• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

Zane sat waiting outside a cave, deep in the woods by the TSY compound. The rain was falling steadily, so if anyone escaped it would be hard for anyon in TSY to use dogs to track them until morning. He had risked starting a small fire in the back of the cave in case someone young was amongst the escaped tonight, figuring they would be cold. Running a hand through his hair, he stood and started pacing around the mouth of his hiding place.

Perhaps his senses had failed him? He was sure he felt that he wouldn't be alone much longer. Perhaps it had been a warning he mistook for companions. He'd been alone to long maybe and he had forgotten how certain things felt. But he couldn't give up, he wouldn't! Not if he had to find a way to break in and help those kids himself... If that were possible, it would take him a couple hours jsut to find a blind spot in the cameras but how would he get the security codes? No, he'd just have to wait it out, no matter how impatient he felt.

Last edited:
Awards
Capell was running as hard as he could. sweat was dripping from his face, and he could feel his heart thump in his chest. he looked back to see if anyone was following him, he saw nothing. he wasn't paying attention and hit his head on a branch "ouch!". he yelled out as he fell in a puddle of mud. Capell sat down in the mud to catch his breath. I think I'am far enough away now". he thought rubbing his head. After a few minutes he got up and started walking, after walking for a while he spotted a cave. Capell walked to the entrance. inside he saw a boy pacing by a camp fire. "Hello?" Capell said into cave.

Last edited:

Sora RE+Mixed

Reiner was running away from the TSY. They were ho on his trail."Cmon guys, you gotta give me a break". He continued running and he went into a forest area. He kept moving. He knew that if he could get away from them for even a split second he could make it."Hmmm, I wonder where I can camp out"? The TSY was short on his trail and he continued to run. The rain was falling on his face, and it refreshed him." I know they said some other guys escaped, wonder where they went". He seemed to have lost them. Reiner walked aimlessly for a while, and he saw a cave. There was a glow in the cave." Nice, looks like I found where im stayin". Reiner proceeded in the cave, when he began to sense human thought."Yo, anybody there"?

Yeshallbeasgods

Zane stood, not feeling a hostile presence but two friends. He smiled a bit and walked towards the mouth of the cave to greet them. The rain still fell steadily and the two were soaked from running in the rain. He quickly moved aside, giving them room to get close to the fire so they wouldn't catch a cold. That would only make them more vulnerable to being recaptured by TSY.

"It's a pleasure seeing that I'm not the only one that found a way out of TSY's prison. And I'm relieved that my senses weren't just playing me for a fool when they drew me here, so close to capture. I was afraid that being away from society, even TSY, for so long had dulled my senses to where I couldn't recognize friend from foe." He went over to an old backpack he had found, abandoned by hikers in the woods, and withdrew a couple apples, tossing them to his companions.

"They're a bit warm but still good. I picked them this morning. No water though I afraid, TSY was careful that they have the only access to water for miles, in case something like this were to happen." He said, sitting down on the far wall, though close enough that the fires heat could reach him.

Awards
Re: The Escape (Still accepting)

"Thanks for the apple!". Capell said, taking a bite. "my name's Capell by the way. you should have seen the way I got out." Capell said snickering, I waited for the guard to mess up and fall asleep. I noticed that he left the key on the table next to him. I lifted it up and pulled it towards me, kinda like this." Capell lifted the half-eaten apple in the air and moved it back and forth. He strained to keep it afloat before finally grabbing it out of the air. "well the apple is heavier". He said. laughing. "so anyhow what's your power?".

Aliahya

Bronze Member

Ari stood in her cell she waited for the next time she would see the others. She mind briefed over the area. Would they tell her the plan? Would they come back for her? They had only met her once before, on first introduction to the TSY. She had living in this hellhole for twelve years. Constantly being tested on her mind probed by machines. Her somewhat violent nature to scientist had led her to be constantly isolated. She fought the machines she fought everyone.

