• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Deep Dive & XIII Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

Okay we all know that the DD is just a mere Concept or Idea for the KH2
13points.jpg

this is a picture of a XIII decreasing and stoped to the number two.

DO ANY ONE THINKS THAT THERE A CONNECTION
BETWEEN XIII DECREASING AND THE XIII ORGANIZATION?

As you can see in the picture the number are connected and its like a flow chart

Click the DD if you want to read a full analysis about Deep Dive
The new Organization member who was originally seen in a picture taken by IGN on the Kingdom Hearts 2 booth has been further revealed in a Jump magazine scan.

It has been revealed that his name is Xaldin and he has 3 different weapons.

jump_new_org.jpg

- The magazine said the full name of "The Organization" is rather "XIII Organization", which you can tie back into DD.
- The white creatures' names are "Nobodies" and "Dusk" is a type of "Nobody."

RikuOfDarkness

I belive that Normura has more recently stated that DD/ASAS was *more* than just a concept. Though it's still not known exactly how much of the DD/ASAS is relevent. The XIII and countdown is probably very relevent.

Milh_Amethyz

oh yes we all know that the heartless is made from the hearts taken from a man's heart
and we all know that Ansem made an artificial heartless

Do any one think that the "Dusk" or "Nobodies" are the artificial ones

Okey there is no number 1 in the picture i wonder why?

There a word that says "the 13th Order" whats that somekind of "the 10 commandments"

Nomura said that all of the member of the Org will be at the KH2 but that doesn't makes sense, we all know that Marluxia died in CO not just that Vaxene, Larxene and the other org we saw at the CoM died it doesn't include Axel and Zexion, I saw Zexion disappear infront of Riku but i don't think he Died.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Milh_Amethyz said:
oh yes we all know that the heartless is made from the hearts taken from a man's heart
and we all know that Ansem made an artificial heartless

Do any one think that the "Dusk" or "Nobodies" are the artificial ones.

No. The Dusk are not the artificial one. The heartless that was created by Ansem are those that have a Symbol in a part of his body. The only Heartless that are the true one are the The Shadows and the Neo-Shadows. I dont remember is theres another one right now. The Dusk are other type of enemy, the NEO'S.

Now, i think that DD have something to do whit the XIII organization, but nobody have found what. I think that is gonna be revelealed in KH2!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Sora_Matrix said:
No. The Dusk are not the artificial one. The heartless that was created by Ansem are those that have a Symbol in a part of his body. The only Heartless that are the true one are the The Shadows and the Neo-Shadows. I dont remember is theres another one right now. The Dusk are other type of enemy, the NEO'S.

1. The Dusk symbol is a mix between the Org symbol and the artificial heartless symbol. I would say they were custom-created for/by the XIII Organization.

2. NEOs are Non-Existent Ones, Unknowns, if I'm not mistaken. Not Dusk.

C

CEDELAS

sora matrix there was more than that there was shadow ball and invisible.

something i want to say is i think that the angel heartless could actually be a dusk and and thats how ansem knows about the dusk in ansem 13 report beacause he would of had to make a dusk to learn about them hey.

xaldin or whatever looks like he could be the arms behind unkown as he uses his weapon behind his arms (from pics) also i know how he uses 3 weapons one of them is like a I straight up and down the other is like an X they cross over i say this beacause all the unkowns weapons have the symbol and his ones dont unless they cross over.

Last edited:

oathion

OK, my theory the reason why the 13 point chart goes from 2-13 because of the Organization. Now, before you flame me let me explain. OK, we all know that there's a superior of the Organization and it MIGHT be DiZ. So, DiZ doesn't have a number, since he's deemed the superior one. So really, there isn't a number one Organization member because DiZ is and is not someone. BUT (i forgot but somewhere) somewhere, it states the 13th Member. Now, could the 13th Member be the number one member? We don't know, but I'm going to assume since DiZ is the superior one, he doesn't count as a agent or something, which is why the 13 Point Chart starts at 2. Who do I think the 13th Member is? BHK. Why? Well, I have a theory, but I'm currently thinking about it.

KeybladeMaster1

Nomura said that all of the member of the Org will be at the KH2 but that doesn't makes sense said:
well niomurao-san said that CoM isn't truly needed and the whole thing is, from wht i've heard just a dream, or what-not , so if they died in there then it wouldnt really affect KH2, although it does take place between the 2 i dont think that it affects it.

helios

Bronze Member
good but there is still a missing link it dosent add up the members
Axel
Xaldin
Lexaeus
Zexion
Vexen
Diz
Enigmatic man
glowing eye unknown
riku?
BHK?
Mickey?
Sora?
what are they trying to recruit Sora to is that why they were messing with his memories
there are still missing pieces either there are people we dont know or they are clones of
riku

oathion

GEU, we don't know if he's been scrapped. Riku can be an exception, Mickey could be a soy. bleh, we don't know.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
you forgot larxene, helios

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Im gonna make a list, it may reveal something!

13. Xaldin/Xarudin
12. Larxene
11. Marluxia
10. By the looks of the 13 Points, it may be someone in relation with Kairi.
9. I highly believe that this is the BHK. Quote from 13 Points: A World Between = A Forgotten World -Quote End- BHK seems to be in contact with the Twilight, wearing all those checkered stuff...
8. Axel
7. Sora... I don't know why... It seems this really suits his place. Quote from 13 Points: "You are the Source of all Heartless." -end quote- this could also be Ansem...
6. Zexion
5. Lexaeus
4. Vexen
3. I would say Mickey. Dont know why... dont know how...dont know when... and dont know what.
2. Riku. He's paired up with Mickey. He should least say "We'll Go Together" at least once!!!
1. Maybe Diz? Enigmatic Man? Who knows?

Praise me. Flame me. Dont care which.

oathion

There's no 1 in the 13 Point Chart, which is why I was saying DiZ doesn't count. >>

oathion

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun. My theory is that somehow 2 = 1. So, it'd be BHK because _____________________ (theory isn't fully researched, will come back to you on that one.)

Milh_Amethyz

here are all the i know bout the 13 members

The bold ones are in right numbers though i don't know the others

1. (Maybe Diz)
2. BHK?
3. Enigmatic Man?
4. Vaxene=Ice
5. Lexaeus=Earth
6. Zexion=Unknown(Maybe Wind)
7. Riku?
8. Axel=Fire
9. Mickey?
11. Marluxia=Nature(maybe)
12. Larxene=Lightning
13. Xaldin?

Almost all of them have X in their names i wonder if there is somethin' bout that?
??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back