• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The difficulty of Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
pap64- Too true! A lot of people try to beat games to just be master of it. Which brings no title or whatnot. I'm the same way as you. I play for the fun of it and mainly just because I think the storyline is awesome. But if I get frustrated it becomes less fun. A challenge is good, but if it's hell to beat...no.

I'm thinking this might get a little more complicated, but hopefully KH2 won't leave me in the sand.

It's odd. On these forums a lot of people think your a child or an idiot if you aren't as quick and breeze right through a game as they do. Everyone has certain gaming ability levels, and I'm not afraid to say I'm no game master. If it wasn't for the KH strategy guide, the grand storyline, and me getting a gameshark near the end of Hollow Bastion I would be still trying to beat it. I wouldn't give up, but it would have taken me forever and taken me longer to see that tearful ending (I'm meaning the Riku part). You might think this makes me a stupid idiot, but think what you want. I think the game is awesome, great storyline, great gameplay, challenging, and all that whatnot and I had a freaking good time beating it. Therefore, I don't really care how much I suck at it. I enjoyed sucking at it. :D No matter how much I get flamed by the 'videogame master cocky bigasses'.

Wayyyyy off topic... okay, back on topic. I think the new stuff will get a bit of getting used to, and it will be more of a challenge. But hopefully it won't be impossible to beat.

Jacob Twilight

Anyone ever play Jak 3? You face tons more enemies at a time than Jak 2, enemies are tougher, and the game should be more difficult than Jak 2. But it isn't. Why? Because of the upgrades. x3 weapons, enhanced eco system (allowing you to become Dark Jak anytime, anywhere), health upgrades and Light Jak. Because of these, Jak 3 is a lot easier than Jak 2.

Now, think about KH2. So many bonuses. Reaction commands, co-op, drive fusion, enhanced summons, enhanced magic... Nomura wants KH2 to be a challange. So he's not gonna just pit 5-8 heartless against you like in KH. You've seen the screen shots. I estimate some battles will be 50+.

Basicly, what I'm saying is, Nomura's gonna ramp up the difficulty, but the bonuses will balance it out. So yeah, it's gonna be tough, but so long as you're not worried about using Valour or draining some MP, we'll be fine.

sora510

I hope Kh2 is harder then Kh. Kh was a hard game the first time through it, but once i beat it made all that hard work worth it. I love a hard game, like Jak 2 that game was hard, even the creaters said it was too hard, but I loved it, cause once i beat it i felt like I acomplised something great.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
sora510 said:
I hope Kh2 is harder then Kh. Kh was a hard game the first time through it, but once i beat it made all that hard work worth it. I love a hard game, like Jak 2 that game was hard, even the creaters said it was too hard, but I loved it, cause once i beat it i felt like I acomplised something great.

Yes, you feel quite a big accomplishment. The kind I was missing out on when I beat it with gameshark. But seeing the end part with Riku was my goal (cries thinking about Riku getting shut inside).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back