• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

k oji, the people you didnt include in the rankings, should i cut them off of the site? or keep them on as "other characters:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Had a conference.
Since there may not be an Exiled 2... There's a character that NI and I want in Exiled 1.
Lorixssa =D
And I guess we kinda talked about her background and stuff.
She and Rextanse go way back apparently.
Before the Exiled.
And we talked about how she could be a "Fallen God(dess)", kinda like Rextanse, whose a Fallen God.
And I think she becomes a Fallen like Rextanse because of the fact that becomes a Nobody before a becoming a full one, I guess?
I don't know.
I think it'd be a cool idea.
It's real apparent that Rextanse and Lorixssa had a relationship.
I'm pretty sure it was sexual as they're real flirty around eachother. "Wraps her braids around Rextanse's neck and pulls tight" :>
So, having her in the Exiled 1 Story would kinda put some OSHI- to Rextanse's and Kaarix's relationship.
I'm thinking she's not a member of the Exiled but is there to help.
I think both her and Rextanse are too lazy about their powers, but she's more cheery than ol' boy.
So this is what we have in mind.
Really, this is what I can remember from the conference.

So, if I get some stuff wrong, don't kill me NI :[[[​

sounds awesome >:]

haha i smell cat fight between Kaarix & Lorixssa...
and seeing as she's gonna probably always hang around Rextanse when she's introduced..she'd probably insult Jynx or smack him with her hair on accident or something xD

black_myth

AP- AWSOME PIC. love it

AO -Zallex is not ranked cuz he is not with the Exield. he was for a bit but not long enogh to be even in the Exiled. he Works for Daxic. so not all peopel who are not rank are not in at all. they just dont fall under the Exiled

Awards

sounds awesome >:]

haha i smell cat fight between Kaarix & Lorixssa...
and seeing as she's gonna probably always hang around Rextanse when she's introduced..she'd probably insult Jynx or smack him with her hair on accident or something xD

Or try to add him to her manharem and get Xana mad for the first time in her life. :D

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles

Awww, that's not fair, Myix can't be in Exiled 1 :[

At least I can't think of a way for her to be in it...
*sigh* There goes another The Calx exclusive

Oogie: You mess with the Banxo, you get the HORNS.
That stupid egyptian thinks hes sooo cool with his name and his ankha crap.
I bet that's not even a word. >:[

Last edited:

twilight abyss

Okay, and just how am I supposed to show he's strong???
As for the killing thing, I'm sorry no, I don't want him to die, if there is no Exiled 2, then he'll die in 1, but I'm not sure how yet

EDIT: I have an idea for killing off Caxjob =D
Since NI probably hated him the most, I think Zaverxai should kill him
It's kind of the same thing as Banxon(kind of) he pops in on the traitors, and when they ask "join or die" he says "You really think you can beat-"*claw through the face =D

^Just wanted to make sure people saw this, also, I'm making Xatsuin MUCH younger, now instead of 8000 years of being a nobody, it's 50 =D

Okay, I think that I know why you think Xatsuin is so weak, I kind of described him as not being serious
Like how you guys think of Banxon, when he acts goofy or nervous he sucks at fighting, butb when he gets serious and brave he kicks uber ass =D
Xatsuin is not always goofy, he gets serious quite often, also, he is smart too, he actually is majorly involved with the study of 2 things, the heartless, and if there is an afterlife for nobodies
So he is serious A LOT of the time actually, but when he's relaxed he becomes more goofy and friendly.

I'm also not sure about the dualities thing, I think I just might want speed instead, I need to think about it

EDIT: I wouldn`t mind Xatsuin dying to Xemo if Ruxel brings him back =D

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

^Just wanted to make sure people saw this, also, I'm making Xatsuin MUCH younger, now instead of 8000 years of being a nobody, it's 50 =D

Okay, I think that I know why you think Xatsuin is so weak, I kind of described him as not being serious
Like how you guys think of Banxon, when he acts goofy or nervous he sucks at fighting, butb when he gets serious and brave he kicks uber ass =D
Xatsuin is not always goofy, he gets serious quite often, also, he is smart too, he actually is majorly involved with the study of 2 things, the heartless, and if there is an afterlife for nobodies
So he is serious A LOT of the time actually, but when he's relaxed he becomes more goofy and friendly.

I'm also not sure about the dualities thing, I think I just might want speed instead, I need to think about it

EDIT: I wouldn`t mind Xatsuin dying to Xemo if Ruxel brings him back =D

It's not personality that makes a character seem weak. It's lack of abilities, and expansion on the element. Banxon is given that "weak" vibe, because he just doesn't like to fight. He normally avoids violence. But he has a hefty array of techniques at his fingertips. Stuff that helps him exploit Banxius' weakness(es). What Xatsuin needs are abilities to use. :O We know he can split into two opposing elements. Now expand on that.

Oh and Ruxel dies shortly after ... or even before Jynx and Rextanse get out of the void. So he won't even know about Xatsuin's death before his own death comes about.

twilight abyss

Oh, okay, but like I said I might use speed, awile ago actually I thought of some speed abilities
It was called "Flash Blade"
It was cool, and since I might get Speed instead, I might get to use it =D

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

Oh and Ruxel dies shortly after ... or even before Jynx and Rextanse get out of the void. So he won't even know about Xatsuin's death before his own death comes about.
OH AND SPEAKING ON HIS DEATH
Yoyo and I were talking about it a WHILE back and we're still trying to figure out if he's going to die while J&R are in Void or out.
Someone/peeps want to help?​

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

Hey Guys..

