• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]The ghetto was a large area composed of many have destroyed buildings. Honestly it looked as if a bomb had gone off there. But it was really just the results of the occupation of Japan by Britannia. All that had happened to the once great nation of Japan it made Wyatt sick just thinking about it. Wyatt watched through the screen before him as he zoomed past buildings in the cockpit of the Knightmare Frame. Suddenly Wyatt saw something approaching from afar as a similar mech approached him with its gun raised at the ready.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey you there, where are you supposed to be,” a voice came roaring over the loudspeaker from the mech.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry sir I was just coming to report some activity in the ghetto by the Elevens,” Wyatt said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Activity, what kind of activity is it,” the voice asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“They’ve set up a good position just a mile or so back and one of them even captured a Knightmare Frame,” Wyatt explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I see. Show me where they are and we’ll handle this,” the voice said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt smirked. The man was even more foolish than he’d hoped. Quickly the Knightmare zoomed forward but stopped just a short distance past Wyatt.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What are you waiting for? Hurry it up,” the voice boomed again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry sir, what you’re breaking up on me,” Wyatt said as he an evil smile crossed his face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath as his right eye slowly reopened and his Geass activated. All systems reliant on the energy source known as sakuradite immediately shut down as both mobile units ceased to function. Obviously it was a stalemate, or at least it would have been if not for the large resounding booming noise that followed next. Wyatt once again closed his right eye before reopening them both as all sakuradite based systems came back online. Wyatt turned and moved to face behind where the mech had been. All it was now was a steaming pile of slowly burning metal and ash. Everything went as he had planned it. The Britannian soldiers were far too trusting of their own kind. Turning his mech locked on a small feminine figure that stood high atop the building to his left. As Wyatt turned the mech around he slowly back up against the building and opened up the cockpit as the female figure jumped down and entered the cockpit before it quickly closed up and resumed its former journey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You know sometimes I wonder how I’d function without you Sophie,” Wyatt said as smiled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I wonder the same thing. But I’m sure you only used me because you didn’t feel like doing anything too complicated, am I correct,” Sophie asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Suspicion and curiosity might have risen otherwise and we can hardly afford for that to happen no can we,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So what do you intend to do now,” Sophie asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I recently received information that the miracle woman known as the “Eleven Healer” has recently arrived in Japan. I think it’s time to pay her a visit,” Wyatt explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why are you so interested in her,” Sophie asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Jealous,” Wyatt asked simply, clearly making fun of her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Not even slightly. I’m just curious is all,” Sophie replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Relax, I’m just curious is all. Apparently she’s actually healed people with some kind of “magic”. I’m sure you of all people should know what that means,” Wyatt said as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Clearly she must be a Geass user,” Sophie replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The only question is which one of you gave her her power and why her. I have a few questions for this “healer”. That is my reason for wanting to see her,” Wyatt said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Is that your only reason for going to see her,” Sophie asked putting emphasis on the word only.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You know me. Sometimes things accidently slip when I get curious,” Wyatt said as a serious look came over his face and both Sophie and Wyatt zoomed through the ghetto onboard the large Knightmare.[/FONT]

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

Turning his head a little back at the other sound of footsteps he heard, Sleif smiled when he realised it was Lawrence, stopping for a brief moment, before opening the door used for back exits that led into building beside them. Still taking his time walking up the many stairs that ran up and up, Sleif eventually reached the roof of the building, leaving the top door he just took opened, to allow Lawrence to follow him.

Reaching the edge of the roof, Sleif could clearly a large part of the city before him, however, there was one one specific part he was interested in, the area around the building that was in the center of the explosion. Looking around as more and more people continued to run away, it was quite clear to see now, the rare handful of people who were making their way actually towards the area instead of away from it.

"Do you know why there is Chaos Lawrence? Because Chaos is an essential part to existence, to life. Sure peace is all well and good, but if the world continually stays in one sense of reality, it soon becomes stale, stagnate." Sleif said, as he watched carefully each of the people as they got closer to the burning wreckage of the building.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The loudspeakers crackled over the low mummer of the class room students. A dull manly voice began to speak out and a wave of silence broke out through out the school.

"Student's their seems to have been some sort of accident....."

Rei closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, drowning out the noise coming from the loud speakers he began to reminisce on the boring day he had. Nothing really exciting, he couldn't wait until he heard that final bell, it wouldn't be long before his wish came true.
"So whats going on tonight?"
A low whisper broke Rei's concentration. He opened his eyes and peered at the nearby students. He spoke up.
"You guys know the deal, Im gonna kick ass in GP:5, everyone knows i'm the best with a trigger." A smirk spread across his face as his peers looked at him in jealousy.
"Yea, yea, I almost beat you last time and you know it." Said one of the boys.
"Hence the term, ALMOST, plus I was feeling lazy that day, Rei stood from his seat and began to gather his thing's. Without looking over at the clock he knew the bell was ringing any second now.
"So, I'll see you guys at the arcade later?"

