• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Daybreak Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was Daybreak Town's Fate?

• Still exists in the Realm of Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sealed into sleep or is Unchained

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Became part of the Keyblade Graveyard

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I have an alternate take (a crazy idea but not an entirely impossible one)... Daybreak Town splits into five different worlds in parallel to the factions of the five Fortellers. Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure and Destiny Islands.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I have an alternate take (a crazy idea but not an entirely impossible one)... Daybreak Town splits into five different worlds in parallel to the factions of the five Fortellers. Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure and Destiny Islands.
Interesting, but how would Daybreak Town have split, and wich Foreteller would control wich world?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Interesting, but how would Daybreak Town have split, and wich Foreteller would control wich world?

I don't think that the Foreteller's "control" those worlds per, but rather, they are attributed to select worlds...

• Master Ira: Twilight Town
• Master Invi: Radiant Garden
• Master Gula: Land of Departure
• Master Aced: Keyblade Graveyard
• Master Ava: Destiny Islands

Karrawong

Ira get Twilight Town because of the mansion with unicorns plastered all around and in it. Gula gets Destiny Islsnds because he's lazy,Land of Departure goes to Ava because she is in charge of teaching keyblade wielders, Radient Garden goes to Invi because ???, and Aced gets the Keyblade Graveyard because he is a jerk. :D

I'm sorry that I'm not taking this seriously, I just wanted to make that joke. I like the idea though.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think that the Foreteller's "control" those worlds per, but rather, they are attributed to select worlds...

• Master Ira: Twilight Town
• Master Invi: Radiant Garden
• Master Gula: Land of Departure
• Master Aced: Keyblade Graveyard
• Master Ava: Destiny Islands
But why is their attribute in that specific world and how?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Well, we do know that Hearts can be split (Xehanort did it with his own heart and Ventus') and worlds have Hearts too.

So, going by that premise...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, we do know that Hearts can be split (Xehanort did it with his own heart and Ventus') and worlds have Hearts too.

So, going by that premise...
True, but when did Xehanort split his heart? Are we talking about that possession stuff again?

Also, splitting a heart 5 times? That's some Voldemort stuff right there.

Is it even possible to access the heart of a world when it's asleep though? Or is it possible because it's already part of the dream? Wouldn't that make the other 5 worlds Sleeping Worlds too? Seeing as we can travel to those worlds just fine, can we assume someone already woke up Daybreak Town? The Mark of Mastery exam for Xehanort, Eraqus and Yen Sid perhaps? Is that how Xehanort got in contact with Luxu? Is that how Yen Sid knows so much about the Sleeping Worlds? Is that how Eraqus became obsessed with the Light (wait, actually the experiences in Daybreak Town should have had the opposite effect...)? So many questions...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
But why is their attribute in that specific world and how?

Master Ira is attributed to Twilight Town because Twilight Town is a world where a lot of "research" takes place, plus, the Unicorns printed in the Twilight Town mansion could end up having a relevant lore connection.

Master Invi is attributed to Radiant Garden for a couple of reason. In the garden of Eden, the Snake is a prominent figure, plus, Master Invi is the most calm and collected out of all the Fortellers. Radiant Garden's flora can be associated with that calmness.

Master Gula is attributed to the Land of Departure, because, he's the youngest of the Fortellers. The Land of Departure is often depicted as a world that is used for learning and training. A fitting premise for the youngest Forteller.

Master Aced is attributed to the Keyblade Graveyard, not only because his element is earth and the Keyblade Graveyard is nothing but earth, but, Aced is a character driven by passion and bloodlust. Master Xehanort emits passion about the Keyblade War when he's present in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Master Ava is attributed to Destiny Islands, because, she's the Forteller that does not want to be associated with the chaos of the other Fortellers. Destiny Islands is the "small world" that is exclusive from the chaos of every other world in the Kingdom Hearts series. The odd one out.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Master Ira is attributed to Twilight Town because Twilight Town is a world where a lot of "research" takes place, plus, the Unicorns printed in the Twilight Town mansion could end up having a relevant lore connection.

Master Invi is attributed to Radiant Garden for a couple of reason. In the garden of Eden, the Snake is a prominent figure, plus, Master Invi is the most calm and collected out of all the Fortellers. Radiant Garden's flora can be associated with that calmness.

Master Gula is attributed to the Land of Departure, because, he's the youngest of the Fortellers. The Land of Departure is often depicted as a world that is used for learning and training. A fitting premise for the youngest Forteller.

Master Aced is attributed to the Keyblade Graveyard, not only because his element is earth and the Keyblade Graveyard is nothing but earth, but, Aced is a character driven by passion and bloodlust. Master Xehanort emits passion about the Keyblade War when he's present in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Master Ava is attributed to Destiny Islands, because, she's the Forteller that does not want to be associated with the chaos of the other Fortellers. Destiny Islands is the "small world" that is exclusive from the chaos of every other world in the Kingdom Hearts series. The odd one out.
I can understand the way you are thinking. But how do you know Gula is the youngest? They all wear masks. Also, doesn't it make more sense for the oldest to teach others the way of the Keyblade, instead of the youngest?

