansem's date scene then it will be alot clearer and we'll have more to talk about.

Indeed, lol, when I watched that scene subbed I actually was a little surprised MX (in his super-swag throne sitting mode no less) admitted he made an error by trying to forge the X-blade with just two hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back