But would she be abandoned by her own kind. Or could she just leave with them? Questions ran through her mind

A large alarm seized her train of thought. A guard ran through the hallways “THEY HAVE ESCAPED” she looked quizzical for moments. She glared at the door. Watching. Waiting…Then the door opened her hopes where some what diminished as a scientist stood, he held handcuffs and a whip. “Least we still have one of them.”

That was her answer. She walked slowly to him his mind had nothing; he had learnt to block her thoughts. She walked slowly towards him and held out her hands. When one cuff was secure she pulled away and kicked him hard in the crotch. He fell to the floor. She grabbed the next guy and barely fought him off. When she had a free moment she ran, not knowing where, but she ran She sent a mental connection to anyone of the prisoners Can I come? To them the voice may seem different because Ari wasn’t sure if they had ever actually heard her talk.

Two more guards came to hold her off. She smiled, their minds were open she knew what they would do. She charged at them their tazers came first and she dodged both of them

“How the heck can she do that?”
“I dunno, think she’s the 1st telepath”

Ari ran, and ran until she darted into room. She locked the door and breathed in hard. She looked around this was a office.Ducking from the windows as guards yelled "WHERED SHE GO?" and obsinities. She slowly looked around upon the desk she found a large file with the lettering TSY. She grabbed it, and bolted out, this may have the answers for her. Who were her actual parents? And why is she what she is?. It was dark outside she smiled she hadnt been outside for a longe time, . She ran into the forest rain poured on her “HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM” she mentally called to the prisoners, glancing around she saw a flickering light. Until she collapsed from exhaustion clutching the files tightly to her heart. Close enough for the others to see. She prayed, for them to see her. I'll hold my temper if they accept her i'll be nice

Last edited:
Awards

Capell was about to listen to the others stories when a voice called in his head, “HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM”. the voice sounded afraid and frantic. "Huh, who was that?". Capell said to the others. They seemed to hear it to. " I'll check outside" Capell said standing up. He walked out to the entrance and looked around At first he saw nothing in the dark woods, but just as he was about to head back in he spotted a young girl laying in the mud. Capell quickly ran over and checked her pulse, she was alive but exhausted. "Hey can you hear me?, are you alright?". Capell called out.

Aliahya

Bronze Member

Ari sat up quickly bumping heads with the person that stood over her. She found her self immediately scanning his thoughts. Shaking her head, her memories came back to her. “What, um where, who?” She remembered the files that she grasped in her hands and hugged them tighter “Your not, one of them are you?” Ari looked towards the containment centre. Her eyes empty as always stared at him, studying him, his brown hair wet from the pouring rain green eyes glistening. She knew him from before, his name was Capell, Ari scouted her mind Object manipulation, she vaguely remembered along time ago, and she would have been about nine when he came in. Her face didn’t quiver but he had changed, all of them would have.

Awards

"Hey calm down, I'am not one of them" Capell said, trying to reassure her. just then as he saw her face he remembered her, even though her long black hair was sprawled all over. "We've met before haven't we? although we never got the chance to talk though did we?. Well I'am Capell" He said, offering to help her up. " there is a cave over here, we should head back to dry off. Capell said with a smile on his face. "there are others to".

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member

Ari sighed in relief “Yeah, we have but it was a long time ago” she looked to the side, in a sense ashamed; she never met them because of her temper and anger towards everyone else. Kept in isolation because they didn’t want her to hurt their experiments. She knew this…she listened. She smiled “Ari” she took his hand, her mind whirled she had never felt the flesh of another in twelve years, only the cold sticky feeling of gloves, metal and pain. “I know there are more, I remember each of them” She stood up her hands still holding the files. She walked with Capell to the cave. She watched, as the flickering light got bigger. She was free, after twelve years free from the containment centre. Her eyes darted from spot to spot she studied everything, the trees the rocks. She touched her wrist her hands, the cuffs still dangling from one of them. Her hands bleed from her own nails. Her back sore from previous days.

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

"Well, I have special senses, I used them to escape about... a year ago, maybe half a year ago? I can't remember, time is hard to keep track of out here." Zane answered, taking an apple for himself before hearing the frantic cry in his mind. It wasn't painful, having other thoughts being forced into his head, but it was an odd sensation. Especially for someone like him. Figuring they had another companion now, he grabbed another apple and went over to meet her.

