• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the few people who deserve respect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Yay thankees Monkeybutt I'll add you to mah imaginary list,coz i dont's really got one LOL

Redemptions Light

Hey, aren't you guys forgetting someone who deserves some respect. *smiles proudly*. Well, whatever, I hope I am respectable to you guys. But, anways I think there are quite a bit of people here in the forums who deserve some respect.

M

MegaFlare

Hmm.. I'd like to put in my say on this. Emzexion, I agree with you, excluding RKO. I know most of you will disagree with that, because you don't know him ;.)

I can't help but to feel some people who deserve to be on here havn't been mentioned. Wielder should be on there. Silh0 and Kira Haru Hara. Yes, Kira. Some ignorant newbies might disagree with that, but he's doing what he can to keep peace on this forum.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I just heard my name... thanks Flare ;.) and well most people that deserve respect imo are already mentioned, so I don't feel the need to mention them again. EmZexion made a nice summary, just throw RKO out of there.

Someone who also deserves respect is Phoenix, put him on there as well.

M

MegaFlare

I would make up a list of people who deserve respect, but frankly, it would take too long. I left pretty much when the forum changed, so there might be some people I don't know about who deserve respect. Of the people I know about, I'd say:

Wielder, Silh0, Hollow Bastion, Kira Haru Hara, Blue Mage, Monkeybutt, Emzexion, New2ya, DarkyDee, riku#1hottie, Johnny Stooge, jk4eva, its_beca, Andrew, ViceVersa, Quitejaded, Pheonix, and probably more people that I just don't have on the top of my head.

I would definitely not put RKO on the list.

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Meh since everybody's coming up with lists, I'll make one of my own as well:

MegaFlare - Hollow Bastion - monkeybutt - New2Ya - Johnny Stooge - darky_dee4556 - Phoenix - its_beca - Andrew - silh0uette - quitejaded, and probably lots more (note: NOT RKO).

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Oh yeah! I'm on peoples lists :D

My list: MegaFlare, Wielder, monkeybutt, Hollow Bastion, New2Ya, Silh0uette, Darky Dee, Beca, evil_kenshin and much more.

I just can't think of everyone since my head is still spinning.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-huggles Monkey Butt-

You are at the top of my respectables list...next to KL?

You two are pretty cool....for thirteen year olds :p

karthikg

i think pretty much everyone deserves respect except for that new damas guy and sora is barbie.. i dont like them at all.

but go monkeybutt and kl and keybladse shards

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Okay, I think this is just odd. Different People have Different Tastes.

Some people like the smart, mature people of the forums.

Some like the drawings of Sora Remix.

I can't really say who gets my respect. Other than Anti_Dark.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ack x_X too many hugs...yay! ^^ thanks guys...i havnt been so happy today..knowing you all lub meh makes me feel good. ^^'

I lub you all! :D cept that guy *points to that guy*

poor that guy...

unfortuntly my list would be extremely long..in fact i cant fit anymore people in my list on my sig -.-'

karthikg

'the few people' who deserve respect

ok this is in response to that new thread about the few people who deserve respect.. umm i really feel that the only ppl that feel good about that post is kl, monkeybutt, and keyblade shards.. okay there are a few idiots out ther *cough barbie cough* but dont say 'the few people' very offending for ppl who arent mentioned.. if u feel this is a useless topic mods, go ahead and delete but i jsut wanted to get my view across

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hehe, I'll pass. ^^

I'm eventually just going to take off that sig...either that or make it unbelievably long be taking that quote off. Haha..

I lub you all..thanks..

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
People that have earned my respect:

Monkeybutt, Vice-Versa, Silh0uette, Kira Haru Haro, MegaFlare, Ryu (Weiler), Andrew, jk4eva, Rebo, New2Ya, Ultima Keyblade, Anti-Dark, LiGhTiNsOrA, its_beca, heartlesshunter, Jusmel, keyblade shards, Super Sonic, Jesus_Freak, Tantalus's Theif, Firekitty, quitejaded, Johnny Stooge, Neverfate, and Hollow Bastion.

I am so sorry if I missed you if you are my friend. But those people are definatley worth respecting. And that is law...

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow its amazing that im on almost everyones Resepct list.

Anyway lets get to mine.

Monkeybutt, Darky, Silh0uette, Kira Haru Haro, MegaFlare, Ultima Keyblade, Anti-Dark, keyblade shards, Tantalus's Theif, Hollow Bastion, The Midnighter.

I think thats it. I would like to see a Mod post there Respect list:)

Last edited:

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
I wouldn't say I don't give respect to anyone ,but I haven't really examine what everyone does or say...
I may make mistakes and that isn't a reason why not to recognize anyone ...
So i'm not going to say anoyone's name bc I know some of you do need respect, but I give everyone the same respect, until they tick me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back