• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Eurovision Song Contest 2008 thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
....And the year before that. Was it Dj Daz or something? LOOOOL

LOL, yeah...wow xD

I thought the country was in mutual consensus that he was absolutely appalling yet the song appeared in the top10 or top 20 (can't remember) - I was shocked to the core that people would actually buy it, and vote for him to represent the country.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes. Sir, you win. I love Terry Wogan.

Wasn't our entry last year that creepy guy who sang on stage with lots of schoolchildren?

<3

haha, the british rapper guy? I think he was on two taers ago, lol!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Yeah, Dj Daz yo yo, cumin acha cleopatra...

Anyway, he was shit. What made me laught was that he genuinely thought he could win xDDD

Rix

Awards
haha, lol! Reminds me of Sweden this year... They used a whole bunch of money to promote the song and they was so sure they were going to win.. They ended up on a 18th place and are blaming Norway because we didn't give them 10-12 points, lol:p

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
To be honest, i can't believe we came last....Well, i can lol. But our song wasn't THAT bad, it was better than Spanish one, bloody hell xD

Chicci chicci yo yo cumin acha cleopatra...

Rix

Awards
Honestly that UK entry wasn't very good, but I agree that it wasn't the worst either. It deserved a better place, but it didn't deserve to be in the top either.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
None of them deserved first place. They were all awful. Maybe not the Pirate one, atleast that was catchy xD

Rix

Awards
hehe, yeah it was catchy xD But they didn't sing very well.. Especially not the girls.. But they didn't sing so bad in the final as they used to do though:p

Well, the contest is far by over this year so I'm closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back