"I'm Zane, looks like we have another little convict in our midst." He smiled a bit and handed her an apple. "Come on over and relax by the fire, you look pale." He moved further inside and sat back in his spot of the far wall. He glanced at each person there, recognizing each vaguely but not being able to put names to each except Capell who had introduced himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayana sat on her cot waiting for the right moment. Several images flashed before her eyes as she waited for the guard that would inevitably come to secure her and a higher security cell. He would mess up, startled by a girl that would run past and drop her cuffs. Then, she would run too, run past the guard and all the scientists. A small girl like her would be hard to notice, even though her uniform would scream for attention.

A click caught her attention and she blinked, the images fading and the cell door opened. A moment later, the girl ran by and the guard dropped the cuffs and Mayana ran passed him. She didn't bother trying to follow the girl, that would ruin both their chances of escape. There was a boy though, still in the compound, his cell was bearby she was sure of it.

As she ran past another guard, she lightly took his keys from his belt. Luckily, he was to busy getting to the weapons locker to notice. She slipped down a less busy hallway and found the right cell. The door was still shut tight but a name was outside of it: Angelo. They didn't put name card outside empty cells. She forced the key into the locked and twisted it, opening the door for him and went back to running. Two people together would be to suspicious.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

--- TSY ---
Angelo's Cell

Angelo was quietly sitting in his cell as he felt many people were running around, panicked. He knew why, some others, like him, escaped. He was glad they did, and he hoped too do so too. Weirdly enough, no one guard came to see him, they all merely passed by his cell without stopping. Did he look so sad, desperate, depressed and lifeless than no one imagined he'd escape? It's true he wasn't in the physical condition for running during kilometers against those of this place : yet it doesn't mean he abandoned his dream of freedom. He quickly stood up and went to his bed, he didn't want to make some sound, it was better if they though he slept. He also never interacted with the others, so it was unlikely he would even know about some plans to escape, yet he could feel the emotions when he passed nearby one's cell, he could guess something was going to arrive, he didn't know when, so he just waited, and it finally happened.

He took something he had hided under his bed : a knife. Not the kind of knife you use to threaten, not only he would be unable to use it for this purpose but also it would be useless. It was a knife round, that served another, more important purpose, a plan he imagined long ago but couldn't do unless an emergency situation happens : this very one. He went to the ventilation and using the knife and the weeks of practice he did, in less than one minute the grid fell, silently on the ground, and happily enough he was small enough to enter in, before anyone can see he left. Before going further inside he placed back the grid and seemingly closed it even though it was impossible from his side : for anyone entering in his room, he'd take a good ten minute to realize he went this way and didn't just disappear. Nevertheless, while he trained for this grid during weeks, he was unable to go fast inside of it. He nevertheless had studied the maze that are the ventilation slowly during those weeks and new his way. Ten minute latter, he was outside, free for the first time in years.

He decided to run, the furthest possible, avoiding any TSY agent in using at the maximum his powers. He was totally lost and searched for someone friendly, but feared to fall on one of this agents. He then thought to the others who escaped, and decided to search for them. He tried to use his sense to search himself in a way : it's to say others people from around his age, who like him were totally lost. He without knowing it, headed to the cave, but stopped before reaching it, fearing the bad person find it too...

--- Germany ---
Central High School

Mr. Virgil was in a Junior class of what is the equivalent of High School in Germany. He had heard a young girl named Anna in this class cheated during every single tests, her answers were always exactly the same then those of some of her comrades, yet she had never been seen cheating and even isolated she still had the same answer. No one understood, but for him it was clear : she had a power and would be a futur resident of the TSY. He had to be sure first nevertheless, and so took upon the role of class inspector, to spy after the girl. As the bell rung, he took his laptop and added information in, as the class became empty, and his cell phone rang at its turn, the call being from TSY

