• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DOOR ON DESTINY ISLANDS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arxos

um
let me see.............

dumb question, just like all the doors like it (sept in awakening) its a door to kingdomHEarts that is not yet unlocked

hayato180

Arxos said:
um
let me see.............

dumb question, just like all the doors like it (sept in awakening) its a door to kingdomHEarts that is not yet unlocked
AND WHERED DID U GET THAT IDEA AND THERES ONLY 1 DOOR TO KINGDOM HEARTS

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's the door that leads to the heart of thier world.....it's the same exact thing as all the keyholes in every other world, so it leads to the heart of Destiny Islands

hayato180

TheMuffinMan said:
It's the door that leads to the heart of thier worlds.....it's the same exact thing as all the keyholes in every other world, so it leads to the heart of Destiny Islands
THANK U NO THANKS 2 ARXOS

samurai sora

hmm lemme think...........................................................................................................
big hint: the thing thats on a doorknob where u put a key

hayato180

samurai sora said:
hmm lemme think...........................................................................................................
big hint: the thing thats on a doorknob where u put a key
AZ I SIAD WHERE DOES IT LEAD I GOT MY ANSWER

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yep, no problem, but turn off the caps locks, typing in all caps makes it look like you're yelling =\

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
This should be closed.
In more detail.
It is their heart of their world like samurai sora said. It is the way to seal their door off evry world has a keyhole.
rememer in monstro it shows that flashback of rik uand sora as kids? it shows a giant keyhole on the door if you noticed. and the worlds disappear, like destiny islands did because their door has been opened, it hasn't been locked yet by sora. So yeah it's still a mystery.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Hey um..creator of this thread.
1.Learn how to spell
2.You aren't special by using caps,.Stop
Closed for retardness..nothing to do with KH2..well you get the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back