• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Aw, I just thought of that...

Then again, they could be teachers/student teachers, right?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
We should all go to high school then, so that's how we (well, most of us) meet.

Just suggesting. :O

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Well, it hasn't been determinded yet, really, as I'm sure there are 'good' Geass users and 'bad' humans. Should ask DT, he'll know :D

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Is It Geass users against Humans, or can we work with each other?
no. i should explain this. Geass users are basically working for the Immortals in order to help the world into a state of war. However normal humans in this RP are basically doing whatever they please. whatever fits their character. they can ally with the Geass Users or become their enemy. it doesn't really matter.

Well, it hasn't been determinded yet, really, as I'm sure there are 'good' Geass users and 'bad' humans. Should ask DT, he'll know :D
He does know. >=D

I hope it's not Geass Users against Humans... (o_O) But I have my Knightmare just in case! XD
it's not so. not neccesarily.

I got my character being in high school so yeah. Can't wait. :lol:
well it should start up tomorrow. ^_^

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Reforge Mercilo

Nickname: Ubiquitous

Side: A Geass User

Appearance: Having creamy mocha colored skin, Reforge stands at 5’10, and has a strong body build. His body is visibly perfectly proportioned, and his posture is very graceful and defined. Reforge's face and head have an overall calm expression set to them and the soft features of his nose and chin seem to relinquish the thoughts of how cruel he can be. His nose isn't pointed, but just the right roundness, so that it rests on Reforge's face and balances it. He has arched eyebrows that set off very clear, yet piercing pale Grey and azure blue rimmed eyes that easily give the impression of looking into a pool of everlasting tantra being. Even so his face isn't anything that one might want to call normal either.

His lower face is partially covered with reddish golden plating that moves up from his neck and covers his chin and the sides of his cheeks. It looks somewhat scaled and spreads backwards behind his ears before stopping. Both sides of his lip are pierced and he also has dual eyebrow piercing on both sides and multiple ear piercings. His tongue is also studded.

His hair is an auburn color, with a hint of a golden hue. From his neck down the visible part of his exposed lithe upper body, muscles are visible, but Reforge's upper torso is covered with golden plating that appears to be like draconian scaling and show the perfection of a body that is in sense; divine. He has a small heart shaped rune of his chest that glows white on and off and he also has a larger one on his back. Both of his arms have series of multiple symbolic rune shaped additions, but each arm itself also has plating similar to his face and chest. While one hand is gloved, the other is always glowing whitish gold with red static around it. The opposite hand has a heart rune on it as well.

On his left shoulder, Reforge adorns a tattoo, and he has quite a few scars that tell a tale of a somewhat violent past. He wears no pants so , more or less perfect globes of rounded muscular flesh taper off into defined thighs that are barely covered by a thin strip of silken cloth, and the armored red gold leg guards that stop right at the knees. Now not only do they have the most spectacular notion of scaling that seems otherwise inhuman, the feet of these materials are clawed and look like the feet of a lizard or dragon-like being

Personality: This is a description that usually deals with the implication of emotional output, or a complex of actions derived from a given mind set or situation. Reforge is rather complex in his beliefs, and most of his actions are based on how he actually feels like displaying interest in whatever matter he is dealing with. One could say that Reforge is in himself a spectrum of persona traits that could be dull, or explosive; Humble, or eccentric........

Bio: (at least 2 paragraphs long.)

Other: (any extra information.)

Geass Power: One would certainly have to admit that Reforge has some disturbing abilities, or at least they seem disturbing and are certainly quite powerful when it comes down to it. Being an extremely enigmatic person soul able to exist in the world as a transcendental his powers dwell on something called “Orsa” and has rather dangerous and manipulative prowess. Though these powers go largely unknown it is apparent that they is able to span horrifically powerful telekinesis, to the emulation and formation of multiple forces and energies, some which shouldn't even be used. Reforge has been show to use amazingly manipulative effects by controlling energy and like other times by use of what he calls “Orsa” Not only has he been seen forming attacks that seem spiritual and also formed of scientific phenomena, but Reforge has been able to create things out of what seems to be nothing. Apparently these forces have something to do with the overall draw on forces that exist everywhere, and can be transferred out as solar output, but when classed they are studied as an unknown force since technology cannot place it, and the subjectivity of the supernatural is out of the question....it also seems that for the most part Reforge cannot use the powers of his Geass on his fraternal twin.....There is one dominant ability seems to be used more often than others. It is very amusing.

Geass Flaws: Flaws you ask, well there are quite a few, but some say that there are none. Reforge seemingly at all times has to keep his physical body in some kind of partial suspended animation while using his Geass ability and due to these circumstances he has a lot of trouble controlling his own power for long periods of time. Not only this, but during skirmishes or a long battle, at times the Reforge will seemingly cease function and when this occurs Reforge is open for dangerous attacks and have virtually no defenses and could at any point be annihilated.

With these things in mind, it is also obvious that though his abilities are very powerful, the physical condition of Reforge at times hinders his control and the connection to his mind causes lapses in the power sequencing so an attack could commence and then stop, but on the flip side it could also suddenly gain massive leaps on power that are even more dangerous than planned. There also are a limit to 3 attacks that use energy that can be used before Reforge freezes up and cannot move........

Geass Supplier: Orsa

OOC: All of that can be edited and it still needs to be finished, but DT already knows that.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Welcome :D

BTW DT should mention that the Geass users should get their Geass from one of the five Immortals. I don't think he mentioned that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back