• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Drawing Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyhole

Well, I think I already know the answer to my own question but I'll ask anyway, At the end of KH we see Kairi go to back to the Secret Place and she sees the drawing of Sora and herself which Sora "edited" by making him give a poupu fruit to Kairi. Kairi draws her giving the poupu to Sora. Is this what connects them to one another?? (The answer is probably no:23:)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's one of many symbolic relations in the game. Kairi returning the gesture shows that no matter where Sora'll go, he'll always have a place to come back to, strengthening Kairi's possible role as the symbol of Home for him (and it could've been for Riku, but she doesn't really care in that aspect :v)

It's nothing of any real value in any sense, however. It's just a drawing on the wall.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i agree with the symbolism. real papou fruits werent even proven to make a real connection, let alone fake ones. i think it was just supposed to be one of those "AWWW OMG SHE LOVES HIM <3" moments to make for a semi-happy ending.

OJKHManiac

i agree with the symbolism. real papou fruits werent even proven to make a real connection, let alone fake ones. i think it was just supposed to be one of those "AWWW OMG SHE LOVES HIM <3" moments to make for a semi-happy ending.
I know right? But my guy friends who played KH were like :confused: *sighs* guys sometimes...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha that would be funny if they thought such xD

Dude 1: Hey man. Dude, i heard about this fruit that'll get me and this hot chick together forever.
Dude 2: Whoa! You serious man!
Dude 1: Yeah I saw it on a video game about Final Fantasty and Disney.
Me: *smashs both of them upside the head with a shovel*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pretty much. Just a story Riku made up.

I doubt that's the origin of the story. It would explain where Selphie heard it from, but I can kind of see the other way around working even better. Whether or not the Paopu's effects are real (it would certainly explain a lot of Riku and Sora ended up sharing on somewhere along the way), the symbolism effect is too strong for them to disregard it. I mean, the drawing's kind of what single handedly claims to base SoKai as romance (and even that's Selphie's fault), as well as base SoNami as such.

Firo

Oh Crap
It just shows how Sora feels about Kairi. And how Kairi feels about Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back