"I thought I told you not to call me today." he said after answering the call "Is is so hard to understand or you mer..." he stopped as the person told him the new : mass breakout, just an hour ago, at the TSY. It was stunning, a bunch of stupid kid succeeded to break through the security. Yet the government deserved the title stupid too, you don't keep children with powers the same way you keep prisoner "How is it any of my business?" he finally added. After all, he wasn't in charge to keep them, he mission was merely to bring a new generation of children into the TSY. Was the current generation special? They could easily be replaced and no one would believe them if they told their story. Or the President merely feared to not be reelected. He was then informed that his previous mission is on hold, and that he is now in head of the section to find them back. Upon asking more information, he considered the bad and negative side and made his decision.

"Alright, but I'll chose the person working in my team." he said and ended the call. This job actually given him ore opportunity than before, he took his cellphone again and called his assistant "I need a ticket for the first plane to our country. Yes, yes, the plans have changed, do not ask, I'll answer in time."
The call finished, he took his laptop and went to the airport, pondering in way if he should bring Anna to the TSY while he was going there.

Aliahya

Bronze Member

Ari looked over the crew who had escaped. Her eyes flickered lightly her head spun their initial thought crowded her mind twelve years of this joint but she couldn’t block the thought of other people. She was often told she was a failed experiment. Suddenly her head felt light. People were talking to her but she couldn’t hear them. He handed her an apple. She looked weakly at him and gave him a quick smile.

The fire was comforting and she felt her a slightly stronger. She let her arms relaxed as the files she stole collapsed into her lap. Nervously she opened them. Question ran through her head was this her answers? She grinded her teeth loudly. She tuned the first page. She knew people were looking at her, as she mind had been over crowded with thoughts and feelings of curiosity.

The first page was a file titled TSY. She skimmed it, her heart beating louder and louder, breathing faster and faster. She looked up frantically a turned around, a new mind was present, Angelo she remmebered him vaguly but still remembered she stood up, leaving the files behind. She stood upon the rock, it was him. She climbed down the wall slowly. Until she was face to face with him

His concern was of an agent. "He's not here, the agents, the guards its just the others" she said telepathically her voice matched her eyes, no hight no depth just the monotoned voice of a fellow escapee. Her breath short and sharp. Her hair was messy and her uniform torn and dirty. Her empty eyes looked into his she turned slowly and climbed back up the wall it wasnt her decision to make him come, was it?

Last edited:

Sora RE+Mixed

So what are we gonna do?

He looked around at everybody. He wanted to know what the plan was, because he didn't plan on spending the rest of life in a dark, smelly, dank cave. He took a bite of the apple that that dude Zane had given him. Warm, but it was better than nothing. The fire helped too. The rain made him feel like crap, and he didnt enjoy that. He knew that these people were either his friends or random people in a cave. Either way he had to figure out who they were. With more people with him, escape seemed much simpler than it could be alone.

So, I know not everyone ask this, but do any of you have weird powers? Anybody?

He had to go somewhere because he knew that if he stayed there he was gonna get caught.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

The rain was beginning to fall even harder than it had been, such that movement was made all the more difficult in the muddy ground outside. Tanna knew this well, and had planned for her escape to take place on such a day as this. She had successfully squeezed herself out of the window of her room at TSY, and was now climbing the fence.

She met with little opposition from guards along the way. It appeared that she wasn't the only one who had decided to break free from her chains on this night. And that was all the better for her. Ha! TSY is so stupid, sending all of their guards out after only a few escapees. They're making this way too easy for me.

She got over the fence and started making her way to the woods. She could hide out in a cave somewhere for the night, and move on later. She was essentially in the clear as she made it to the edge of the woods. In the distance, she could see the guards in a frantic mob chasing after the others that had escaped. But the terrain had made it far to difficult, and they were falling back.

She pusher hair out of the way of her eyes, and smiled at the scene. "Have fun boys," she said quietly, entering the forest. Moving on through the woods, she came across a cave where several other escapees had gathered. She wasn't too excited about sharing a cave, but if she must, then she must.

