• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The End Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Since the begging of time people have predicted the end of the world.The death of all humanity and the end of the world,Gods wratih.To some they devote their lives to stopping this horryble fate but they dieed in vein now it is predicted that in a matter of a month the world will end.God has given the world a chance years ago he gave the world 5 savoirors.
The Boy cursed with demon blood (HAlf demon)
The girl with a broken voice(Half angel)
The jewel summoner(summoner that summons crystal creatures)
The man with a steel heart (Android)
The mage of both dark and light(light dark mage)

These people have the power to save this world if they can collet the artifacts of god
The voice of god
The hand of god
The heart of god
The wrath of god
The spirit of god

If they can collcet the parts of god and open the gateway to heaven and hell then they maysave this world.

((okay this has nothing to do with the real bible and stuff I will take the place of the boy with the demon heart,you must post to be one of the five savoirior,or you can be a character but they wont be as important.You can make the character but if you chose like the girl with a broken voice then you must make her young and an angeland so on.))

The rules are no killing people
romance is ok but keep it pg 15
no godmolding
be descriptive in battle

Template
Name:Fayt
Appreance:Guy in my avatar but with markings on his face
Weapon:Broadsword
Race:Half demon
personality:cold but is really kind but does not open up alot.
Bio:Was orphaned when little grew up fighting with a sword fighting and treasure hunting for money.Fayt travels around the world he has come to think life is worthless.

I hope people will join this because this will be cool. and we will need some evil people.

Last edited:
S

Sephrayne

ooc: Sure i'll join, i'll be the girl with a broken voice ^^

Name:Amity
Appearance:Amity has waist length silver hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears a black dress that reaches to her knees along with white tights and knee length boots. On her right hand she has two silver bracelets.
Weapon: Twin daggers
Race: Half Angel
Personality: Very quiet, shy, kind hearted and helpful
Bio:Given away to an orphanarium at 5, she ran away at 10 from it. Works from time to time as a waitress, she carries two daggers and is quite skillful with them.. which you would never expect due to her personality.

Last edited:

NeoSora

Im the Light/Dark Mage.

Name: Neo
Appreance: Both of these, his appearance changes based on what type of magic he is currently using - his personality changes depending on his magic
Weapon: These arm weapons that are used in casting spells, and attacking - they can become stiff and sharp like swords, or wide and long like shields - pic in a bit
Race: Mage - Mystic
personality: Friendly, but can be mean. He likes to make friends, but if he loses them, he couldnt care less. He enjoys talking, but he sometimes wants to be alone.
Bio: He was born to a very wealthy family, and he studied both light and dark magic, which helped him to train enough until he set out to find the artifacts. He is the only one who knows about them, and he is looking for the other chosen ones.

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Well...........make it something like mystic.Is that alright?Sepayne you forgor to put your race it would be half angel since you picked the half angel character.And NeosoraYou are the only one that knows about the artifacts and whats happeing because I want only one or 2 people knowing and looking for everyone else.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Cool the sooner the better!And theirs one little thing that I forgot to mention.......if we cant find the artifacts in a month then the world ends.Just to make this inseting because I have never seen an RP like this so yeah.....HURRY UP!))

Rage

OOC: i'll provide your evilness lol ^ ^

Name: Rage Kuraine
Appreance:Have it up soon
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Race:Half demon
personality:Cold and Dark, Some light still lays in his heart, but he refuses to recognise it. (read bio for rest)
Bio: Rage was raised in a kind and loving family, He enjoyed a nice childhood, full of happiness and serene thoughts of a child. As Rage grew older, he recognised the true extent of the hate and disgust people could cause, he soon looked at them as disgusting creatures, that had no respect for there surroundings, nor other peoples feelings and likings. They were never thankful for what they had, and always had to argue about something or complain. Rage grew cold and bitter, and started to hate the human race and everything about it. Rage grew away from his family at age 14, and set off on his own, avoiding what he could of the human's. and opening up his full demon powers.

OOC: if you dont want an evil demon, thats fine, i'd be glad to change it. I just thought i'd mix things up a bit.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((sure you can be evil thats a good thing(in a evil way).......yeah need more people. And Sepyhane can you please have your character be able to heal all things with her voice by singing a melody but to do it it knocks her out or makes her weak please?))

Last edited:

NeoSora

ooc: What are my powers exactly? Do the light powers include healing? Or can only Amity do it?

C

Crasendolls

jewal summoner

Name: Epidote
Appreance: His hair is short cut and is a deep blue almost black colour his shirt is black silk with a Chrome Diopside stone right in the middle of the colar his pants are your avrage denim
Weapon: a staff that at the top has a stone that is made up of the universes rarest stone most of witch being one of a kind
Race: Human with his skin make up having many very rare gems in it none visible to human eye though
personality: often very mild and bland your typical human personallity.
Bio: Ever since he found out his skin make up along with his brain and heart have many precious stone matter naturally made in he has been obsessed with gems and. He latter gained the ability to create things from stones his most proud of acheivements are living creatures.

C

Crasendolls

i hope they come soon this sounds interesting and i dont want this to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back