• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I actually revived Zaverxi on Gaia Online, and found an Org XIII cosplay group. :) You guys should join us, we have lots of fun and we're trying to kick off a roleplay even.

And I recently recolored that picture of Zaverxi, improved coloring as seen in my avatar. I've improved a lot with image editing.

Xodyc

Possibly because by then, I've also probably worked and immediately study when home
Also, hmmm interesting. wait, what's Gaia? aside naturally of what I know

Awards
Gaia Online started out as a forum-based site for anime fans and has since evolved to other things as well including a free mmorpg you don't have to download. You have an avatar and you collect gold and spend it on dressing up your avatar. This avatar plays in the game, or wanders around a flash-based Towns area and interact with other people. It's great. :) Also you don't have to pay real money for it unless you want to, since everything you can buy with real money can be bought with gaia gold eventually, if you have enough.

gaiaonline.com

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Okay, I bet nobody was thinking that anyone was going to update anything, but I AM! I'm changing Xanoh's ability from Animation to Barriers. That is all.

I might actually start writing a bit again.

overdrive

Orienter
This thread (and the older version) were a great source of inspiration for me. Everyone worked so hard on everything. Sometimes even the most obscure things have a way of coming back to you when you least expect it, but shit that's life. In fact i'm going to be using a bit of what I wrote as a sort of basis for something else i thought up, bahaha.

I didn't contribute much but I always enjoyed seeing what other people could create. I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Holy cow, the legend himself. I joined after you left my man (I think we may have run into each other a few times along the way, but I'm the guy who created that awful mess of a "website"), but I have to say, you started something great. I've definitely lurked through these threads a few times, and I have to say, those were some great times. I have yet to see anything on these forums that rivals what we had back in the day, man oh man were we a busy bunch. Strangely enough, I've turned my character's background story into something of a project of mine, this place has inspired me as well.

Man, I miss those days when we would just postpostpost, YIM er'ry day, and just create like nobody's business. I don't know how many of you will read this, but I hope you're all doing well, also.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I look through my CP and I find The Exiled at the top of the list. How surprising I was and it's even more surprising that overdrive was the thread bumper.

And yes, the old days were fun, but now we're all old and boring (lol). I miss everyone, but that's life.

That website was great, LH. I still have it bookmarked.

Last edited:

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Man I miss this. I may just try and do it on my own. Hahaha tons of free time. If any of you wanna give me any extra info let me know.

I miss all of this </3

Maybe I'll at the very least finish my character form ;)

Xodyc

Old and boring, my friend? Cold man, but yeah. Kinda miss this since I've been trying to write lately and haven't been able to.
Also, I gotta agree with Mm, LH, the site was good! I had to rebookmark it since my computer had to be rebooted

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Zholy hell this damn thing still going lol. I remember when I first discovered this nonsense... damn have I grown older lol three years older. This group was a great source of inspiration for my character Castex lol to bad I never really got anything accomplished with this group except idea's... but those idea's are in full swing now lol.

Back