The bell rang and Rei made his way out of the school, what a long day. The trek from school to his house was a long one, but it was only because Rei made it that way. Taking the long way home gave him time to think, plus, occasionally some of his friends would walk with him, or maybe even a girl. But today was a day he wanted to be alone. His backpack was light today, not much work to take home seeing as how school was almost over, no one ever gives out homework the last few weeks, Rei could care less, homework was just a way to expand his mind, doing it was not a chore to him.

He decided to stop at a nearby store to get himself a drink, his favorite tea.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
After making up her mind to let him tag along, Lucile nodded at him. "Alright then...It's Lucile-Hue Dechu." she told him, leading the way.

--- --- ---

"My sources tell me of a happenings in Area Eleven,Your Highness." a guard informed the princess as she made her way to her own bedroom.

"And exactly what happened?" Eva asked, opening her door.

The room was eerily empty, giving off a cold, unused feeling. The guard shook it off and continued, "We aren't sure, but we're dispatching units as we speak."

"if you happen to find the ones responsible, let me know." she replied, going into a separate room. One minute later, she had changed out of her gown and into her 'street' clothes. "Meanwhile, I too will go see what has happened."

"But Your Highness, what if--" he protested, and froze as she smiled at him, taking out a gun from he dresser.

"No worries." she said cheerfully, loading the gun. "I can take care of myself, remember?"

Joaxshu

Sleif turned his head towards Lawrence, 'Is he making sure I'm still here, or did he forget about me?' Lawrence thought 'Well I guess it isn't his fault.' he continued. Lawrence was reminded of his quiet and timid nature whenever something like this happened.The pair walked up several flights of stairs, Lawrence looked down as they climbed, counting the steps to past the time, listening to the sounds of the people continuing to disperse from the ruins of the building. When they reached the top of the build Lawrence was panting a bit for breath, he wasn't in the best physical condition though he was above average even if it was only by a little.

After quickly catching his breath he gazed over the edge of the building, he saw masses of people leaving the street, though more importantly he saw a few people heading towards the exploded building. They must either be authorities, vigilantes, or crazy he thought unable to tell from the top of the structure. "Do you know why there is Chaos Lawrence?" Sleif inquired, not breaking his view of the building. Lawrence didn't reply assuming the question was rhetorical. "Because Chaos is an essential part to existence, to life. Sure peace is all well and good, but if the world continually stays in one sense of reality, it soon becomes stale, stagnate." Sleif stated, answering himself. Lawrence saw the people moving and wondered why someone would want to go to the destroyed building. He soon noticed that two of them were moving together. He tried to focus more but all he could make out was that one was a girl and the other a boy.

"What are we going to do now Sleif?" Lawrence asked turning his head to face him. He guess that they too would be heading for the building, but decided to ask anyways.

Xodyc

Randall followed Blake and the girl, his curiosity getting the better of him. He made sure they didn't see him by keepiing a distance away. Hopefully, there's going to be a fight, if not then oh well. he thought to himself as he continued running.

(ooc:sorry i havent posted in awhile, family stuff and srry its short)

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"That'll be $1.04." The clerk said Rei. He reached into his pockets fumbling with the change that seemed to be living their. The coins bounced around seemingly avoiding his grip. Intruder, Intruder! Rei smirked at the thought of defensive currency. He finally got hold of a solid decent sized coin and pulled it from his pants. "A nickle, perfect. Keep the change, I think you need it more than I do."
"Hooray for the generous penny giver, If only you gave me one every time you came, I'd have enough to buy a stick of gum!" Rei laughed heartily at the clerks words as he left the store. "Comical."

Stepping out onto the pavement Rei stopped and popped the top on his drink. Tilting his head back he took a sip. Cool, the sweetness always satisfied him. Lowering the can from his mouth the sun caught his eye. It hung high above the bustling city, Beautiful. Many seemed frantic due to the explosion that happened not to long ago. Didn't bother Rei much, only because it didn't effect him directly, at least not yet it hadn't.

"Well, better get going." Rei continued on his path home. School had gotten out quite some time ago and he was sure his parents were expecting him through the door any minute. He picked up his pace and decided to take a shortcut. This particular shortcut lead Rei through "The Ghetto". Occasionally Rei would come this way just to get a glance of the scenery, it seemed to tell a great story. Buildings crushed, burned, singed, crumbling under what was left of their own weight . Cars torn to pieces, flipped onto their hoods. Even the occasional random patch of fire that burned ever so brightly. It reminded him of a war-zone. His thoughts became vivid images with each step he took. Breath taking.

