• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Blake stopped near the Knightmare Frame, investigating it very closely. Kinda hard to beleive that we didn't here gun fire, or someone screaming from seeing the knightmare before the explosion. Blake then turned around and walked toward Lucile. As he approached her he said, "It wasn't the Knightmare who caused the explosion. I will go investigate the building a little more, see if i can dig up something." Blake Smirked. "Don't worry pretty lady, i won't keep you long." Blake said as he dashed over to the smoking building.

As Blake was running over there he was trying to think of what could have called the explosion. As he started to walk in the rubble he whispered to himself, "Could it have been a geass user." Blake crouched and started to again analyze his surroundings, looking at the rubble and the whats still standing. If it was a geass user what was his or her power's, so far of all the geass users i've met, i'm the only one who could have did this. Blake thought to himself as he stood up and continued through the rubble.

Xodyc

Randall heard Blake's words and nodded in acknowledgement. He looked at the girl coldly. He then began to wonder whether the knightmare had caused the explosion, then wondered about the building.

He figured it'd be best to search the building and made his way there. He looked at Blake. "What do you think happened?" he asked, his face serious.

(ooc:sry for the absence. been extremely busy as of late)

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
As Randall apprached Blake, Blake picked up a peice of the rubble, inspecting it.

"What do you think happened?" he asked, his face serious.

Blake again crouched back down. "Though it still could have been that knightmare, i highly doubt it." Blake said as he threw the peice of rubble. "Someone would have screamed or saw the Knightmare approach the building, or gunfire could have been heard." Blake said as he stood up turning to look at Randall. "My personal opinion and guess is that it was a geass user, but i am not certain."

Blake wasn't going to tell him that he has geass that could make that building explode. Blake didn't want to tell anyone about his geass. Blake turned from serious to grinning, trying not to give away his intelligence, though it was probably too late. "Well those girls over there are some hot ones aren't they?" Blake said laughing.

Xodyc

Geass? Randall thought and nodded. "Maybe. It would seem to make sense, but that remains to be seen." He noticed a brief instant of intellect then saw Blake grin.

"Well those girls over there are some hot ones aren't they?" Blake said laughing.
Typical. Randall thought as he looked at the girls. "We have a serious matter and you worry about getting a date. But yes, they are attractive, but I'd rather found out what happened." He began to cruch and look at the rubble.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Blake took out his lighter and started to flick the flint and make the flame ignite again and again. He was trying to look like an idiot, just so Randall would think he was not intelligent at all. Blake wanted to hide that aswell as his geass, he did not want to reveal everything about him.

"We have a serious matter and you worry about getting a date. But yes, they are attractive, but I'd rather found out what happened." Randall began to cruch and look at the rubble.

Blake grinned still messing with his lighter. "Come on Randall, loosen up being all stiff and serious is no fun." Blake said as he smiled and started to slowly walk back and forth a short ways. "Though i do want to know who the pilot is in that geass." Blake said still investigating his enviroment, hiding his intelect.

Xodyc

"Do you think me moronic that I wouldn't notice a small bit of intellect. No matter. Well, how do we go about figuring this out?" Randall asked as he paced back and forth, he picked a coin from his pocket and turned it in his fingers.
He looked at the knightmare again and sat down to think. Well, his theory is sound but I'm curious to how he knows of geass. Randall thought to himself as he looked around.

He then walked over to the building and looked at it closely. "Yes, this does seem like a geass." he muttered to himself.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"Well, obviously we just found the thing that made this building explode, at least we think."

Aislinn turned to see a boy standing beside her, and mentally facepalmed because she hadn't seen or heard him coming. What would her superiors say? "I don't think so. This Knightmare didn't make anything here explode. You see it-" She was interrupted mid-sentence by yet another boy coming over.

Will Yelled out "What are you doing Pilot?" as he reached the spot next to the girl, and waited for his reply.

