• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fanmade Music Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
This thread has a lot of good choices that I'm familiar with. I think this guy has some good KH mashups that sound cool and coherent (despite using 5 different pieces at times).

I've actually messaged the guy who did "Light of the Worlds" (an impressive medley that's already been posted and has over a dozen themes in it) and he was quite nice. I feel plenty of fans did better KH3 final boss themes than "Dark Domination" but let's not beat that dead horse.

Also this piece was done by a guy famous for his DBZ pieces. He went very original with the piece and didn't incorporate "Destati" or any of Xehanort's boss themes. He may have possibly included "Hollow Bastion" (of all themes) in there though but that hasn't been confirmed. It's definitely a great approach.

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards

RonaldPoe

Awards
I checked the thread and made sure this hasn't been posted. This is a Metal guitar medley of various Xehanort themes with extra shred.

His Metal cover of "Destiny Islands" also kicks ass.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Thought this would be the most appropriate place to put this but any ideas for a triumphant aqua theme song that isn't from the games or the song head above water by Avril Levine. Need it for fanfiction reasons.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Thought this would be the most appropriate place to put this but any ideas for a triumphant aqua theme song that isn't from the games or the song head above water by Avril Levine. Need it for fanfiction reasons.

I'm into character theme songs and once had a thread for that. However I'm not sure about a triumphant Aqua theme. Try looking up Aqua tribute Kingdom Hearts or something. However I find this song to be effective as both an Anti-Aqua theme and a Terra and Aqua shipping theme. It fits the ending of 0.2 pretty well as well. Aqua is my favorite KH girl and definitely waifu material.

This topic has been very slow since most the great fan pieces have already been mentioned. Here's a fan-made character theme for Xemnas. I made it as a collab 2 years ago (I'm an electronic musician and KH fan). It's very smooth.

Awards
I'm into character theme songs and once had a thread for that. However I'm not sure about a triumphant Aqua theme. Try looking up Aqua tribute Kingdom Hearts or something. However I find this song to be effective as both an Anti-Aqua theme and a Terra and Aqua shipping theme. It fits the ending of 0.2 pretty well as well. Aqua is my favorite KH girl and definitely waifu material.

This topic has been very slow since most the great fan pieces have already been mentioned. Here's a fan-made character theme for Xemnas. I made it as a collab 2 years ago (I'm an electronic musician and KH fan). It's very smooth.
I never thought that my favorite band and my favorite video game series could go well together, but you've figured it out. And for that, I would like to say Thank you.

Awards
May I suggest the works of Shiny Toy Guns? I've always thought that their music worked well with KH, particularly songs like "You Are the One" "Starts With One" and "Somewhere to Hide".

Alexxio M.

Awards

May I suggest the works of Shiny Toy Guns? I've always thought that their music worked well with KH, particularly songs like "You Are the One" "Starts With One" and "Somewhere to Hide".

Thanks for the suggestions guys I’ll be sure to check them out

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I've always been fond of this OCRemix by NoTuX. It's very old at this point, but it's a remix of the Deep Jungle field theme, which is fairly uncommon source material, making this special indeed. I actually like the original; Yoko is queen, but it's one of her more ambient tracks. This arrangement locks down a more melodic consistency and adds a bit of Kairi's theme as the cherry on top. *chef's kiss*

Zackarix

Awards
I know this doesn't exactly fit the thread, but it's semi-related. Apparently Passion/Sanctuary is a has had a few song that sample it:
On one hand, how dare they sully the song like that. But on the other, I can see why it would draw such attention. Passion/Sanctuary is unearthly in a way that makes it immediately draw attention even if you aren't into KH. It's no surprise other artists would try to recapture that vibe.

Back