"Alright, she said to the group, I'm gonna hide out in this cave too, but that doesn't mean I want to be friends with any of you. In fact, I'll probably be gone in the morning before you all even wake up!"

Tycho walked down the hallway to the office labelled "Jack Carter, Director of Security". He was wearing his favorite get up of black jeans and boots, a leather jacket, and aviator sunglasses. In is right hand, held between his middle and ring finger was an Alamo cigar. It was the eighth one he had had today. It didn't matter how unhealthy it was, as he could simply repair any damages done to his body. He opened the door to the office, not bothering to knock.

The man behind the desk in the office looked up angrily, "You could have knocked first."

"Could've, but didn't feel like it," said Tycho, taking a puff on his cigar, and exhaling into Carter's face, who cringed, and covered his mouth and nose with his hands.

"Rudeness aside," Carter continued, "I am glad that you were able to make it on such short notice, Mr. Njore. We have a crisis on our hands here, and you seem to have the best credentials for taking on the job of fixing it."

"Yeah," Tycho said, placing his feet up on Carter's desk. "I saw your little crisis while I was coming onto the compound. Top notch place you've got here."

Carter couldn't believe this man. How could anyone be so disrespectful. First he barges into the office, and blows smoke in his face, and now the man was mocking his security force. It was all he could do to restrain his fury. "So, will you take on the job? How much will you charge?" he asked, forcing out a friendly voice.

Tycho thought for a moment, and answered. "Yeah, I'll take care of your little crisis. It'll cost you two million right now. Plus another two million once I get the job done."

Carter could no longer contain his outrage. "What! Why would charge THAT much for this job?" He slammed his desk so hard the his hands cracked a bit.

"Because, I KNOW you've got the money to spend," replied Tychho, now standing up.

"Very well," said Carter, restraining himself from punching Tycho out. "We'll pay you your sum. But you won't be working alone. You will be working with Mr. Virgil once he arrives."

Last edited:
Awards

Capell turned around, with his apple still in his mouth, and saw the girl who had just walked in. "umm you sure thats a good idea?". Capell said, spitting the fruit out of his mouth. "its not exactly safe out there. Besides, we could use the help". I was just about to go into the forest to look for others, wanna come along?"

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

Zane rubbed her forehead a bit, now a headache was coming on. His senses plus telepaths were not a happy combination, not for him at least. Especially since he had spent the better part of a year in seclusion.

So what are we gonna do? So, I know not everyone ask this, but do any of you have weird powers? Anybody? Zane recognized the 'voice' as Reiner's.

"Please, speak aloud if it's not to much trouble. My senses can't handle all of that, I apologize. It may be more convenient to speak that way so as not to acttract the guards but I simply cannot handle it. Anyway, yeah, we all do. I can sense the ability of everyone in this cave, if only vaguely. Besides, I don't think anyone would camp out in this little cave." Zane smiled a bit, an awkward feeling and it probably looked a bit like a grimace. Suddenly another two presences made themselves know to him, a girl and a boy. The boy was being cautious but the girl strode right up to the cave.

"Alright, I'm gonna hide out in this cave too, but that doesn't mean I want to be friends with any of you. In fact, I'll probably be gone in the morning before you all even wake up!" Zane had to give her credit, she was pretty fired up about it. He brushed some of his hair back and merely nodded to her.

"Stay if you want, leave if you want. It's your decision but it would be best for us to stick together rather than spreading ourselves out for TSY to bag us one by one." He said slowly without any humor. It was true, TSY could see one of them alone and one tranquilizer bullet later, they would be stuck in a high security cell back at TSY. He walked over towards the mouth of teh cave and glanced around for the other person, the boy and let his senses roam over the area before pinpointing him.

"Hey, my names Zane. We're all friends." He called loud enough for the boy to hear then went inside again. He went over and grabbed his bag, setting the rest of the apples, which were only two more, out for everyone and away from the fire. If anyone wanted roasted apples, that was their choice.

