• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The difference between keyblades with/without chains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I love when people say "Nomura said..." when he never did. It's rather amusing.
But no, Nomura never said that. In fact, the fact that the armour IS in the RoS just PROVES that the armour CAN'T be scrapped from BBS, and will most definitely appear.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I love when people say "Nomura said..." when he never did. It's rather amusing.
But no, Nomura never said that. In fact, the fact that the armour IS in the RoS just PROVES that the armour CAN'T be scrapped from BBS, and will most definitely appear.

well ok, still the armor at first was more concept,

A

Audo

Just because Aqua13 is wrong doesn't mean there cant be more discussion around the actual thread topic...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Well, it still doesn't change the fact that you are wrong. Audo, can you please close this now?

wait how? to be honest i made a statement, and u just say i'm wrong with out going any further?

estimated guess? still counts as theory. theres no proof proving me wrong either, theonyl thing that proves me wrong is which is its true form and which is its original,

but the theory itself stil stands

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Oh, right. I actually forgot what the original topic was, so can you just delete my post?

EDIT: @Aqua 13, what do you mean how? you've been proven wrong.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Nomura said one of the reasons he used armor in the concept video
was so that the armor would conceal the knights' faces since he hadn't
yet decided on their faces. Despite that though, the armor will be
included in the story. Aqua's Keyblade in the Room of Sleep is very
strong evidence against Aqua's Keyblade becoming on of the current
Keyblades with a Keychain. The only way to argue against it would
be to say that the Keyblade in the Room of Sleep is not really Aqua's
Keyblade. A Replica or a Memory Illusion are the only two possibilities
that come to mind if that Keyblade were to truly not be Aqua's...
So it does sound kind of far-fetched. It shouldn't be marked off as
impossible though.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Oh, right. I actually forgot what the original topic was, so can you just delete my post?

EDIT: @Aqua 13, what do you mean how? you've been proven wrong.

did you not just see the quote from you????

you said i was wrong, but no statement, you just i was wrong without any info , or proof, which my theory can still stand.

if your going to prove me wrong then prove me wrong without bias opinion

if a keyblade's form can change by chainging the keyblades chain, why not when its removed?

and who says when you remove it it will stay the same?

Ven's keyblade

I was just thinking about how there hasn't been anything said about what makes keyblade masters a master.Then I remembered that the keyblade chooses its weilders.So I've come to the conclusion that what makes a keyblade is that they and their keyblade agree.Stay with me on this now.As you can with Sora and the KK they both fight for the light.Riku and the Way To Dawn fight for the light but both prefer to stay inbetween.If you remember when Riku created the fake keyblade at Hollow Bastion it had no keychain.So is it possible that what makes a keyblade master a master is not just the skill, but the bond he/she shares with his/her keyblade and how far that bond makes the weilders skills improve past the point he would have by himself/herself.

Now I'm sure some of you are gonna "but what about when the KK chose Riku over Sora?"Well I'm sure the KK had its own objective-whatever that be which is probably to help who it can-and it saw that Riku had the stronger heart at the moment and could help with his objective more than Sora could.Or the KK could've just used Sora as a footstool to find its true owner Riku,but saw that Riku was working with and/or for the darkness and went with Sora because it could feel the resemblance in plans with Sora.

Key of Valor

The Professor
While I don't think Keychains reflect a status of master, I do like the idea that
the Keychains represent Keyblades bonded to the wielder. When Riku disappeared
at Hollow Bastion, the Dark Key was left behind. When Sora turned into a Heartless,
his Keyblade disappeared with him as well. Usually the Keychain Keyblades disapear
when the wielder isn't present. Aqua's Keyblade though has been kept in the room
of sleep for years, not to mention the Keyblades in the Keyblade Crossroad don't
look like they haven't been used since Master Xehanort's youth. Since Keychains
are supposed to represent memories anyway, it would make sense that they
represent a bond with a heart.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I have to disagree with you there, because it's already been stated that Keyblades choose the stronger heart, and theres no proof that they can actually Think. Plus, I think Keyblades are passed down until their master falls without choosing a next-in-line then they go with the stronger heart. And example is how we believe Terra passed role of master to Riku, then Riku submitted to the darkness, so the KK chose Sora.

Fate and stronger heart>>>>>>Masters>>>>>>Apprentices

I have another theory about this, but I'd need to explain a source theory, which I haven't written yet.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Heres the thing people arent thinking about.
We can assume everyone has access to sunset horizon right?
If your an apprentice at least.
We know theres hundreds of keyblades right?
I think its right to say that keychains show rank and the ones VAT have are indeed arti.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I already explained that gap, Most likely, MX allowed DS to have a real keyblade, possibly through dual wielding and allowing DS to use the extra. I have a feeling Xion's keyblade is still a mystery, since we now have, like, three people wielding the KK at the same time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura said one of the reasons he used armor in the concept video
was so that the armor would conceal the knights' faces since he hadn't
yet decided on their faces.

And the reason it was armour is because he wanted a way to conceal their faces, and cloaks had already been used a bit much for disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back