• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the discription for RE:CODED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
have you checked this? Its RE coded description found here:SQUARE ENIX BRINGS AN UNRIVALED LINEUP OF FRANCHISES TO E3 2010 | SQUARE ENIX

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd./h.a.n.d. Inc.
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platforms: Nintendo DS
Genre: Action RPG
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Ship Date: TBD

Sora's journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin. Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn't write it — so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this "datascape" dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own.

For more information on KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded, please visit the Square Enix E3 site at: http://na.square-enix.com/events/e310/.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Already read it, but the ship date and esrb sections make it clear that it wont be release alongside BBS. That or, they just want to keep it secret, and unveil both at e3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-sigh- I don't even care anymore. SE, just give me the 3rd Birthday, BBS, and something about Versus and I will be on my merry way.

This would have been so much better as a bundle...now I have to shell out more money this gaming year.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
-sigh- I don't even care anymore. SE, just give me the 3rd Birthday, BBS, and something about Versus and I will be on my merry way.

This would have been so much better as a bundle...now I have to shell out more money this gaming year.
Ugh, seriously. I've had enough of all this ReCoded news. I just want to hear something about BBS and Versus atm :/

YUPPP

I agree with Lycoris, all I want is 3rd birthday, BBS, and FFVXIII news. I'm sure most people don't give two shts abouts Re: coded.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Who cares what the news is about? At least we finally get some good news from Square. I'm getting this game and BbS. Even if it is a filler.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yes! Unlike others, i'm actually happy to have Sora as a main character. And if Re:coded is exclusive to NA, at least it proves that square actually cares about us :D

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Square-Enix brings an "unrivaled" line-up of franchises to E3 2010? Lol okay.

ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Ship Date: TBD
*Sigh*

I'm going to take a wild guess and hope for December 2010.

And if Re:coded is exclusive to NA, at least it proves that square actually cares about us :D
Only enough to feed you some of the scraps that fall off of Japan's table, and charge you for it.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
And if Re:coded is exclusive to NA, at least it proves that square actually cares about us :D

Well, fuck. Britain isn't going to get this game again, like Re: Chain of Memories.

Doesn't matter, I've got an R4, so that two out of the three spin-offs I haven't bought [This and Days. Birth by Sleep I've preordered because it deserves it].

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, fuck. Britain isn't going to get this game again, like Re: Chain of Memories.

Doesn't matter, I've got an R4, so that two out of the three spin-offs I haven't bought [This and Days. Birth by Sleep I've preordered because it deserves it].

DS games aren't region coded :D Japanese games work on my Australian DS at least!

Penance

Weren't people mad about this game being on cell phones and not on a handheld console? So now it is...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Weren't people mad about this game being on cell phones and not on a handheld console? So now it is...

I believe it was mainly because SE has a history of their cell phones games not being released in other regions (Before Crisis comes to mind).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I know I'm not going to get RE:Coded but considering it follows after Kingdom Hearts 2 storyplot, I'd still spoil myself just because I don't have a DS as much as I'd like to but that's for another discussion thread.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its on this ds for america who would play it on a cell phone?

Sempied

This. Literally in between FFXIII Agito, and Birth by Sleep; The 3rd Birthday is one of the main games i've been waiting for coverage for a long time now. Let alone how much i've put my anticipation in the Birth by Sleep english trailer. Am I happy for ReCoded? Yes. Am I just tired of it though? Yes.

I've admittably just told myself that Coded is going to just be another game i'm going to sadly miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back