The rest is well thought out.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I can understand the way you are thinking. But how do you know Gula is the youngest? They all wear masks. Also, doesn't it make more sense for the oldest to teach others the way of the Keyblade, instead of the youngest?

The rest is well thought out.

Cheers. Well, you see. in the Land of Departure, it's the students that learn and develop. The Masters simply pass down teachings hence me linking Gula with the Land of Departure. And as far as who's technically the youngest, it seems to be a tie between Gula and Ava as they're both adolescents.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I like this (I also like Karrawong's version too) Because since hearts can split, why not worlds too? And we know the children will create the worlds, so why not also take some chunks from Daybreak Town and make new worlds from that? It's a nice way of having these worlds connect.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Cheers. Well, you see. in the Land of Departure, it's the students that learn and develop. The Masters simply pass down teachings hence me linking Gula with the Land of Departure. And as far as who's technically the youngest, it seems to be a tie between Gula and Ava as they're both adolescents.
Fair enough.
Still, how can you guess their age with masks???

Luxu

Awards

Wait, wouldn't Luxu be connected with the Land of Departure, his Keyblade was found inside that world after all

And isn't Daybreak Town's "Heart" the Heart of all worlds? That being Kingdom Hearts?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm assuming we're guessing based on the voices heard in the Back Cover Trailer.
We do? O, guess I need to rewatch the trailer then.
Wait, wouldn't Luxu be connected with the Land of Departure, his Keyblade was found inside that world after all

And isn't Daybreak Town's "Heart" the Heart of all worlds? That being Kingdom Hearts?
I think it was placed there by Luxu or MoM, so someone else could inherit their will through that Keyblade. I don't think it's originally from that world.

Well, at that point all worlds were 1. So all the Worlds Hearts were technically Kingdom Hearts I guess... so yes?

Luxu

Awards
I think it was placed there by Luxu or MoM, so someone else could inherit their will through that Keyblade. I don't think it's originally from that world.

Well, at that point all worlds were 1. So all the Worlds Hearts were technically Kingdom Hearts I guess... so yes?

So let me get this straight, Luxu and Gula made a world for future Keyblade Users. Luxu decided to hang up his Keyblade but Gula didn't?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So let me get this straight, Luxu and Gula made a world for future Keyblade Users. Luxu decided to hang up his Keyblade but Gula didn't?
Woah, that's a bit oversimplified. Gula probably doesn't know that Luxu hung up his Keyblade over there. In this theory they aren't even supposed to be physically present in that world, they are just attributes. Luxu discovered a world where Keyblade Bearers got trained, he figured that eventually a Keyblade Bearer would show up with Darkness in his heart that he could use. So he puts a part (or all of it, why not?) of himself into his Keyblade, and puts it in LoD so he could watch all Bearers and eventually influence the right one to carry out his mission.

And we don't know what happend to Gula's Keyblade, or any of the other Foreteller Keyblades, so maybe it's somewhere else in the LoD.

Karrawong

Woah, that's a bit oversimplified. Gula probably doesn't know that Luxu hung up his Keyblade over there. In this theory they aren't even supposed to be physically present in that world, they are just attributes. Luxu discovered a world where Keyblade Bearers got trained, he figured that eventually a Keyblade Bearer would show up with Darkness in his heart that he could use. So he puts a part (or all of it, why not?) of himself into his Keyblade, and puts it in LoD so he could watch all Bearers and eventually influence the right one to carry out his mission.

And we don't know what happend to Gula's Keyblade, or any of the other Foreteller Keyblades, so maybe it's somewhere else in the LoD.

Yeah, what happened to the foreteller's keyblades? We would expect them to be in the Keyblade Graveyard but so far we haven't seen them with the other dead keyblades.

I had this idea for a while but I still think it's a bit too far fetched, it could just be my own bias talking. What if Gula's Keyblade is a powered up version of Ven's keyblade. The keychain that is most simular to Gula's keyblade's keychain is Wayward Wind's keychain. The colour of each Keyblade, though different, have similarities. Wayward Wind has a gold and dark grey colour scheme while Gula's keyblade is Yellow and black.

It's also interesting to note that Aceds keyblade has almost the same colour scheme as Terra's keyblade.

I don't think the foretellers and TAV, Kairi and Riku are the same characters, it could be that they inherited the will or ambitions of the foretellers like with Xehanort inheriting Luxu's ambitions.

I still think that this affected by my own bias but I think it's good to share the idea :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, what happened to the foreteller's keyblades? We would expect them to be in the Keyblade Graveyard but so far we haven't seen them with the other dead keyblades.
Well, we don't know if they died either, for all we know they are fighting right now over the possession of the X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back