Looking at the two boys standing next to her, she examined them discreetly, they didn't look like anyone she had ever seen in the military here, and she had met or at least seen just about everyone. So did that mean they were civilians? The one who had approached first looked young enough to be in high school, and if Aislinn wasn't mistaken, he was one of the ones that had almost been run over by that guy in the levitating wheel-chair earlier. She hoped that he didn't think this was a game. Sure, she had been rebuked several times for not taking things seriously, but she usually knew when to be serious. Opening her mouth to finish her earlier statement, she noticed that the boy had run off yet again. She stared blankly at the spot he had been for a few seconds before turning to the other boy who had come running up. "You, you're a civilian right? I must ask you to please step back and wait for the police or military to arrive…" Well, technically she was military, but that didn't count because if someone didn't get here soon, she was going to be late for her mother's dinner. If she was late, her mother would have her head - and no amount of military training could save her from that.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Will looked at the girl and Wondered what branch of the military she was in. It seemed like she was trying to sound as though she was in charge, but the way she looked around and the way she acted just didn't completely refect the discipline of a Military Official.

"You, you're a civilian right? I must ask you to please step back and wait for the police or military to arrive…"

"No, I'm not a military Member, but I wont let anything happen to the Civilians here. Besides I don't think he'll attack or cause any problems if there are more people."

He looked at her carefully then held out his hand in Greeting and smiled "I forgot to say, Hi. Im William, but I prefer to be called Will" and waited for her to reply.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Guilenor was upset his previous request to know who was in charge was ignored. He looked around and started to pace. attracting attention to himself. thinking. pacing. pondering. and muttering to himself. This was a change for Guilenor as he wasn't used to thinking so...intellectually. it was like watching a detective hot on a topic using some form of extreme deductive reasoning.

This in fact though was not the case. Guilenor would throw out words like "terrorism," "bombs," and the occasional swear word. to attract some sort of attention.

Now at this point shouting he said,
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
"Do you think me moronic that I wouldn't notice a small bit of intellect. No matter. Well, how do we go about figuring this out?" Randall asked as he paced back and forth, he picked a coin from his pocket and turned it in his fingers.

As Blake was about to spit out his answer he quickly noticed the woman talking to the guy over near the knightmare.

"Hold that thought." Blake said as he put his lighter in his pocket and dashed to the girl. As Blake got there he noticed a man yelling in the distance. Blake looked over at the man and yelled and motioned to him. "Come on over here, we will tell you."

Blake then turned to the mysterious woman. "From my snooping around and thinking of the situation, I think that maybe someone with Geass caused this building to explode some how." Blake said as he scratched his head. "I may not be right but thats something that i think is for sure." Blake then grinned and said. "So whats your name pretty lady."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Lucile Hue," She replied, crossing her arms as she examined the walls. A Geass, huh... She feigned ignorance and asked, "Geass?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

As he stood there watching the ensuing chaos that was steadily sweeping through the streets of the area, Sleif smiled as he stared upon the black smoke that rose up from the demolished building he was responsible for, while also taking in the distance, the appearance of a Knightmare mech that wasn't there before. "What are we going to do now Sleif?" Sleif heard Lawrence ask him, though he knew that his follower knew exactly what they were going to do next.

"I think you know exactly what we shall be doing now, Lawrence. We'll be making our way back to see the outcome, of our little experiment." Sleif said as he finally turned away from the view and began to walk towards Lawrence and the stairs they had taken to reach the roof. "Hopefully, if it has turned out well, the people we've been looking for, will all be in the one place." Said Sleif smiling a little as he started to take the stairs back down to the street where everyone had been running through not too long ago.

Holding his hands behind his back, Sleif smiled even more as he started to retrace the exact same steps he took, back towards the now slightly died flames that covered the rubble of the building at the far end of the area.

Joaxshu

Lawrence stood there waiting for a response as Sleif watched the ruins of the building. Black smoke billowing up in balls from it. Lawrence noticed a small group of people around the base along with a knightmare. "I think you know exactly what we shall be doing now, Lawrence. We'll be making our way back to see the outcome, of our little experiment." Sleif said performing a casual about face, then walked past Lawrence to the stairs "Hopefully, if it has turned out well, the people we've been looking for, will all be in the one place." said Sleif with a grin walking down the stairs.

Lawrence felt a bit nervous, there was a good chance they would be the only be watching the outcome, but if they revealed themselves they would surely be the center of attention. Lawrence hated being the center of attention. He quickly followed his master down the stair after breaking from his short reverie of thought. He felt like he practically glided down the stairs after climbing up them. What if I have to fight Lawrence thought, it was something he could do but truly dreaded, his geass even showed it, invisibility not very useful for actually attacking, only as support. That's what he was support not an attacker he thought as he walked down the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back