"I'm going to find some more food, in case more people come." He said, slinging the bag over his shoulder and stepped outside into the steady rain. He hadn't noticed the slight burn that had been afflicting his skin inside and the rain felt heavenly on his face and arms then headed out into the trees and climbed one of the larger ones, not wanting to leave any tracks on the dirt and carefully climbed along the sturdy limbs until he found more apples and picked a few.

Mayana stood outside the gate to the compound and started to run into the woods, stilighty chilly from the rain already. She was small for her age which made the chilld get to her faster than most people but she was also quicker and that warmed her body. A lock of blonde hair whipped in from of her eyes with a gust of wind, blinding her and making her trip over something. A sharp pain went through her right ankle and she whimpered slightly.

Just her luck, spraining her ankle while escaping from TSY. Now they'd find her unless she could find some cover. She glanced around and found a small hole at the bottom of a tree trunk and pulled herself over to it, making her small frame almost invisable to anyone who didn't look closely. It wasn't comfortable, far from it even the cot in her cell was more comfortable than this but it wasn't the cot in her cell and that made all the difference to her.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

--- TSY Region ---
Outside

Angelo was still considering what to do. Would he fell in a trap? Would he return there? He knew he didn’t want; he had something very important to do… His family, he wanted to see them again. It’s why he had to not return there, he had to escape the guard. And while he hesitated, suddenly someone came in front of him. He backed down a bit, and looked at her. It was pretty dark, but he could easily say she was a girl, and had black hair. Anything else was mere deduction, but she didn’t really look like if she’d be someone wanting to hurt him, at the contrary, she seemed unable to do anything harmful at the moment.
It quickly came to his mind she could be one of those who escaped tonight, his power allowed to feel that she had felt the same way than him and that she was here to try to help him. Yet, before he could do anything, he heard a voice, a feminine voice, without any kind of emotions in it, but what scarred him the most was that this voice hadn’t been spoken: he directly heard it in his head.

"He's not here, the agents, the guards its just the others "

Now it was sure, she was another person like him who escaped, and his powers still said he could trust her. Besides, he felt sad in looking at her, he didn’t know why. He remained silent, not really knowing what to reply or do, or even if speaking could be dangerous. He saw she turned slowly and started to return from where she came. He thought he had to follow her, after all he had no other solution, and weirdly enough he felt he could trust her, something he didn’t feel in someone since his kidnapping.

“Wait…” he slowly muttered “I-I’ll be coming too… if you don’t mind.” he said with kind of a shy voices, not knowing if he was really allowed to follow her, even though it was obvious he could, likely the situation commanded to ask, at least for him.

--- Germany ---
Airport

Mr. Virgil entered inside and went to a woman, looking about the same age than him, with long blonde hair and another laptop in her hand. She looked rather strict but in the same time kind and seemed to wait for someone. When she saw Mr. Virgil, she walked to him and smiled a bit. It made no doubt she was the assistant with who he spoke sooner to the phone. She put her hands in the pocket of her suit and took out two tickets and handed one of them to Mr. Virgil.

“Sir.” Told the woman “I have the ticket you asked. They’re for a business class and the plane will leave as soon as you’ll be in, he had to leave 15 minute ago but I delayed it.”

“Very good.” He said “You won’t be coming with me.” He added in seeing her ticket, to which she nodded and put it back in her suit “The two agents who came with us will take Anna soon, I already phoned to the TSY and a special plane will be there in two hours, I want you, and the two agents, to take her to the TSY. She will be new but will give some work to our dear scientist in waiting I get back the others monsters.” He quickly said and looked the hour. He had to be there as soon as possible.

“Alright, but… The others monster?” she told him “What do you mean Sir? You are going to search for others potential members to our program? I thought you said your plan changed, or maybe yo…”

“No, no, no. The plan did indeed change, and the others monsters are those from before.” He says and quickly fills her with the situation without wasting time on the details of the others conversation he had on phone “And thus I have to return there. I have no time for question, so good luck Miss Parter.” He said and went to the plane but stopped and turned to her “I nearly forgot…”

“Yes?” she asked curiously.

“I want you to get in contact with the TSY and get all existing information on the escapee. If they don’t give you good enough information, hack into their database using my password and take everything needed.” He told her “You know I trust you for hits.”