I think I'm gonna work on my Voodoo Character a little more now...
while I'm at it i may as well talk a little bit about him.

Name:
Weapon: a human sized puppet
Element: Voodoo
Appearance: white skull glow in the dark face paint, darker skinned
Hair: Emo fade w/ a few dreadlocks
Outfit: Organization Robe
Number: does it really matter?
Attitude: quiet, malicious, intelligent
Weight: 160
Height: 6'4
Eyes: Teal, with a red swirl around his pupil

Background will come as the story progresses, because in doing so, a major part of his skill will be revealed. Which for now I'm gonna keep a secret

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Oh, okay, but like I said I might use speed, awile ago actually I thought of some speed abilities
It was called "Flash Blade"
It was cool, and since I might get Speed instead, I might get to use it =D

The problemw ith speed is that everyone has it on some form or another. Almost any technique associated with it won't be guaranteed to be an exclusive technique of Xatsuin's. Do you see what I mean?

Last edited:

twilight abyss

^ I do, but the speed thing is like an unabtainable speed for anyone(except probably Rextanse)
I mean EXTREME speed =D
So it's not like it'll matter if it's universal, since noone can obtain that speed

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

^regardless it can't really be universal since speed is obtainable through training. anyone could obtain such a technique it's not really singular. just adding a bit there is a difference between abilities and elements. that being that abilities are kinda like anyone or at the very least a few grouped people could do EX. the portals the Organization used to move from world to world and place to place. Elements are more of an individual power that can't be used by an enemy through training or pretty much anything. Speed would be more of an ability than an element regardless of how fast a person can move.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

It's not personality that makes a character seem weak. It's lack of abilities, and expansion on the element. Banxon is given that "weak" vibe, because he just doesn't like to fight. He normally avoids violence. But he has a hefty array of techniques at his fingertips. Stuff that helps him exploit Banxius' weakness(es). What Xatsuin needs are abilities to use. :O We know he can split into two opposing elements. Now expand on that.

i could see how that could all work. Maybe one of the reasons Ruxel dies against Exal is because he's used up so much trying to revive Xatsuin he doesn't have much left when he actually faces him. It would boost both a feeling of regret on Xatsuin's part, making him feel partly responsible for Ruxel's death. AND it would make those watching feel more pain & sorrow towards seeing him die. Kinda like when Yusuke keeps fighting against Sensui even though he knows he's heavily out matched and ends up sacrificing himself to bring out Hiei, Kuwabara, & Kurama's power, only Ruxel kills Exal in the process...or did Yoyo have it so Ruxel weakens Exal by releasing Axel and the rest of the Exiled kill him after it.

meh Anywho...that idea would pretty much give Xatsuin more personality and character, as well as give him more relationships with other characters...as some would agree he's the reason Ruxel's dead & whereas some would try to persuade him he's wrong and not to beat himself up over it.

of course the only problem is wonder exactly when they'd show up. Maybe Jynx & Rextanse show up, Rextanse holding Xatsuin's body in his hands..after they realize Ruxel has the power to bring him back, seeing as they are both out of essence. When they arrive Exal senses Jynx's presence and say something "insulting" to him while Ruxel & him are gridelocked in battle. Jynx tries to charge him mid battle (because it's his personality xD) but gets smacked aside, but keeps trying to fight against Exal while Ruxel heals Xatsuin. Maybe Jynx could get stabbed or something and it gets everyone else mad. Ruxel uses what power he has left harnessing it into one spot and charges Exal...and you know the rest.

Xatsuin's healed, Ruxel dead, Exal dead or weakened, & Axel released

twilight abyss

^ That's a REALLY good idea, I love it, it'll make Xatsuin a little darker for almost all of the rest of the exiled, especially since he vowed never to let his comrades die while he could help them, in the end, he is the cause, oh, and eventually, he will accept the fact that it was not all his fault, and carries that guilt with him, Xatsuin is still a little bit darker, but is more of himself

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

TA he's another idea.

Scrap Speed & Dualities.

Take the idea of having the element of Rogue....
All Xatsuin has to do is touch someone and he gets their power for a limited amount of time, It could be why he dies against Xemo. He touches Rextanse & Jynx to absorb a little or their power but that much power at once and being inexperience slices it's usage time half. So he helps fight, but he starts slowing down until it's just all at once zapped from him as he's trying to strike Xemo, making him almost emobile and Xemo takes the opening turning his hand into a blood like drill and stabs Xatsuin through the stomach in front of Jynx & Rextanse with that smile.

twilight abyss

^ I already asked for that element like 6 months ago, and it was taken > : (
Plus, it wouldn't be that good because how effective can someone's own element be against them
If their is more than 1 person though it's good =D
If it is open I will take it though

Awards

TA, why don't you just come up with a new element? After all, we've already made it clear that what you have just doesn't work. How about....well. Here's a winner if I've ever seen one.

List of comic book superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Odds are, there's something on this list you can use. How about plant manipulation? Controlling animals? Duplication?(oh forget the last one, the last thing we need is MORE of you!)

Look at the list. There's a LOT on there. Wikipedia is your friend.

Back