His small cozy home was not far from this place. Just a hill in a more prosperous area of the city. Something, rather, someone caught his attention. A small group of boys off in the distance messing around near one of the buildings. Why where they here? They didn't seem to be from this area. Their clothing more urban, nicer than the locals. As he came closer he realized who it was. Ulices. Sibling rival. And his "Posse"

"Ah, great."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
OOC: small post. i'm really tired right now. ^^;;;;

[FONT=&quot]Wyatt glanced around at the people that stood around the town. They were all Britannians. Their gazes were all filled with pride. It was most likely because they knew just how powerful their country was. This made Wyatt upset as he gripped the controls tightly and continued to move forward. The goal of entering their city with a Knightmare was to infiltrate and find the “Eleven Healer”. The only problem was he had very little knowledge of what she looked like so for all he knew she could have been one of the people he’d already passed by. Indeed this mission would take some time.[/FONT]

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Rei continued to walk along as if not to notice the boys, and it seemed they had not noticed him either. They where to busy chasing some sort of rodent around with sticks, yelling out obscenities. Rei only laughed at the thought. Did these things really amuse them? How ignorant he thought. A sigh escaped his chest as he cut around a corner escaping their sight. He really didn't want to be involved in any altercations today. He raised his drink to his head and tilted his head back to swallow the last sip of his drink. Lowering the drink he noticed someone was now standing in front of him. His face strong and muscular, his hair spiked at the tips, his dark brown eyes pierced Rei with an Icy stare.

"Ha, you weren't gonna say hi to your old buddy?" Ulices stood in front of him with a large branch swung over his shoulder.
"No guess I wasn't quick enough now was I." Rei tried to step around Ulices but was blocked off by his arm. Rei stood for a second and glanced down at his arm, then over to Ulices. "You know, it wont take much for me to move this out of my way. It would be in your best interest to move it for me." He spoke with utmost confidence in his voice. "Now, now, now, don't get to hasty on me." Ulices lowered his arm and cleared the path for Rei. "Just fun and games is all. But next time." Ulices gave Rei a wink and a mincing grin. "You wont be so lucky." Ulices let out a whistle calling his crew, and they where on their way. No, you wont be so lucky next time buddy.

Rei made it to his home safe and sound. He stood in front of the door fumbling with his keys. Before he could finish the door swung open. Their stood his mom with a welcoming grin. "Where have you been young man?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Lucile headed towards the building with a million questions buzzing in her head:

What the hell is going on around here...? she thought, furrowing her brow as she ran. In the corner of her eye, she spotted a Knightmare and stopped gazing at it. A knightmare? Here? The world's gone to the dogs indeed...

--- --- ---

"Your Highness." each guard saluted the girl as she walked out, and she waved in return to each of them.

"Oh you silly men, I'll be right back." Eva said, and started running into the city. Only a moment after running did she spot the Knightmare, and she decided to follow it.

Xodyc

Randall continued running until he stopped. He was in awe of what his eyes fell upon.
So, that is a Knightmare. he thought as he watched the Frame move. He then saw a girl following it and began running again towards the building.

Balla

Rosario not noticing anything because lost in her own thoughts until she saw a girl walk towards an explosion. Rosario was in shock that she didn’t hear any explosion but there was one she could tell. She was very interested now, where this girl was going and why she was going towards the explosion instead of running away from it. Rosario decided to follow her, she had nothing else to do and this would be exciting for Rosario! As she saw the knightmare and wonder why it was here and why was it battleing?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Both the boys that had been at risk had suddenly run off after a girl, leaving Aislinn standing still in her tracks, dumbfounded. Well so much for that. She thought as she stared after them. Looking around, she saw that people had begun to calm down now that another blast had not accompanied the first, so she sighed and began making her way back home, still pouting about her ice cream that had spilled. And it's been so long since I've actually had an ice cream too… Well, not really. It had only been about three days or so, at the most. But Aislinn was one that enjoyed her sweets, so it just seemed like it had been longer.

But she had been walking for a few minutes now, and was in another area entirely than the one she had been in. Here, people were walking and chatting calmly laughing amongst themselves. It was pretty much an ideal setting here, for her fellow Britannians, that is. Looking around, the only elevens that were here were either working at small food-stands, or hurrying back to their homes after a hard-day's work. She had slowed, thinking about various things, when a child's excited gasp brought her out of her thoughts. Ahead of her, moving through the crowd, was a Knightmare frame. What's a Knightmare doing here??? Aislinn walked forward, making her way through the crowd so as to get closer to the Knightmare and see what was going on.

"Hey," She said, shouting up at the pilot, "What are you doing piloting your Knightmare in a pedestrian area like this?"

