• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The English Boss left a Easter Egg.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
After watching the 10 second clip of the New English Boss for the International Version, I came across something. Right when he summons his weapon, a symbol is revealed inside the blades of light. I managed to use photoshop a screenshot to get SOME type of result, which looks like the picture below.

vrzfhe.png

So, what do you think? Is this the new enemy to KH3?
o__o

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
nah i think its just the blade design, tho i could be proven wrong....asuming we ever get a kh3.

Awards
Moving the two circles toward the hilt, we get:

vrzfhe.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ok, not really.
In truth, I really doubt the symbol has any relevance. Probably a design choice, and nothing more.

Just wanted to do that because it brought me back to the days of analyzing the "Unbirth" symbol, or when we were trying to figure out what Roxas drew in the notebook.

EDIT:
Nostalgia time.

bbssymbols.jpg

newemblemjy6.png

newemblemclose4.jpg

newemblemclose3.jpg

newemblemclose2.jpg

At least this one was right, lmao:

khmyst.jpg

Last edited:

FinalKingdmBlade

isn't that namine drawing on the left destiny island's main island? you know the one with the school and the houses?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This has been brought up a couple of times. Not long ago someone made a thread showing The Chamber of Waking and the symbol, or at least very similar ones, on Unknowns swords were on the floor of TCoW.

Edit: Actually, I went back and looked at the video again and the symbols seem fairly different now that I look at them again.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
After watching the 10 second clip of the New English Boss for the International Version, I came across something. Right when he summons his weapon, a symbol is revealed inside the blades of light. I managed to use photoshop a screenshot to get SOME type of result, which looks like the picture below.

vrzfhe.png

So, what do you think? Is this the new enemy to KH3?
o__o

Well, I don't know if there's a connection, but someone pointed out that the SAME design is in the chamber of awakening. So that might have some significance.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Forgive me if i'm wrong but, I thought the symbol that Roxas drew was a crown? Like the necklace that Sora wears.

It is, because the crown symbolizes the Light.

Not to you Ryushin, but I thought it was easy to determine that Roxas was drawing the crown.

Fallen Prince

Reffering to the Namine drawings, there is one that (to me) looks almost like an angel Heartless. Did they show that? Because that has bothered me for a while now....It made me think of darkness being good. A kind of natural Heartless that wasn't bad.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
At least this one was right, lmao:

I don't know which pic link it is, and I didn't want to have to decipher through which one it is. But the pic of Roxas running is him running away from the org. in TWTNW. Your supposed to figure that out either kh2, or kh:358/2. I think 358/2.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
The left unknown Namine drawing is when Kairi was at the island where the school was and everything.
The right one is him leaving The World That Never Was.

Awards
Guys, that picture was made by someone like... over four years ago.
I think we know all of this by now.

I was just showing another example of when people were theorizing about symbols.
A lot of people actually thought that the third symbol wasn't the crown, but a new enemy symbol.

Then we got this:
NaminesNotebook-1.png

Relix

A traveler
Awards
To be honest I think its just a fancy design and nothing more. I mean, sure if it turns out to be the next enemy's symbol (hopefully not another filler enemy but most likely if so, no matter how cool they turn out to be -looks at the unversed-) whatev i just really really want a clue to what he is.

I mean if don't see one of these on anything in the next KH game i'm gonna hook off.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absolute

Forgive me if i'm wrong but, I thought the symbol that Roxas drew was a crown? Like the necklace that Sora wears.

What was the whole point of that anyway? Why was that even there or the password so to speak to open up the floor? It seems strange that the symbols were a nobody, a heartless and the crown. Crown really didn't mean anything outside of Sora wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back