• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Entire Story of Kingdom Hearts in Under 20 Minutes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

des97

Awards
Since it's not been posted by anyone else yet, I thought it'd be interesting to show you this video guys. It's pretty new, I'm sure not everyone of you have watched it and it's extremely helpful, expecially for the ones who still have doubts about the series (cough... IGN cough... should take a look at this cough...). Well, it truly is exhausting, considering its ridiculously short length. I personally found it great even though I almost knew everything about it. I still decided to take a look at it in case I'd missed something. Anyway, let's stop talking and here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99hSFcl5LK4

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It does a fairly decent job of summarizing the big events so that people aren't utterly lost by what has happened throughout the series. It's a good starting point for looking into it. ^^ This'll help some people I'm sure.

MarkulaMark

Awards
I started watching it and saw Re:coded missing in the list of games, but I can forgive that because you can summarize it in a few sentences (even though it's still important even if people say it's irrelevant). But I couldn't bare watching any further when he said ex-blade... The cringes are real... It amazes me that someone can explain KH's story in 20 minutes but doesn't know how to say χ-blade.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I love Frustrated Jacob's channel.
It's hard enough trying to explain the series in an hour, much less in 20 minutes, but I think he did a good job explaining the most important stuff.

I started watching it and saw Re:coded missing in the list of games, but I can forgive that because you can summarize it in a few sentences (even though it's still important even if people say it's irrelevant). But I couldn't bare watching any further when he said ex-blade... The cringes are real... It amazes me that someone can explain KH's story in 20 minutes but doesn't know how to say χ-blade.
He knows it's pronounced "key" but chose to go with "ex" to avoid confusion and keep the summary as coherent as possible.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
He knows it's pronounced "key" but chose to go with "ex" to avoid confusion and keep the summary as coherent as possible.

I personally say "kai" for the exact same reason. I typically enjoy Nomura's little nomenclature tricks but this one is a nightmare on communication and should never have happened.

Jacob's got a few mistakes in here but it's not enough to take away from just how impressive it is that he compressed the games down to such a small size. His trailer analyses are also very good, if anyone is thinking of subscribing (his FFXV analysis was one of my favourites but now that Duscae is out it's not really necessary).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I personally say "kai" for the exact same reason. I typically enjoy Nomura's little nomenclature tricks but this one is a nightmare on communication and should never have happened.

Jacob's got a few mistakes in here but it's not enough to take away from just how impressive it is that he compressed the games down to such a small size. His trailer analyses are also very good, if anyone is thinking of subscribing (his FFXV analysis was one of my favourites but now that Duscae is out it's not really necessary).

Agreed. I tend to use Kai solely so that I can recall for myself that we are talking about the X-blade rather than just a standard keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back