• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Ouch this has been falling from the sight of light has it. Well as NI already put it it was fun while it was there. Then againeveryone has there own thing based of it heck The exile is what had me create Castex so I am already happy lol.

However alexandra if your looking for a continued story of the exiled make up your own thing and have your character have her own tale apart from the exiled thats what i do when I don't keep in contact for long.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Alexandra... Isn't exactly available for that.

However, I do believe in some of her ideas. That's why I'm here.

Anyone who wants to help continue this should message me either here, on yahoo, or email me at kel_lewis@ymail.com

I'm recruiting all those who I can get, and know I already have a few.

I'm sorry for the way I used to act, and I promise you, I'm done with that. I've even talked to yoyo recently, and without crying or fighting, if that can prove anything.

So anyone whose interested, let me know.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I don't know who you are, but I am rather impressed that you were able to dig up a thread that's nearly half a year old.

Hello to you as well, I guess.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I only read the first half of the first post. This should be revived. It has the page count to prove it. Oh and HAI!!!:D

I'm sorry, but this chapter of the Exiled is all but finished. The first thread was posted back in 2006, and many of the original members have gone their own ways. I think I'm one of the few that is still around the forums (and I came in late compared to most), Evangeline, ProperArtist, and quiteMAD are all still around though.

I just really don't think there's room for revival. We all worked hard on this, and have tried to branch out before, ending with more drama than you can imagine. The original story was written by a group of people, and since most of that group is gone, I don't think it's right to continue this story without them. Especially since all of them wished to keep the story as it is: unfinished, unless the group decides to come together again to finish it.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
The plot for the Exiled, looking back on it now, is so convoluted and blatantly fan-fictiony that it's just...shitty. The only things that make it remotely interesting, from an objective point of view, are a few choice characters (mainly Rextanse imo) and the whole betrayal plot point which is only made note worthy because of the question of "how far will Daxic take this?". This thread is dead, let it rot.

Awards
Seriously, dudes. (Yeah, coming in a month late but whatev)

HI OMG.

I decided to check in since I got into RPing Organization XIII on Gaia and felt nostalgic. Much to my surprise, my CP showed the thread. XD

And I do miss those times.... pity we've all gone our separate ways, I loved Zaverxi but now there's no way to bring him back to life. :/

Last edited:

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Don't MM, I may still use it for future purposed. QM & I have been talking about possibly taking certain aspects from it and making a new, better one :D

Then those years will not be wasted... for the most part. lol

Nice to see ya around tho. Codes says you have a habit for going invisible, so that may explain why I haven't seen you before now. Dx

N

Nassar

One, I don't appreciate my name being used >.>
Two, nostalgia senses tingling and it is interesting to reread stuff

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Yeah, I've been invisible since before this group broke up. I went invisible at some point when the second thread was still active. I still come to KHI everyday.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, it's still good to see you around. It's kinda comforting that not EVERYONE dissapeared. I come on when I can. between school, and home stuff, college stuff, and packing to move out soon, don't have much time. I do however, make it a point to make some time in the day to catch up with quiteMAD and NASSAR/XOdyc a bit. I kinda work with both of them seperately to work on some of this kinda stuff, so... yeah. Between that and everything else, I get very little sleep.... T.T

Xodyc

I come on when I can, usually between classes or after I finish my studying (usually by then I'm tired but I digress) good to see ya man. I still come to check things out here and there.

Back