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Will had arrived at the site of the explosion too late. He checked the immediate area for anyone injured and decided to leave. As he wandered along the streets, he saw something above the roofs of the buildings around him and decided to check it out. Not wanting to be seen by any soldiers, he climbed to the rooftops and ran along them, setting off for the strange object he could see.

As he arrived after a few minutes he saw that it was a Knightmare and heard a girl call something out to the pilots.

"Hey," She said, shouting up at the pilot, "What are you doing piloting your Knightmare in a pedestrian area like this?"

Will gazed in awe at the nerve of this young woman and wondered what she was up to, questioning a Knighmare pilot. He decided that he would listen in on the conversation to get some idea of what was happening, and why such strange things were happening...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
OOC: first post. just joined.

Guilenor found himself after journeying at a city. Along the way he had fashioned some animal skins to clot him. as he looked up, There was smoke. obviously some sort of Explosion or fire had taken place. Guilenor thought to himself,

"If I go to the site. I might be able to find some sort of official. and get some answers as to where I am.
But DAMN I have my weapons, and I can't afford to leave those behind... Well if anyone asks about them I'll make something up "

Guilenor walked through the street where he heard different levels of commotion. Everyone seemed to be going opposite his direction (Re-affirming him he was headed closer to the damage site)

Guilenor after walking for some time felt that the site was much farther away than he had originally anticipated. He walked faster, something felt in him that he needed to get there, and he needed to get there fast.

After finally arriving he saw only a few people scattered around that looked of any level of importance.

Raising is voice he said, "Who's in charge around here?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Eva casually walked towards the disaster as people ran past her. She couldn't help but smile, and she kept an eye on the Knightmare. However, she had a feeling someone like her was nearby...

"...Sophie." she said, clucking her tongue in disaproval. "Still stuck to that human boy. Well then, I see you're causing some commotion."

She watched as a small, scattered group also apporached the point, and sighed, "The more people, the worse the knots..." she sighed, and decided to keep following them--and to keep an eye on Sophie.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Rei stepped into the house and gave his mom a peck on the cheek. He removed his slip on sneakers and headed straight for the kitchen. "All little snack before I get down to business wouldn't hurt at all." He said not really speaking to anyone. "Go ahead, there's leftovers or maybe you could make a sandwich." His mom said as she followed in behind him. She was a small petite woman, with a soft loving voice.

"Wheres dad?" He asked as he rummaged through the fridge looking for something that would satisfy him until dinner time. "You know your father, busy, busy. He's stayed at the office to help out a partner." A flash of worry masked her face "I hope he's ok, I here there's funny business going in town. Those machines, you know what im talking about. One went loose and seems to be causing damage."

"Well." Rei took a bite of his sandwich and began chewing ravishingly. "I could always go check up on him you know." She smiled and patted him on the cheek. "My son, keys are near the door." She kissed him on the forehead and disappeared up the stairs.

Rei made his way to his room and changed out of his school attire into something more comfortable. He made his way to his closet and began digging through the mess as if looking for something. "Ah, here it is." He opened the black laced box and smiled

Moments later he emerged from his room wearing a black jacket that had been slightly zipped up. "Be back in a little bit mom." He rushed down down the stairs and out the door, grabbing the car keys as he did so.

He picked up his cell phone and pressed a few numbers before putting it to his ear. "Yea, hello." He grinned and began to pull from the drive way. "Guess who's got the car tonight."

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
As Blake got to the site of the building, he spotted a Knightmare near by. Ah, so thats what must have called the explosion, Blake thought has he spotted another mysterious girl yelling at the pilot of the mysterious knightmare.

Blake thought as he was in a daze, trying to choose which of the two girls he should try to hook up with. But he quickly remembered what his sensei would want him to do. Blake turned to the girl.

"Well, obviously we just found the thing that made this building explode, at least we think." Blake said as he analyzed his enviroment. Blake started to walk near the knightmare, looking back at Lucile, and newly arrived Randall, Blake lets out, "Stay on your toes."

(ooc:sorry for my absents.)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
For what? Lucile wondered, a bit confused. Nonetheless she did so, and followed Blake's gaze to another man. Is that what he's talking about?

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Will watched as a few people started to enter his line of sight. They all stood out and seemed like they were waiting for something. It was quite amazing to watch them all but he felt sorry for all of the people that would get hurt if the Pilot reacted badly.

"What is going on here? It's like they all have a deathwish. At least it should be interesting to see how this pilot reacts to them all" thought Will

He stood up after a moment of thought and knew that it would be in his best interest to stand with the girl and find out why the Pilot was there, yet he really didn't want to die. "Too bad" he thought as he climbed from the roof and walked towards the young woman In front of the Knightmare.

Will Yelled out "What are you doing Pilot?" as he reached the spot next to the girl, and waited for his reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back