• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xodyc

hmm, not really much I think. I've been busy with class stuff and finals are coming so I second the not on alot thing

Alexandra91

Same here Xo. I just started a new advanced English class so I'll be busy with homework and shit. Plus my laptop at home just broke and now i have to borrow my housemates and that is NOT something I am looking forward to. So I'll probably only be online at school in my 4th period computer class. PM me if you guys need anything or email me.

alexandramyers91@yahoo.com

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
what is this can i make a membar

name - coolx
hes cool
wepan - plastic gitars and a handgun
power- hes relly cool
heres what he looks like
14apr9-cool-guy.jpg

am i acepted yet

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Oh you know, I've been the usual boring old me.
I lost interest in KH long ago and found a new love in Pokemon (I'm tryin' to CATCH 'EM ALL)
But then I got bored yesterday and started looking up some KH stuff and I was like "Wow this shits awesome I gotta get back into it..."
So here I am :D

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I've invested countless hours into Pokemon, though I've never tried to catch 'em all. Too much to do with all the trading I'd have to do and whatnot. Nice to see you back, though.

Alexandra91

Okay, so I have an idea. If everyone here has lost interest, maybe it's time to kind of 'start over'. If you're all done, I could maybe take what I like of the storylike and the characters and recruit new people in different kingdom hearts forums and continue this.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Okay, so I have an idea. If everyone here has lost interest, maybe it's time to kind of 'start over'. If you're all done, I could maybe take what I like of the storylike and the characters and recruit new people in different kingdom hearts forums and continue this.

I think I can speak for a majority of the group when I say "no."

You could probably continue it here, if it opened back up to the public. But I doubt many of us are willing to do that. And I also don't think we want a fake-exiled running around, with stuff that was made by people who are long gone.

If you want to try and base a story off of the exiled, feel free to do so. Just don't use our characters, don't copypasta our storyline, and don't call it the exiled.

edit: also, nice to see you around DrB :D

Alexandra91

You could probably continue it here, if it opened back up to the public. But I doubt many of us are willing to do that. And I also don't think we want a fake-exiled running around, with stuff that was made by people who are long gone

Well, yeah, I wouldn't want that either. I was thinking that those who wanted to stay could, and we could use their characters, but those who didn't we would just forget about.

If you want to try and base a story off of the exiled, feel free to do so. Just don't use our characters, don't copypasta our storyline, and don't call it the exiled.
That wasn't really what I was aiming for. I was auctually just trying to think of ways to get this place up and running again.

And another idea of mine, I auctually thought it'd be a good idea to make a forum specifically for the exiled. That way we don't have unwanted people running around.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Look, honey. The Exiled is dead. Let it die. If anyone is going to bring it back, it'll be me. When I do the doujin. There's no telling when, but I have a new method of art making that gets rid of the tediousness that made me stop doing the doujin in the first place. But for now, it's dead.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Look, honey. The Exiled is dead. Let it die. If anyone is going to bring it back, it'll be me. When I do the doujin. There's no telling when, but I have a new method of art making that gets rid of the tediousness that made me stop doing the doujin in the first place. But for now, it's dead.

Listen to a voice of reason, please. The problem isn't that we have too many unwanted people running around, the problem is we don't have any wanted people running around

N

Norby

Hey Guys, I'm Norberto, Alex's friend. I wanna join. She's helping me create my character so as soon as we get done I'll have her show you.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Now I vowed to never come back here again but it just needs to be said
The best thing for you to do Alexandra is to stop trying to get the older members excited about this again.
Trying to invite new members is just going to make everyone hate you and eventually kick you out if they don't close this thread first.

If they want to get things back up and running leave it to the veteran members (I don't like using that phrase but it's true), if things are to get back up and running it'll be them that make that decision.

Back