• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Destati Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

For so long it was generally agreed that the voice in the Destati was King Mickey. "Remember, you are the one who will open the door." That one.

However, the voice appears in BbS. And I guess I could be wrong but something tells me Mickey didn't have the knowledge, power, or knowing to speak to Ven, Aqua, and Terra in the Destati.

I think the voice is someone else, but I don't know who. I'm not going to say Eraqus, MX, or Vanitas, as they don't make sense. But it's getting to me, because it's so ambiguous. I think with this game we can rule out Mickey as the voice, but I have no alternative explanation.

If I'm wrong please correct me. But I really don't see how it could be Mickey.

MeggieKeyblader

I hope we never know who the 'voice' is. It's an awesome mystery, and I think it's cool if Nomura leaves random mysteries like that out in the open for speculation, even after the last game is released.

pinkvelvet89

could possibly have something to do with the keyblade wars. maybe, not sure.

and, i know this sounds crazy... but did it sound like Yen Sid? Cuz we still don't know a lot about him, and there is a slight possibility. but I doubt it.

OR IT COULD BE OZ BEHIND THE CURTAIN! :O

Trimms

and, i know this sounds crazy... but did it sound like Yen Sid?

It sounds like no one. Haven't you played KH1 mate? It's just text.

Sorry by voice I mean the words that scroll on the screen, not an actual voice. Mah B.

Kentsu13

i think it mite be just the VOICE like its those mysterys that will nv be explained

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
idk why but I always thought it was Kingdom hearts. :v I don't know if this was disproven but it sounds good to me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think the voice is Ven's. It makes sense seeing as he is inside his Sora's heart.

Eternal_Sleep

For so long it was generally agreed that the voice in the Destati was King Mickey. "Remember, you are the one who will open the door." That one.

However, the voice appears in BbS. And I guess I could be wrong but something tells me Mickey didn't have the knowledge, power, or knowing to speak to Ven, Aqua, and Terra in the Destati.

I think the voice is someone else, but I don't know who. I'm not going to say Eraqus, MX, or Vanitas, as they don't make sense. But it's getting to me, because it's so ambiguous. I think with this game we can rule out Mickey as the voice, but I have no alternative explanation.

If I'm wrong please correct me. But I really don't see how it could be Mickey.

i have to agree i never thought it was mickey. i mean i tried playing the intro to the first game while putting mickey's voice to the words and it just seemed....off. besides how would mickey know that sora was going to intercept the KK? but that aside i also have to wonder who the voice belongs to.

with ven i thought it was sora's voice who was talking(i was unaware that terra and aqua had formal destati's...) which made me think that the destati voice for sora was ven(since he appears to sora in a destati as a child it would make sense) although other than that i wouldn't really say there are any straight forward hints(there rarely are these days lolz).

so your guess is as good as mine.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it's different for every person... or maybe it's the person's heart. Strong hearts are able to create a Destati and talk to them? (most likely not)
I think it's different for every person because for Riku, it implied Mickey and for Ven recently, it implied Sora....
(I just wonder who talked in sync with Ven during his... there isn't usually an actual voice.)

Last edited:

Emass

It makes the most sense to me for it to be the person's heart. Or even Kingdom Hearts speaking through the person's heart. the view point of the voice depends on who it's speaking to and it definitely implies that it's different people. It'd make sense though if the voice just took the form of a person with a strong connection to the person being spoken to's heart.

Idk. Maybe it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to other people, but it just seems like it couldn't be a bunch of different people even though it's def implied that way. And don't the Dive and Destati have a lot to do with a person's heart in the first place? Idk.

sleepfast

Website
myspace.com
Damn.. This really got me thinking. I never really thought of it to be Mickey's voice, more like 'some random person talking'. I recall in Re:KH CoM for reverse/rebirth, Riku had the voice as well when he was in CO. I was almost positive that it was Ansem SoD, seeing as how he was the one guiding him through the castle?

Maybe it's someone with influence over that certain person, who may act as a conscience? I don't know, just throwing my opinion out there. o.o

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn.. This really got me thinking. I never really thought of it to be Mickey's voice, more like 'some random person talking'. I recall in Re:KH CoM for reverse/rebirth, Riku had the voice as well when he was in CO. I was almost positive that it was Ansem SoD, seeing as how he was the one guiding him through the castle?

Maybe it's someone with influence over that certain person, who may act as a conscience? I don't know, just throwing my opinion out there. o.o

Maybe, was Riku's technically a Destati? He didn't have and pillars or anything. Maybe it just because of his darkness stuff that was going on with him. But, I don't know where people got the Mickey idea....

This is probably a dumb idea, but maybe it's the... heart or something of past keyblade wielders or something... nah, nevermind.

Awards
It was already confirmed in the KHFM Ultimania that the voice in Sora's Destati belongs to Mickey.

As for the voice heard in Ven's Destati, it's heavily implied in the dialogue that it's Sora's heart.

Z

Zulkir

It was already confirmed in the KHFM Ultimania that the voice in Sora's Destati belongs to Mickey.

As for the voice heard in Ven's Destati, it's heavily implied in the dialogue that it's Sora's heart.

It's confirmed to be sora's heart, it says "lets connect our hearts and have a healed heart", "our" can only possibly be Sora and Ven.

EDIT:The KH1 voice is mickey.

Yezen

For Ven it is Sora, because the Destati says it will merge his heart with its own. And that heatr that he merges with was Sora's. For Sora it is Mickey, or it could be Ven since he is inside Sora.

Or all of the Destati voices are Kingdom Hearts, their own heart, the narrator. One of those.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope we never know who the 'voice' is. It's an awesome mystery, and I think it's cool if Nomura leaves random mysteries like that out in the open for speculation, even after the last game is released.

... why in gods name would that be a good thing?
i understand it's good to leave a cliffhanger to keep the audience thinking and other things like that, but to put an element like a random voice and leave it unexplained forever is really fuckin' stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back