“But, if they find out they will…” she said worrying a bit, fearing to be fired, or worst considering who they work for.

“No they won’t. They gave me that job for a simple reason: I am the person who knows the most on them. I have spent ten years to run after them through the whole world, and every single of my target was captured and brought to the TSY. Their scientists don’t have any field experience against them. They’re full of data and all, but they never knew how they acted before being captured, how to make sure they fail in the trap you do, this is the difference between theory and facts and I am the only one to have it, or rather I am the one to have the most of it. Most of our skilled agents would freak out if we asked them to pursue a bunch of kids with supernatural powers any way.” He calmly said, sure of him “Even if they found out, they would be unable to do me anything if they want to see their monsters back someday. That is if they don’t give us enough information.”

“Yes, if they want we fulfill our mission, not giving any information would be a very bad and stupid move from their part, hacking is only if they’re stupid enough to refuse this to us.” She slowly said

“Exactly. Anyway, once you have the information, send them to me.” He said and went to the plane. He sat in and shortly after they were in way for the United States. He thought about the opportunity offered by this, and already elaborated many plans to capture the kids. He nevertheless remained careful, those kids were some he never met before so he couldn’t be sure of their behavior, and similarly they didn’t know him so it was all good in the end.
He was already very well placed in the TSY, and even the higher ranks evaluated the need to keep him inside of them, he then knew he could ask about anything he wanted or needed to fulfill this new assignment. “Poor kids.” He thought for a second, yet he couldn’t really say he felt any sadness or others emotions of this type toward them. They were tools, nothing more, nothing less.

Miss Parter from her side couldn’t say as much. She worked for Mr. Virgil during years and was very loyal to him, yet she regretted what she did sometime. She was regretting what she was about to do, when she came out of the airport. A black car awaited her and a man inside came out and opened the door for she goes inside. She sat, and noted the second one wasn’t there, and she knew why most likely: he was likely following Mr. Virgil’s order, and soon this girl, Anna, would be another resident of the TSY.

Sora RE+Mixed

His head began to throb. The minute that the girl came into the cave, his head lost it. It was spinning out of control, and he couldn't seem to help it. He felt as if he had seen her before, but where? He then noticed that Zane was going out. He knew that if the pain was to stop he needed to get away from her.

Yo, is it cool if i come with you?

Zane nodded and Reiner followed him. The rain was falling harder, but it felt refreshing to his face. Somehow, the rain was revitalizing him. He and Zane continued to not say a word, and the simply collected any food they could find. But it was all mostly berries. The Zane guy was really serious and he had this sense of leadership about him. But that was of no interest to Reiner, just something he picked up. When they arrived back at the cave, Reiner made himself known.

We got berries for dinner and for dessert we have even more berries, so enjoy and don't complain. your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

That girl who gave him the headache snapped at his remark

Theres really no need for that stupid remark

Reiner simply gave her a glance out of the corner of his eye.

I wouldnt say anything if I were you, with the way you barged in here, you should be glad that we let you stay with us.

That was all he said because he felt his headache coming back. He walked to more in the cave and sat down, and closed his eyes. He needed to rest.

Last edited:

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

Alice opened her eyes slowly. She was in the dark. Again. She was always in the dark. She couldn't remember when she'd last seen light. She was one of their newer experiments. They wanted to know if being in the dark would hamper or help her premonitions. She never let them know, though. She'd learned over the years to hide her mind when the visions came. She knew that as soon as they realized she was seeing something, they would either stick her with needles, give her more shock treatments, or lock her away again. So she never said anything.

But she had seen something recently. She knew TSY kept other kids in this facility, but she had never seen any of them in person. Only through her visions had she been able to see when they broken out. Soon after that vision she had seen some of the guards put more locks on her door. As if that would help them. Now she could see exactly when they would come for her. And she was ready. She'd been practicing her fighting skills in the dark. They could never know this because their cameras couldn't see in the dark. Of that she was sure.

Now she could hear the guard coming down the hall to take her to a different, more secure room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back