• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The defiantion of a Shell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

I believe that you can't really call BHk a shell. Since Bhk falls to much in the "exception range". Like Ansem. Losing his body to the darkness but not becoming a heartless. (well one of the ansemss is just a heart^_^) Roxas is also like Ansem since he is basicly doing the impossible, wielding a keyblade with no heart( a shell is a creature with no heart, the keyblade is powered by the heart), maybe Roxas can be called something else, because shell breaches too many clauses in logic. Like ansem(at least the guy with no body ansem) keeping his memories and remaining himself, instead of forgetting his memories and becoming a heartless.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
hmm... i really do not know the definition of a "shell"... but i'm leaning towards your assumptions though... but please give me more details... i'm really interested. the one you posted above is too short and can i ask where you based these ideas from (facts within the game etc...)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You are semi-right. Roxas is an exception for two reasons.

1. He is a Key Blade Masters Shell, he was ment to use a Key Blade, also you do not need JUST a strong Heart to use a Keyblade you need a Strong Heart and a Strong Soul. Roxas has some of both. He has a Strong Soul since the Soul stays with the Shell and because of DiZ placing Sora's memories into Roxas, we believe part of Sora's Heart was placed into him to. There is also the chance that when some of Sora's Heart was in him anyway since Roxas actually had memories of him being someone else, hence why he left to go look for himself, unlike the other members who all know that their Hearts are in Kingdom Hearts.

2. Roxas and Sora are both "alive" at the same time, which is in sense a huge contradiction of how things should be. Every other Shell, like Axel, is the only living existance of their original form. Unless the person willing just tosses their Shell away, the Shells were created when they were killed by Heartless. This seems to be what happened to the Org since they need Kingdom Hearts and the only reason they would is if they were killed by Heartless and there Hearts were sent to Kingdom Hearts. The hardest question, which is still somewhat unanswered, is why Sora's Heart didn't go to Kingdom Hearts. All we know is that it had to do with Kairi's interferance and because his Heart was SO strong it was able to exist in the real world with out it's Shell (Roxas), get it?

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
MyInnerFred said:
You are semi-right. Roxas is an exception for two reasons.

1. He is a Key Blade Masters Shell, he was ment to use a Key Blade, also you do not need JUST a strong Heart to use a Keyblade you need a Strong Heart and a Strong Soul. Roxas has some of both. He has a Strong Soul since the Soul stays with the Shell and because of DiZ placing Sora's memories into Roxas, we believe part of Sora's Heart was placed into him to. There is also the chance that when some of Sora's Heart was in him anyway since Roxas actually had memories of him being someone else, hence why he left to go look for himself, unlike the other members who all know that their Hearts are in Kingdom Hearts.

2. Roxas and Sora are both "alive" at the same time, which is in sense a huge contradiction of how things should be. Every other Shell, like Axel, is the only living existance of their original form. Unless the person willing just tosses their Shell away, the Shells were created when they were killed by Heartless. This seems to be what happened to the Org since they need Kingdom Hearts and the only reason they would is if they were killed by Heartless and there Hearts were sent to Kingdom Hearts. The hardest question, which is still somewhat unanswered, is why Sora's Heart didn't go to Kingdom Hearts. All we know is that it had to do with Kairi's interferance and because his Heart was SO strong it was able to exist in the real world with out it's Shell (Roxas), get it?

I believe that it was because kairi refused to FORGET sora. remember all the mushy stuff they mentioned in Kingdom Hearts about "staying in our hearts"? the key ingredient to that was "memory". remember the scene in KH where Sora with the other FF characters were in Hollow bastion before you fight Behemoth? they mentioned about how they will be a part of each others hearts as long as they remember their journey together?

So one of the "ingredients" of the heart is "memory", which is why Roxas is still "whole"... here's an analogy... when you break open an egg, the stuffing gets lost and all that's left is a shell, therefore it is empty. now think of an easter egg... it is the shell of an egg but has different stuffing... right? i think that is sorta like Roxas predicament. with Roxas as the "egg shell" and Sora's memories as the "stuffing"...

wow, i guess i formed a theory...

Darknetwork

then what would Roxas be called, any new names. because shell is obviousely to inaccurate. Its like calling Ansem a heartless.

asiarules

Bronze Member
No NO NO NO NO Roxas is a special type of nobody nothing like Ansem Roxas still have a heart unlike all the other members of the order.That gives him the strenght to weild the keyblade.Where have you guys been under a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back