• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The end of kingdom hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

1.Ansem is supposedly defeated(again)
2.The org members realize they were being greedy wanting their bodies and seeing its not possable give up all hope and eiter let themseles die or go into hiding
3.Sora and Kairi hook up...Riku walk in on some love makin and kills them both, jk
4.Something weird and crazy happens with BHK and he dissapears into nowhere
5.Sora and Riku finally make up and quite fighting, the very end of the ending trailer will have sora and riku racing eachother along the beach on destiny islands
6.(continued from 5)the screen will then fade to something like a heart glimmering in the darkness and you will hear ansems laugh, bringing suggestions that KH3 will happen and crazy ass rumor will spread around the net within minutes of the first person beating the game
7.KH3 will be announced
8.Everybody will return to this site looking for guidance and KH3 will not come out for another 4 years
9.It'll be made for the PS3 and looking much more realistic and beatiful the its predecessers people will demand remakes of the first 2 for their PS3

Sora_aroS

hmmmm that would be a good idea, nomura said the kingdom hearts 2 story was finished in a clean way leave HARDLY and questions..and what if the game dosent sell that much(either people are high, or dead) then hes not gonna make one

Dark-Sora 50

If not enough people buy KHII I will rip out their throats, then their livers and then proceed to dance on them performing a voodoo ritual. BUY THIS GAME OR I WILL DO THAT!!!!!!

LIAR LIAR

Gyah!

When you talked about someone actually beating the game first and then posting it here, it made me all excited. xD

OoOo... I can just think of all the people staying up all night to beat it. (>_<)

N

Nisse

'twould be really nice if they do a sequel 2 KH2... I really hope it's gonna happen...
And Ansem will possibly be defeaten as u wrote

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its a good theory, but how can Riku kill Sora and KAiri, and then Sora and Riku make up and quit fighting.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, Kingdom Hearts 3 has already been annonced, I remember once in the KH2.co.uk news directory, they had a interview with Nomura, which he indicated and hinted about a sequal video at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Note you forgot the part which I said and indicated, he hinted it first, then talked about it slightly in the end.

mattdelig29

I hope there's gonna be a sequel and there is probably gonna be a sequel since there will be a few questions unanswered and wouldn't square wan't those questions to be answered before the series ends?

Dark-Sora 50

Oh well, at least Advent Children is coming out in 1 month and a half! W00t!! W00t!! Okay, back on topic, the theory could be either a massive RIGHT, or a gigantic FAIL. We don't know until the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back